Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 95547 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2007, 12:12:46 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2007, 12:26:53 PM »
Good to hear... Is there any in my area - Queens, NYC?
   http://gunlicense.sites.ambinternet.com/621:1710:0/
Mord, that's really close to where I live... I think I'll give them a call and schedule something for next week, thanks!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2007, 12:30:31 PM »
Good to hear... Is there any in my area - Queens, NYC?
   http://gunlicense.sites.ambinternet.com/621:1710:0/
Mord, that's really close to where I live... I think I'll give them a call and schedule something for next week, thanks!
Your welcome my brother goes to a range on Jamaica ave,but not the black part i'll find out about it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2007, 12:56:49 PM »
Hello Yasmine, and good day to you.

The attack you endured is completely unacceptable, and the perpetrators should (and will I pray) be caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.   This is another example of why concealed carry should be permitted in every state of the Union, and how the government makes individuals utterly helpless and dependent on big brother for their very lives.   We all acknowledge the devastating effect this has had on blacks, and it almost cost our dear friend Yasmine her life.

G-d bless you.

Kindest regards,
Christopher

They caught them already on the same day, because after they took my purse, I ran to the pollice car which was in the neighborhood, they were really promptly and caught the kids (two of them are 16 Years old and one is adult)! The Adult is arrested to the jail and punished for the rubbery of second degree,and kids were taken to Juvenile Detention Center....but still, someday they will be my patients, or someone from their family, how can they look into my eyes and say I`m sorry??? or will they try to steal my Stethoscope again??? ???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2007, 12:58:54 PM »
Maybe they'll get heart failure ot heart attacks and they will need you

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2007, 03:54:35 PM »
and your missing stethoscope!   ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2007, 04:08:03 PM »
and your missing stethoscope!   ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2007, 05:55:16 PM »
Animals pure and simple.  Thank G-d she wasn't seriously injured or voilated sexually by these simian Americans...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2007, 06:40:53 PM »
land of the "brave" and yet no-one did nothing, same thing happened to my jewish friend the other day. A punkrocker gave him a headbutt and ran away. We know where he lives..next time he leaves his home im going to smash his kneecaps.

Yasmine I wish i lived in NY. I would have killed them, honestly. Pazise lutko

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2007, 07:53:16 PM »
land of the "brave" and yet no-one did nothing, same thing happened to my jewish friend the other day. A punkrocker gave him a headbutt and ran away. We know where he lives..next time he leaves his home im going to smash his kneecaps.

Yasmine I wish i lived in NY. I would have killed them, honestly. Pazise lutko

I didn`t see anyone coming after me, and I saw people on the street thats why I said to my self it`s ok that I`m not alone...I didn`t finish the sentence and I felt how someone grabs my purse...(in the movies you know that something is going to happen because of the music, but in real life everything is so quiet) only my scream one could hear and yet nobody was there only to scare the guys! they were looking like statues and did nothing!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2007, 07:55:40 PM »
land of the "brave" and yet no-one did nothing

Not all Americans will stand by, when I hit the guy in the face who assaulted me (he was a white dress wearing arab scuzlim, happened in Buffalo) his nose ended up getting broken, so he fell mainly because i caught him off guard and he wasnt expecting it, but he started to get up and then I realized I didnt really have a plan and the first shot I took was a lucky punch thrown out of anger, luckily 2 guys who had witnessed this from the other side of the parking lot got there just then and dove on him hitting him a few more times...when the police arrived he was screaming in pain and they laughed at him for being beat up by a girl...then proceeded to lecture him on how women are treated in this country...and arrested him.  I was very thankful for those 2 very wonderful guys to have jumped in since I didnt have a plan and quite frankly he was bleeding like a stuck pig and I didnt want to have to touch him again :-\.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2007, 08:19:13 PM »

Not all Americans will stand by, when I hit the guy in the face who assaulted me (he was a white dress wearing arab scuzlim, happened in Buffalo) his nose ended up getting broken, so he fell mainly because i caught him off guard and he wasnt expecting it, but he started to get up and then I realized I didnt really have a plan and the first shot I took was a lucky punch thrown out of anger, luckily 2 guys who had witnessed this from the other side of the parking lot got there just then and dove on him hitting him a few more times...when the police arrived he was screaming in pain and they laughed at him for being beat up by a girl...then proceeded to lecture him on how women are treated in this country...and arrested him.  I was very thankful for those 2 very wonderful guys to have jumped in since I didnt have a plan and quite frankly he was bleeding like a stuck pig and I didnt want to have to touch him again :-\.
[/quote 
 You are very brave Kelly!!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2007, 08:28:49 PM »
No I wasnt brave at all, I acted purely out of anger.  I had never ever had a man assault me and when he hit me i was absolutely enraged and without thinking took a very lucky swing at his face and caught him off guard.  It wasnt the smartest thing to do, thankfully those 2 guys jumped in or im not sure what may have happened.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2007, 08:30:46 PM »

