Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104165 times)

Erica

Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #275 on: August 27, 2007, 05:35:32 PM »
When you play with animals this is what happens
When you step into the gorilla cage this happens. In all seriousness this poor girl had this happen to her in a bad section of Brooklyn. Coming out of work.
That's actually when you step out of your front door in Anytown USA. Crazy is everywhere... More black than white, true but ignorance, stupidity, violence and craziness like this isn't a black thing..its a stupid thing.

Really??

People who live in western 'Anytowns' with 90%+ white populations NEVER encounter this sort of thing.
So there are absolutely NO white registered sex offenders in ANYTOWN USA? No KKK members in Anytown USA? No white serial killers in Anytown USA? No Neo Nazi neighbors in Anytown USA? No white child molesters, rapists, ... I could go on and on... And please don't tell me...Oh, its such a small number, no one notices. ::)

You're missing the point (as usual).

The things you mention are indeed everywhere. It is not the occult (hidden) that has the greatest effect on our happiness and feeling of security, but the visible.

There is drug use in Switzerland but there is LITTLE of it and it is mostly hidden. The same goes for crime in general. That is why Switzerland is a much more desieable country to live in than Holland where these things are in greater abundance and highly visible.

The same applies to white only towns versus those with large negro populations. I'm willing to bet that when your husband retires and you both seek to enjoy the fruits of your labours, you will by a home in 'Whiteville' and not 'Coontown' for this very reason.
Actually, newman, there are plenty of affluent blacks in nice suburban neighborhoods in Chicago. Coontown? Far from it.

And further, we're looking to settle next to DECENT PEOPLE not a specific color.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 05:53:31 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #276 on: August 27, 2007, 06:04:59 PM »
When you step into the gorilla cage this happens. In all seriousness this poor girl had this happen to her in a bad section of Brooklyn. Coming out of work.
That's actually when you step out of your front door in Anytown USA. Crazy is everywhere... More black than white, true but ignorance, stupidity, violence and craziness like this isn't a black thing..its a stupid thing.

Really??

People who live in western 'Anytowns' with 90%+ white populations NEVER encounter this sort of thing.
So there are absolutely NO white registered sex offenders in ANYTOWN USA? No KKK members in Anytown USA? No white serial killers in Anytown USA? No Neo Nazi neighbors in Anytown USA? No white child molesters, rapists, ... I could go on and on... And please don't tell me...Oh, its such a small number, no one notices. ::)

The things you mention are indeed everywhere. It is not the occult (hidden) that has the greatest effect on our happiness and feeling of security, but the visible.

There is drug use in Switzerland but there is LITTLE of it and it is mostly hidden. The same goes for crime in general. That is why Switzerland is a much more desieable country to live in than Holland where these things are in greater abundance and highly visible.

The same applies to white only towns versus those with large negro populations. I'm willing to bet that when your husband retires and you both seek to enjoy the fruits of your labours, you will by a home in 'Whiteville' and not 'Coontown' for this very reason.
Actually, newman, there are plenty of affluent blacks in nice suburban neighborhoods in Chicago. Coontown? Far from it.

And further, we're looking to settle next to DECENT PEOPLE not a specific color.

Which neighbourhoods are more likely to be 'good' and safe, Black or white?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #277 on: August 27, 2007, 06:12:44 PM »
first of all I want to thank you Newman for being very kind and helping me to write about it! and Thank you guys for being with me in those horrible moments! I was so upset, I wanted to write right away about this on the forum, but I couldn`t because I wanted to suppress this thought as much as I could... My parents are in Romania and I don`t want to tell them about this because I`m their only child and they will say to take the first plane and come back home! but I worked so hard to get here, to pass all obstacles and exams to become MD here....I am a volunteer in the Wyckoff Hospital, taking care of people, and thats my reward?!?!?! But I thank G-d that I`m alive and once again G-d was with me, could be much worse...
Yasmine, move to another part of the country.  NYC is full of criminals.  There are many nice places in America.  You're a Doctor, you can get work anywhere.  NYC is no place for civilized people.

