Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 95124 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2007, 03:17:20 PM »
Woah! Yasmine!! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE OK! Is there anything that we can do for you? I am so sorry this happened to such a wonderful person!
  Thank you Jeffguy you are very good with me, all of you are and I really appreciate that!! I am OK, I am very strong and a fighter from my early age, so I know that I will be fine! It was not a very fair welcome for me, i`m volunteering to the hospital, and then when i get out- I got robbed...thats what dissapoints me....
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2007, 03:28:37 PM »
Yasmine, I hope you are alright, please switch to another hospital in a safer neighborhood, and please get a gun and learn how to use it.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2007, 03:33:18 PM »
Yasmine, I hope you are alright, please switch to another hospital in a safer neighborhood, and please get a gun and learn how to use it.
  how to use a gun???  I guess my father can teach me that! he is a hunter in my country, if I start to use the gun, I will be the fifth generation in our family who knows how to handle it...I did not want to handle big guns for small and inocent animals, but I guess maybe it`s time to learn how to handle small guns for big animals ;)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2007, 04:13:49 PM »
Yasmine, I'm so sorry to hear about this.  I hope you're OK.  And I agree with the others here that the feral bipeds that did this to you will get nothing but a slap on the writs. 

If I didn't have family here, I would probably move someplace else, where people are allowed to be armed.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2007, 04:17:27 PM »
Yasmine, I'm so sorry to hear about this.  I hope you're OK.  And I agree with the others here that the feral bipeds that did this to you will get nothing but a slap on the writs. 

If I didn't have family here, I would probably move someplace else, where people are allowed to be armed.
  Thank you Lisa! I already am better, I received a lot of support from all of you and i will never forget this!You are great!!! JTF members are great and thank you for everything!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2007, 06:27:19 PM »
Hope you are doing well Yasmine, just found the thread. Use every legal tool against these vermin. I have 2 friends I need too introduce you to.

Smith and Wesson.

They will help you out in a rough time :)

Glad you're ok.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2007, 06:34:41 PM »
Some of us Native New Yorkers become immune to this sort of petty crime that goes on... But for others like Yasmine it's all to real and shocking to actually experience it!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2007, 07:01:31 PM »
It is not just here in NY, it is all across the country this is going on.  Human beings are forced to live with primative savages and many of the savages are in law enforcement.  As much as the NRA has turned politically correct it is still the only base where people can train in learning fire arm protection.  It is a God given right for real Americans to defend themselves, family and property.  Michael Doomberg always puts his lips on the butts of savages.  Remember the animal Sean Bell?  He right away ran to Jamaica to make sure "to keep the peace".  Meantime these savages are roaming the streets among human beings.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2007, 08:15:49 PM »
first of all I want to thank you Newman for being very kind and helping me to write about it! and Thank you guys for being with me in those horrible moments! I was so upset, I wanted to write right away about this on the forum, but I couldn`t because I wanted to suppress this thought as much as I could... My parents are in Romania and I don`t want to tell them about this because I`m their only child and they will say to take the first plane and come back home! but I worked so hard to get here, to pass all obstacles and exams to become MD here....I am a volunteer in the Wyckoff Hospital, taking care of people, and thats my reward?!?!?! But I thank G-d that I`m alive and once again G-d was with me, could be much worse...
Yasmine, move to another part of the country.  NYC is full of criminals.  There are many nice places in America.  You're a Doctor, you can get work anywhere.  NYC is no place for civilized people.
That is not the answer Scriabin - I moved outside of NYC - about 15 years ago.  
When I started at my present job I worked overnights.
My co-workers would go to an empty part of the building to take a faster elevator - down to the cafeteria.  I would warn them against this.  They thought I was just paranoid  ;).  Since I grew up in the city. One night a girl was raped taking the shortcut.  Sadly you must always be very aware of your surroundings - I don't care where you live!  

Yasmine - I'm so glad that you are OK.  
I bet no one ever gets the chance to mess with you again  ;).
Try to always be safe - no matter where you are.  Certain situations should be avoided at all costs.
Those animals don't deserve you to be helping out in their hospitals.
Sorry if that sounds harsh.
I wish you all the best in pursuing this great dream.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2007, 08:22:49 PM »
Yasmine, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you.

May G-d take them out of this world as soon as possible.

At 11 years old, a black man put a gun to my at point blank range.

These people will attack children, women, elderly people.

I hope that you recover and that you are healthy.

I hope that your attackers die slowly and painfully.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2007, 09:10:40 PM »
You guys are terrific and a heck of a lot cheaper than a shrink session!!! ;D

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2007, 09:15:02 PM »
You guys are terrific and a heck of a lot cheaper than a shrink session!!! ;D

I've been too a shrink, 150 dollars for one hour too tell me I'm  a moron. I tell you , you are a nice person for free.