Not all Americans will stand by, when I hit the guy in the face who assaulted me (he was a white dress wearing arab scuzlim, happened in Buffalo) his nose ended up getting broken, so he fell mainly because i caught him off guard and he wasnt expecting it, but he started to get up and then I realized I didnt really have a plan and the first shot I took was a lucky punch thrown out of anger, luckily 2 guys who had witnessed this from the other side of the parking lot got there just then and dove on him hitting him a few more times...when the police arrived he was screaming in pain and they laughed at him for being beat up by a girl...then proceeded to lecture him on how women are treated in this country...and arrested him.  I was very thankful for those 2 very wonderful guys to have jumped in since I didnt have a plan and quite frankly he was bleeding like a stuck pig and I didnt want to have to touch him again :-\.

Ahh, what a woman  ;)

And Yasmine, you said that you were attacked near a bridge.. if I was there I wouldn't have even contacted the cops.. I would have just beat them brain-dead and thrown them off the bridge so they drown to their death to be honest. They aren't worth living, let alone the country club treatment they will get in jail.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2007, 08:48:09 PM »
May I put my two cents in here now?
I only heard today about the terrible experience that Iasmina had.  I have a few things to say in reaction.  I will address all of this to Iasmina, although of course everybody is free to read it.
First, something not directly related to what happened to you.  I want to apologize on behalf of all Americans to your Serbian people for taking the wrong side in the war between your people and the Bosnians.  Perhaps former President BJ Clinton was too busy not having sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, to realize what a terrible mistake he made in siding with the Bosnians over your Serbian people.  The Bosnians are not only largely islamofascists, not only are the source of many PLO/Hamas Arab Moslem Nazis, but openly supported and fought for adolf shitler and the nazis during the Second World War.  In contrast, your Serbian people did more than any other Eastern European people to help save as many Jews as they could.  Your former leader, Slovodan Milosovic, was absolutely right in fighting the Bosnian islamofascists.  He was not a monster, but a hero.
Second, let me tell you about my father's experiences, because they sound similar to your own.  My father was born in and grew up in a small little Jewish village in Poland, where he spent his childhood getting beaten up by the Polish Catholics there.  Then one day, he had had enough, took his sled, and smashed them over their empty heads.  They never bothered him again after that. 
When he was nineteen years old, he was forced to run away from adolf shitler and the nazis.  After quite a long trip across Asia, finally settling in Shanghai, China, he eventually made it over to Canada and then to America.  When he first got here, which took time because he came here through legal channels, he was taking an ESL class to learn English for the first time.  His teacher apparently did not like Blacks, and my father, in his broken English, used to openly criticize the teacher for being a racist. 
Later, when he moved from Chicago to Omaha, Nebraska to finally Los Angeles, he had a liquor store in a largely Hispanic neighborhood.  He used to bend over backward for his customers, especially to Blacks, extending endless credit to them and doing all he could to be nice to them.  And what was his reward for his honesty, integrity, hard work, and kindness?  Well, in 25 years of being there, he was held up at gunpoint 50 times.  47 of those times were by Blacks.  Blacks shot him in his head, lungs, and beat him up.  By the end, he had very reluctantly changed his mind about Blacks.  To his dying day, he could not understand why anybody would attack somebody who never did anybody any harm. 
This, sadly, is the nature of many Black people.  Obviously, there are some very fine Blacks; most of them, perhaps not coincidentally, seem to be Republicans, such as Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, and Denzel Washington.  But the vast majority of Blacks are not Republicans; they vote Democrat more than any other group of people.  A large portion of them are very angry people, angry at whitey, demonize whitey, jealous of whitey, and consider it a victory if they can ruin whitey's life in any way they can, such as demanding handouts from whitey in various forms such as welfare and slave reparations.  Another way is for their black men to rape white women; perhaps the slightly less fierce ones are the kind you encountered, who scare the living daylights out of you, attacking you for no reason whatsoever, other than the fact that you are a white woman.  The way it works is, if a white person says even the slightest anti-black statement, such as what Don Imus did, or Jimmy the Greek and Al Campanis before him, their lives and careers are ruined; but Blacks can say and do whatever they want, can express the worst anti-white racism imaginable; and nobody better dare object, or else they will be labeled as racists.
As unfair as all this is, the practical truth is that as a woman by yourself, you cannot fight the system.  All you can try to do is avoid trouble as much as possible.  Part of that means not talking in public the way I am talking here among friends, and part of that means avoiding Blacks as much as you possible can.  There is, in fact, a website you can go on, that shows the American census, which it takes every 5-10 years.  Once you get into the system, you can look up any zip code or city name, and it will show you what percentage of that area consists of Blacks and some other minorities.  The goal would be to move to a neighborhood that has the highest percentage of White people, and the lowest percentage of Black people.  I am lucky in that I live in an area of Los Angeles that is 85% White with relatively few Blacks, but there are not many areas of Los Angeles that are like that. 
Anyway, I know this letter is a long one, but I hope you read and absorbed it all, and have found it of positive value.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 09:37:28 PM by JewishTeddyBear »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2007, 09:38:51 PM »
THE ONLY THING THE EVIL BLACK AND MUSLIM AND NAZI'S WHO PERPETRATE THESE TYPES OF CRIMES UNDERSTAND IS FORCE....