If Yasmine is a doctor, then she might have an opportunity to take revenge on these beasts when they justly appear at a hospital bed before her.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

newman

« Reply #278 on: August 27, 2007, 06:16:18 PM »
first of all I want to thank you Newman for being very kind and helping me to write about it! and Thank you guys for being with me in those horrible moments! I was so upset, I wanted to write right away about this on the forum, but I couldn`t because I wanted to suppress this thought as much as I could... My parents are in Romania and I don`t want to tell them about this because I`m their only child and they will say to take the first plane and come back home! but I worked so hard to get here, to pass all obstacles and exams to become MD here....I am a volunteer in the Wyckoff Hospital, taking care of people, and thats my reward?!?!?! But I thank G-d that I`m alive and once again G-d was with me, could be much worse...
Yasmine, move to another part of the country.  NYC is full of criminals.  There are many nice places in America.  You're a Doctor, you can get work anywhere.  NYC is no place for civilized people.

If Yasmine is a doctor, then she might have an opportunity to take revenge on these beasts when they justly appear at a hospital bed before her.

All white doctors should resign en mas from hospitals in black areas. Leave them to turd world jungle witchdoctors and they'll be extinct soon.

Erica

« Reply #279 on: August 27, 2007, 06:30:10 PM »

All white doctors should resign en mas from hospitals in black areas. Leave them to turd world jungle witchdoctors and they'll be extinct soon.
SOmething is not right with you. Kill off all of the black children and the black 'problem will disappear' ...lets start with the hospitals in black communities... Yeah, that would help out A LOT!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 08:25:06 AM by Erica »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #280 on: August 30, 2007, 09:48:25 AM »
Really??

Erica.  Which area has more crime, South Chicago or Lake Forest, Illinois?

Which area has more blacks, South Chicago or Lake Forest, Illinois?

Erica

« Reply #281 on: August 30, 2007, 10:02:18 AM »
Really??

Erica.  Which area has more crime, South Chicago or Lake Forest, Illinois?

Which area has more blacks, South Chicago or Lake Forest, Illinois?

Do I look like the U.S. Census to you?I've never BEEN to Lake Forest, Illinois so I can't give you a ratio of which has most crime. I've been to Park Forest, though and I can say that  more affluent blacks reside in Park Forest, from the area I've seen, than in South Chicago, but overall, South Chicago has the most blacks. Does more blacks equal more crime in this instance? Yes...but that dosen't mean that everyone in the neighborhood should be singled out for crimes that evil blacks do. Was there a point you were trying to make? What did you expect me to say?

Erica

« Reply #282 on: August 30, 2007, 10:05:54 AM »
When my husband retires, we'll most likely move to the suburbs where the crime rate isn't as high..that way, we can raise the remainder of our daughters in a nice peaceful place. Does that mean I don't want to live next door to blacks? No, it means that I want to live next door to anyone who has common sense, this includes non-blacks.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #283 on: August 30, 2007, 10:24:51 AM »
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7944.msg76800#msg76800 date=
When my husband retires, we'll most likely move to the suburbs where the crime rate isn't as high..that way, we can raise the remainder of our daughters in a nice peaceful place. Does that mean I don't want to live next door to blacks? No, it means that I want to live next door to anyone who has common sense, this includes non-blacks.
Why wait until your husband retires?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Erica

« Reply #284 on: August 30, 2007, 10:34:13 AM »
What do you mean? Why not wait?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 10:43:29 AM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #285 on: August 30, 2007, 10:38:56 AM »

Really??

Which neighbourhoods are more likely to be 'good' and safe, Black or white?
I'd forgotten that you asked this question. I don't know. Having lived in a neighborhood filled with blacks, I could say that from my eyesight 70% of the black families I met were good, 30% weren't. However since my husband has been in the military and we've been stationed in different places, not only did the percentage change but my perception of people did also. In 13 years, I haven't lived next door to one roudy black family...nor have I lived next door to one roudy white family. The people I've met are from all over the country and the world. Actually, I lived down the street from one white lady (who I trusted) who told people that she was tired of n's living in military housing around her and that she'd rather that her kids not play with my  kids because they're black. Other than that..no problems.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #286 on: August 30, 2007, 10:54:13 AM »
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7944.msg76806#msg76806 date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=7944.msg76802#msg76802 date=
You said:

"When my husband retires, we'll most likely move to the suburbs where the crime rate isn't as high..that way, we can raise the remainder of our daughters in a nice peaceful place."