Is it a bad sign , when you see shrink and he gets depressed ? ;) ;) ;)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2007, 10:16:56 PM »
Yasmine, I am really sorry to hear that.  If that happened 90 years ago in the Deep South, those "people" would have gotten exactly what they deserve.  I sincerely hope that you get better soon.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2007, 10:27:11 PM »
first of all I want to thank you Newman for being very kind and helping me to write about it! and Thank you guys for being with me in those horrible moments! I was so upset, I wanted to write right away about this on the forum, but I couldn`t because I wanted to suppress this thought as much as I could... My parents are in Romania and I don`t want to tell them about this because I`m their only child and they will say to take the first plane and come back home! but I worked so hard to get here, to pass all obstacles and exams to become MD here....I am a volunteer in the Wyckoff Hospital, taking care of people, and thats my reward?!?!?! But I thank G-d that I`m alive and once again G-d was with me, could be much worse...
Yasmine, move to another part of the country.  NYC is full of criminals.  There are many nice places in America.  You're a Doctor, you can get work anywhere.  NYC is no place for civilized people.
My co-workers would go to an empty part of the building to take a faster elevator - down to the cafeteria.  I would warn them against this.  They thought I was just paranoid  ;).  Since I grew up in the city. One night a girl was raped taking the shortcut.  Sadly you must always be very aware of your surroundings - I don't care where you live!  

The fact of the matter is that some places are more dangerous than others.

Which city/town is more dangerous...Detroit or Aspen, Colorado?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »
Yasmine, I am really sorry to hear that.  If that happened 90 years ago in the Deep South, those "people" would have gotten exactly what they deserve.  I sincerely hope that you get better soon.

Hail Columbia,

Just too clarify this. The color of skin does not matter too me. I have white people around me now, that I consider useless fools. I judge people by the content of their mind. With respect Hail Columbia, please don't help our enemies out, by describing us in such ways. Bless ya'

Jeff

raiseyourfist

« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2007, 10:38:19 PM »

Hail Columbia,

Just too clarify this. The color of skin does not matter too me. I have white people around me now, that I consider useless fools. I judge people by the content of their mind. With respect Hail Columbia, please don't help our enemies out, by describing us in such ways. Bless ya'

Jeff

But you say the muslims are a threat in general... how can you say that you dont judge people by their backgrounds when we all do it... towards muslims and blacks..... theres nothing wrong with that but lets put things in proper proportions here and not whitewash the truth

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2007, 10:45:53 PM »
The truth is what it is... the fact that they were black youths and that MOST crimes are committed by blacks should not be left out of the equation. YES not all criminals are black but most are... It's sort of profiling just like at the airport.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2007, 11:01:09 PM »

Hail Columbia,

Jeff

Alright, I'll tone it down next time.  It's just that I'm very upset that I had to hear about that kind of dreck happening to one of our own.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2007, 11:19:08 PM »

The fact of the matter is that some places are more dangerous than others.

Which city/town is more dangerous...Detroit or Aspen, Colorado?
What kind of danger?
Aren't there an awful lot of liberals vacationing in Aspen?
I might take a chance on parts of Detroit.  ;)  Only kidding.
What you say is true - but I still think you must never take things for granted - even in the best places bad things happen.
I'm just glad Yasmine is ok - she survived Thank God so this incident will make her stronger, more determined and wiser to the evil in the world.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2007, 11:35:49 PM »
I'm glad to hear you're okay Yasmine.

I'd recommend finding someone to accompany you if possible.

Sub-human garbage that prey on vulnerable women are the lowest of the low.

You're strong of spirit. To overcome the psychological trauma associated with such a negative experience takes a lot.

My deepest affection and love goes out to you Yasmine.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2007, 10:02:56 AM »
Hello Yasmine, and good day to you.

The attack you endured is completely unacceptable, and the perpetrators should (and will I pray) be caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.   This is another example of why concealed carry should be permitted in every state of the Union, and how the government makes individuals utterly helpless and dependent on big brother for their very lives.   We all acknowledge the devastating effect this has had on blacks, and it almost cost our dear friend Yasmine her life.

G-d bless you.

Kindest regards,
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2007, 10:35:18 AM »
Yamine you know there is not so much of problem for doctors to get a carry permit

Or you can get these       http://www.securitysaint.com/tasers.html
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 11:54:20 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
Thanks guys, but I can't afford to get all fancy on my meager pay as I haven't started my Residency yet...
But as I realize now vigilance and preventive measure are a must. I'll think about it...

newman

« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2007, 12:04:03 PM »
Yasmine,

When you're ready, The NRA have excellent firearms self-defense courses for women. They have female instructors and female advisors and their fees are very reasonable.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2007, 12:05:43 PM »
Good to hear... Is there any in my area - Queens, NYC?