The Government of the United states is so biased in favor of the blacks it is a joke... look at the black gangs in Los Angeles the Bloods and the crips... cops won't even go into those areas mostly...

When are we going to wake up the police are an absolute joke and arn't the answer to dealing with so called "hate crime law enforcement"....

THERE NEEDS TO BE A VIGIL ANTE GROUP DEDICATED TO BESIEGING THE BESEIGER'S SO TO SPEAK AND TAKE PHYSICAL ACTION AGAINST THESE EVIL PEOPLE WHEREVER THEY MAY BE...

I know what i may sound extreme but when your dealing with these types of people and a self hating government that refuses to take proper action ITS THE ONLY ANSWER

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2007, 09:41:09 PM »
May I put my two cents in here now?
I only heard today about the terrible experience that Yasmin had.  I have a few things to say in reaction.  I will address all of this to Yasmine, although of course everybody is free to read it.
First, something not directly related to what happened to you.  I want to apologize on behalf of all Americans to your Serbian people for taking the wrong side in the war between your people and the Bosnians.  Perhaps former President BJ Clinton was too busy not having sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky, to realize what a terrible mistake he made in siding with the Bosnians over your Serbian people.  The Bosnians are not only largely islamofascists, not only are the source of many so-called PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, but openly supported and fought for adolf shitler the the nazis during the Second World War.  In contrast, your Serbian people did more than any other Eastern European people to help save as many Jews as they could.  Your former leader, Slovodan Milosovic, was absolutely right in fighting the Bosnian islamofascists.
Second, let me tell you about my father's experiences, because they sound similar to your own.  My father was born in and grew up in a small little Jewish village, where he spent his childhood getting beaten up by the Polish Catholics there.  Then one day, he had had enough, took his sled, and smashed them over their empty heads.  They never bothered him again after that. 
When he was nineteen years old, he was forced to run away from adolf shitler and the nazis.  After quite a long trip across Asia, finally settling in Shanghai, he eventually made it over to Canada and then to America.  When he first got here, which took time because he came her through legal channels, he was taking an ESL class to learn English for the first time.  His teacher apparently did not like Blacks, and my father, in his broken English, used to openly criticize the teacher for being a racist. 
Later, when he moved from Chicago to Omaha, Nebraska to finally Los Angeles, he had a liquor store in a largely Hispanic neighborhood.  He used to bend over backward for his customers, especially to Blacks, extending endless credit to them and doing all he could to be nice to them.  And what was his reward for his honesty, integrity, hard work, and kindness?  Well, in 25 years of being there, he was held up at gunpoint 50 times.  47 of those times were by Blacks.  Blacks shot him in his head, lungs, and beat him up.  By the end, he had very reluctantly changed his mind about Blacks.  To his dying day, he could not understand why anybody would attack somebody who never did anybody any harm. 
This, sadly, is the nature of many Black people.  Obviously, there are some very fine Blacks; most of them, perhaps not coincidentally, seem to be Republicans, such as Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, and Denzel Washington.  But the vast majority of Blacks are not Republicans; they vote Democrat more than any other group of people.  A large portion of them are very angry people, angry at whitey, demonize whitey, jealous of whitey, and consider it a victory if they can ruin whitey's life in any way they can, such as demanding handouts from whitey in various forms like welfare to slave reparations.  Another way is for their black men to rape white women; perhaps the slightly less fierce ones are the kind you encountered, who scare the living daylights out of you, attacking you for no reason whatsoever, other than the fact that you are a white woman.  The way it works is, if a white person says even the slightest anti-black statement, such as what Don Imus did, or Jimmy the Greek and Al Campanis before him, his life and career are ruined; but Blacks can say and do whatever they want, can express the worst anti-white racism imaginable; and nobody better dare object, or else they will be labeled as racists.
As unfair as all this is, the practical truth is that as a woman by yourself, you cannot fight the system.  All you can try to do is avoid trouble as much as possible.  Part of that means not talking in public the way I am talking here among friends, and part of that means avoiding Blacks as much as you possible can.  There is, in fact, a website you can go on, that shows the American census, which it takes every 5-10 years.  once you get into the system, you can look up any zip code or city name, and it will show you what percentage of that area consists of Blacks and some other minorities.  The goal would be to move to a neighborhood that has the highest percentage of White people, and the lowest percentage of Black people.  I am lucky in that I live in an area of Los Angeles that is 85% White with relatively few Blacks, but there are not many areas of Los Angeles that is like that. 
Anyway, I know this letter is a long one, but I hope you read and absorbed it all, and have found it of positive value.
 First of all I want to thank you for your time to write me a beautiful and long letter like you did!!! Then I want to thank you for sharing with us your father's experience, I'm terribly sorry for what happened to him!
  your letter impressed me so much, I barely can speak now...or write! :)
  What Bill Clinton did to my Serbia was not right! I was at the tennis courts in Timisoara (western Romania, 60 km far from Belgrade) when I saw 5-6 big black aeroplanes flying in that direction to bomb Serbia! I started to cry!!! I knew what was happening and I was so mad at Romanians Government because they borrowed to NATO our Airport for NATO's planes in order to bomb Belgrade and area around! But my brave Serbs instead of protect them selves, they were singing and dancing on bridges so NATO can see what kind of people SERBS are!!! we are not afraid of them!!!! (I say WE because I am Serbian, but born in Romania, I love Serbia like you all love Israel, so you understand WHY I speak like that)
  About what happened to me with those black kids, I forgave them already, I believe very much in G-d and I simply know that what they did to me, they will have to pay 10X more than that!! I forgave them because I have power to forgive, I know that they didn`t do that because they are rich, they did that because they are very poor, and when I say poor I mean not only because they don`t have money, THEY ALSO ARE POOR IN THEIR MORALS, CULTURE and RESPECT for G-d!!!!
  Thank you again for your lovely letter, may G-d bless you all!!!