My question is, why wait until your husband retires to do this?  Why not "move to the suburbs where the crime rate isn't as high" and raise all of your daughters, instead of the remainder, in a nice peaceful place now?  I don't know where you live but, if it were me, I'd rather commute to work and raise my family in a nice peaceful place.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Erica

« Reply #287 on: August 30, 2007, 10:59:25 AM »
Quote from: Erica link=topic=7944.msg76806#msg76806 date=
Quote from: HiWarp link=topic=7944.msg76802#msg76802 date=
You said:

"When my husband retires, we'll most likely move to the suburbs where the crime rate isn't as high..that way, we can raise the remainder of our daughters in a nice peaceful place."

My question is, why wait until your husband retires to do this?  Why not "move to the suburbs where the crime rate isn't as high" and raise all of your daughters, instead of the remainder, in a nice peaceful place now?  I don't know where you live but, if it were me, I'd rather commute to work and raise my family in a nice peaceful place.
My girls are 16, 15, 12, 10 and 3 years old now. By the time my husband retires they will be 20, 19, 16, 14 and 7... so the remainder of my girls won't be in college. We live on base, so why would we move to the suburbs right now in Chicago when we live in another state altogether ?

Just in case you haven't guessed by my avatar, my husband is a Marine. He has 4 years left on his contract.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 11:10:21 AM by Erica »

Erica

« Reply #288 on: August 30, 2007, 11:19:26 AM »
I'm going to be gone for the remainder of the day, I just found out that my 10 year old has chicken Pox... poor babe.  Everytime I leave here, someone assumes that I'm not answering a question on purpose so this is my reason for leaving ...any questions or responses you have for me will be  answered when I'm finished taking care of my daughter.

Must get to the store for Calamine lotion and oatmeal... Take care...
E.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #289 on: August 30, 2007, 12:48:08 PM »
Okay, I just went through page after page of what people are saying here.  I admit I did not read the last five pages, because it was getting pretty repetitious; I think by that point I already got the gist of what people are saying here.
To Newman, all I can say is, that I admire your patience.  You are so rational and realistic in your approach to life, but because some other people refuse to hear truth when it contradicts their cherished beliefs, you were forced to repeat the same crucial facts over and over again.  Your steadfastness and dedication to truth impresses me.
Out of a sense of politeness, I will refrain from naming those who refused to listen to Newman's common sense approach to life.  but I must say, these people were driving me crazy.  Of course there are quiet, law abiding Black people and some really rotten, violent white people.  But do we live by what is possible, or what is probable?  Where is it more dangerous to walk down the street at night, a typical white neighborhood, or a black neighborhood?  Does one need a PhD to answer this simple, obvious question? 
I do not know how many of you have heard of Larry Elder.  He is a radio talk show host who happens to be Black, which I mention because he has quite an interesting thing to say about this subject.  He has quoted studies showing that if the Black element is taken out of violent crime here in the United States, that our violent crime rate is as low as it is in England, where it is indeed very low (at least until the islamofascists came there to destroy that beautiful country).
And think about what goes on in sub-saharan Africa.  The various tribes there are constantly murdering each other, constantly engaged in warfare.  They have contributed little or nothing constructive to world civilization.
I see so many rather frightening parallels between Blacks and islamofascists.  Both hate America, both are uncivilized barbarians who use violence against any and all innocent people, both blame whitey for all of their problems, both have no control over their worst animal instincts, both hate the Jews, both...need I go on?  I think you get my point.
I will say there is one hopeful difference between Blacks and islamofascists, though.  It is extremely rare to meet a civilized moslem.  Nonie Darwish, that man named Tishby who died about a year ago, a few others here and there, and that is about it.  I do think that there are a substantial number of good Blacks, such as Clarence Thomas, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Martin Luther King, Bill Cosby, Julius Lester, Will Smith, Jesse Peterson, Star Parker....basically, the good Blacks tend to gravitate toward the Republican party, and are probably devout Christians.

newman

« Reply #290 on: August 30, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »
I have 2 requests for Erica:

1/ Could she post on the forum what suburb they're buying into in 4 years so the other JTFers can avoid the drop in real estate values that occurs when blacks move in....sorry, statistics.

2/ Are they going to sing the "movin' on up " song from the Jeffersons?

Erica

« Reply #291 on: August 30, 2007, 03:09:46 PM »
I have 2 requests for Erica:

1/ Could she post on the forum what suburb they're buying into in 4 years so the other JTFers can avoid the drop in real estate values that occurs when blacks move in....sorry, statistics.

