Author Topic: Our JTF member ATTACKED in NYC!  (Read 104249 times)

newman

Re: Our dear member Yasmine ATTACKED in NYC!
« Reply #300 on: August 30, 2007, 04:50:07 PM »
So, what are you saying? You wouldn't want to move into Newman's neighborhood... He's reaction is just normal, and he is merely stating that which has been a FACT.
What I'm saying is that he's a hypocrite because he stated that he wouldn't mind living next door to me and my family because we're not a problem, then he says what I quoted. In all actuality then, he really WOULDN'T live next door to me and my family because of the statistics. That's all fine and dandy, but I must admit that if I knew what newman looked like in person, I would just assume pick another area to settle in rather than live next door to someone like him. He'd probably stand in his windows watching and waiting for me and my family to do something 'black and evil'. People like him need their own zip code.

That's not true, Erica.

I'd love to live next door to a non-criminal black family. I could pop over for fish fries and corn bread etc without the worry of getting jacked.

My comment about property values is statistically true. It's not a judgement on YOU,personally.
Actually it was..look at your wording, Man.

"1/ Could she post on the forum what suburb they're buying into in 4 years so the other JTFers can avoid the drop in real estate values that occurs when blacks move in....sorry, statistics."

How was that not a direct insult at me?

Because the property market consists of about 100,000,000 investors....none of whom know you personally. You may be the best little black girl who ever fried a fish, but proprty values in a white area will still drop when you move in.

You REALLY need to separate big picture stuff from the personal.
And yet you STILL didn't admit that you were talking about me in the above quote.

If you're not capable of seeing that exchange in it's proper context, how the heck are you going to be a teacher?

I referred to you buying a property...YES. But I made no value judgement on your character. I stated the FACT that values would drop. They DON'T drop based on individuals' personalities, they drop because of colour....sorry, it's fact.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #301 on: August 30, 2007, 04:51:42 PM »
I thought Erica was black!! ???
or did she just married a black man?

newman

« Reply #302 on: August 30, 2007, 04:53:01 PM »

Oh no.....she black, mmmm hmmm.

Erica

« Reply #303 on: August 30, 2007, 04:56:29 PM »
Do you see that man in my av? That's my black husband holding our black child... I am black.

Erica

« Reply #304 on: August 30, 2007, 04:56:55 PM »

Oh no.....she black, mmmm hmmm.
screw you , newman.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #305 on: August 30, 2007, 05:01:09 PM »
oh, so erica is black.  i had not realized it.  that does go a long way in explaining her defensiveness.

so then what is she doing in this forum, then?  angry blacks like her usually hate Jews.

newman

« Reply #306 on: August 30, 2007, 05:09:16 PM »
oh, so erica is black.  i had not realized it.  that does go a long way in explaining her defensiveness.

so then what is she doing in this forum, then?  angry blacks like her usually hate Jews.

It's impossible to discuss ANYTHING with her. She has no sence of context.

You raise the problem of blacks mugging in the subway and she responds with...." But I don't do that!"

Can you imagine one of us talking about self-hating Jews in the ACLU and Lubab responding with.." Oy! I'm not one of them. How dare you?"

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #307 on: August 30, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »
exactly!  isn't it frustrating?  but to be honest, I think her way of thinking, is not a product of her blackness as much as her gender.  my older sister has driven me crazy for decades with that sort of thinking...or lack of it.  it is as if they are striving to be as irrational as possible, actually taking pride in being hysterical.  how can one possibly have a reasonable discussion with such a person?

newman

« Reply #308 on: August 30, 2007, 05:22:15 PM »
exactly!  isn't it frustrating?  but to be honest, I think her way of thinking, is not a product of her blackness as much as her gender.  my older sister has driven me crazy for decades with that sort of thinking...or lack of it.  it is as if they are striving to be as irrational as possible, actually taking pride in being hysterical.  how can one possibly have a reasonable discussion with such a person?

You're dead right.

It's not just her.

How many times have you spoken about the poverty and ignorance in africa only to have some liberal idiot pipe up and say.." But I know an african with a phd"...?

Like they can't comprehend the concept of statistical generalities. They seem to think that ONE exception disproves a whole concept when it is the exception that PROVES the rule.

The fact that Erica is one of the 5 to 10% of negresses who is not the stereotype PROVES the stereotype.

This thing she does by personifying every argument is just what you say...." hysterical".

Erica

« Reply #309 on: August 30, 2007, 05:22:22 PM »

It's impossible to discuss ANYTHING with her. She has no sence of context.

You raise the problem of blacks mugging in the subway and she responds with...." But I don't do that!"