kellymaureen

« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »
First of all I want to thank you for your time to write me a beautiful and long letter like you did!!! Then I want to thank you for sharing with us your father's experience, I'm terribly sorry for what happened to him!
  your letter impressed me so much, I barely can speak now...or write

I dont want to embarass JTB but I have known him for a few years now and have been encouraging him to become a writer, I have been lucky enough to read a few of the things he has written and I think he is truly a wonderful and talented writer! :)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2007, 10:18:23 PM »
I am so sorry Yasmin. I just got news of this. My computer died and I am awaiting a new one. Very sorry. My thoughs and prayers are with you.
  Thank you Cosmokramer!!! you are very kind!!! :) I`m much better now, I am very strong!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2007, 10:49:01 PM »
I know Iasmine personally and she is a brave young woman... and a little smart,too. :)

Offline tonythetiger

• New JTFer
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2007, 10:54:53 PM »
Yasmine,

If you're still reading this thread, my recommendation to you is to take a martial arts/self-defense class. I can tell you from experience, it can come in VERY handy when dealing with situations like these. There's schools all over city, but research the style you want to train in first.

Stay safe
"Real skill comes without effort." -Li Mu Bai

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2007, 09:34:40 AM »
This is why we need more Jews to be armed. When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2007, 09:47:55 AM »
I'm very sorry to hear about this, Yasmine. But it sounds like you handled the situation very well and it's great that they were caught.

When I was in High School, a couple of times coming home on the bus, I was attacked by a posse of blacks in the Edgemere and Arverne projects in Far Rockaway, Queens. With me usually being the only white boy on the bus, of course, I was a prime target. I know how terrifying it can feel to be surrounded by about 6-10 cowards all punching and kicking at once, and everyone else who jumped in didn't do so to save me, but just to help the others out beat up on me.

I don't know what part of Queens your situation took place in. But I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was one of these projects. I hope everything works out and that nothing like this happens again. Best wishes.

Daniel

newman

« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2007, 09:52:30 AM »
Damn 'projects' should all be burned down.