2/ Are they going to sing the "movin' on up " song from the Jeffersons?

And I have two requests for YOU newman, shut the hell up... that's number 1. And two, find a new 70's sitcom to coin phrases after. Being repetative and stupid at the same time should be against the law.

You are a two-faced idiot. First you say... Oh, I wouldn't mind living next door to you and your family, then you say dumb shite like 'What suburb is she moving into so that JTFers can avoid the drop in real estate.' You are an intolerant schmuck.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:17:40 PM by Erica »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #292 on: August 30, 2007, 03:58:41 PM »
So, what are you saying? You wouldn't want to move into Newman's neighborhood... He's reaction is just normal, and he is merely stating that which has been a FACT.

Erica

« Reply #293 on: August 30, 2007, 04:21:57 PM »
So, what are you saying? You wouldn't want to move into Newman's neighborhood... He's reaction is just normal, and he is merely stating that which has been a FACT.
What I'm saying is that he's a hypocrite because he stated that he wouldn't mind living next door to me and my family because we're not a problem, then he says what I quoted. In all actuality then, he really WOULDN'T live next door to me and my family because of the statistics. That's all fine and dandy, but I must admit that if I knew what newman looked like in person, I would just assume pick another area to settle in rather than live next door to someone like him. He'd probably stand in his windows watching and waiting for me and my family to do something 'black and evil'. People like him need their own zip code.

newman

« Reply #294 on: August 30, 2007, 04:28:10 PM »
What I'm saying is that he's a hypocrite because he stated that he wouldn't mind living next door to me and my family because we're not a problem, then he says what I quoted. In all actuality then, he really WOULDN'T live next door to me and my family because of the statistics. That's all fine and dandy, but I must admit that if I knew what newman looked like in person, I would just assume pick another area to settle in rather than live next door to someone like him. He'd probably stand in his windows watching and waiting for me and my family to do something 'black and evil'. People like him need their own zip code.

That's not true, Erica.

I'd love to live next door to a non-criminal black family. I could pop over for fish fries and corn bread etc without the worry of getting jacked.

My comment about property values is statistically true. It's not a judgement on YOU,personally.

Erica

« Reply #295 on: August 30, 2007, 04:31:05 PM »

That's not true, Erica.

I'd love to live next door to a non-criminal black family. I could pop over for fish fries and corn bread etc without the worry of getting jacked.

My comment about property values is statistically true. It's not a judgement on YOU,personally.
Actually it was..look at your wording, Man.

"1/ Could she post on the forum what suburb they're buying into in 4 years so the other JTFers can avoid the drop in real estate values that occurs when blacks move in....sorry, statistics."

How was that not a direct insult at me?

« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 04:32:40 PM by Erica »

newman

« Reply #296 on: August 30, 2007, 04:39:01 PM »

That's not true, Erica.

"1/ Could she post on the forum what suburb they're buying into in 4 years so the other JTFers can avoid the drop in real estate values that occurs when blacks move in....sorry, statistics."

Because the property market consists of about 100,000,000 investors....none of whom know you personally. You may be the best little black girl who ever fried a fish, but proprty values in a white area will still drop when you move in.

You REALLY need to separate big picture stuff from the personal.

Erica

« Reply #297 on: August 30, 2007, 04:43:30 PM »

That's not true, Erica.

Because the property market consists of about 100,000,000 investors....none of whom know you personally. You may be the best little black girl who ever fried a fish, but proprty values in a white area will still drop when you move in.

Which also means that if another black family moved into said property that the investors will look at them as potential property damagers because they're black. Isn't that profiling? What if people did that to people who looks like Charles Manson?" Oh, wow, because of his scraggly beard and overall transient looks, our property value would go into the toilet!"

Erica

« Reply #298 on: August 30, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »

That's not true, Erica.

And yet you STILL didn't admit that you were talking about me in the above quote.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #299 on: August 30, 2007, 04:49:22 PM »
i think that the real reason why erica is sounding so hysterically defensive is because she is taking all of this discussion about black people personally, since she married a black colored negro herself.  but really, unless her husband is one of those violent, angry, black ghetto types with a chip on their shoulder, we are not really talking about him at all.  we are talking about the kanye west jesse jackson al sharpton rip hip hop angry violent type of blacks.