Can you imagine one of us talking about self-hating Jews in the ACLU and Lubab responding with.." Oy! I'm not one of them. How dare you?"
I only get offended and defensive when you use a quailfier... "Erica, why is it that you people always act up on the subway on my way home." If you came out and said something like...Everytime I board the train, I notice that some of the black people are acting unruly. I know for a fact that ALL of the evil blacks could not be riding in the car you're in.. They're spread about in other cars, but in the midst of all of the madness you see in the subway, there are blacks shaking their heads wondering where the 'good blacks' went.

Erica

« Reply #310 on: August 30, 2007, 05:28:27 PM »

You're dead right.

It's not just her.

How many times have you spoken about the poverty and ignorance in africa only to have some liberal idiot pipe up and say.." But I know an african with a phd"...?

Like they can't comprehend the concept of statistical generalities. They seem to think that ONE exception disproves a whole concept when it is the exception that PROVES the rule.

The fact that Erica is one of the 5 to 10% of schvartzas who is not the stereotype PROVES the stereotype.

This thing she does by personifying every argument is just what you say...." hysterical".
How long have you been a member of this website, newman?

I can tell you that my feelings aren't made up because from the moment of my first video in response to Chaim's, I was being called all kinds of names in the JTF forum. And I hadn't even arrived to the site yet. I was called crack head, w&*re, ignorant n***, and after that I was called an ape and not only by Johnson Brown. So YES I'm sensitive here but my reasons for being that way are true. I'm always being asked "Erica, why do you people do this" or being called 'ebonic pet names' by you.so its hard NOT to take offense to what is said here.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #311 on: August 30, 2007, 05:41:42 PM »
responding to what newman just said: this reminds me of some ongoing discussions i had with a now former co-worker.  although his skin was as white as an albino, one of his parents was black, the other white.  very strange.  in any case, both of his parents were educators, having taught for many decades, and he himself (Jason) came across as a very intelligent, well-spoken, educated man.

well, he was definitely educated, but in the wrong way, toward thinking like a liberal.  I really did not want to discuss politics at work, and eventually got fired for being a pro-israel republican, but he kept persisting.  i spent hour after hour explaining to him about my opposition to the islamofascists.  yet after all of my efforts, he still insisted that i am a racist.  at that point, i gave up on talking about things like that to him; he, in turn, was offended by my sudden silence on such matters, and used it against me to help get me fired.  so i could not win no matter what i said or did not say.  so much for tolerance of thought from the liberals.

my second response is to erica, although, thus far, she hasn't seem to have read anything i have written, but maybe what i am about to say will be read by the other people in here.  erica basically resents the phenomena of DWB, Driving While Black.  this specifically refers to the police stopping blacks more than they stop whites, but used in a more general sense, it refers to all of us non-blacks making negative generalizations about blacks in our every day life.

i guess it never occurred to blacks like erica that there may be a reason for this, and that is how too many blacks act in society.  blacks commit far and away the most violence in society, and they are always at the forefront of asking for handouts from the very same white people that they take pride in hating.  virtually every event of racism that i have personally witnessed, has involved blacks being racist against others.

so really, it is not we whites that erica should be mad at, but rather her own black people.  if blacks would act more civilized, we whites would have no reason to feel any animosity toward them.  so rather than focus on how we ract to black violence and hatred, erica should focus on getting her fellow blacks to start behaving like more civilized human beings.

Erica

« Reply #312 on: August 30, 2007, 05:49:08 PM »
responding to what newman just said: this reminds me of some ongoing discussions i had with a now former co-worker.  although his skin was as white as an albino, one of his parents was black, the other white.  very strange.  in any case, both of his parents were educators, having taught for many decades, and he himself (Jason) came across as a very intelligent, well-spoken, educated man.

well, he was definitely educated, but in the wrong way, toward thinking like a liberal.  I really did not want to discuss politics at work, and eventually got fired for being a pro-israel republican, but he kept persisting.  i spent hour after hour explaining to him about my opposition to the islamofascists.  yet after all of my efforts, he still insisted that i am a racist.  at that point, i gave up on talking about things like that to him; he, in turn, was offended by my sudden silence on such matters, and used it against me to help get me fired.  so i could not win no matter what i said or did not say.  so much for tolerance of thought from the liberals.

my second response is to erica, although, thus far, she hasn't seem to have read anything i have written, but maybe what i am about to say will be read by the other people in here.  erica basically resents the phenomena of DWB, Driving While Black.  this specifically refers to the police stopping blacks more than they stop whites, but used in a more general sense, it refers to all of us non-blacks making negative generalizations about blacks in our every day life.

i guess it never occurred to blacks like erica that there may be a reason for this, and that is how too many blacks act in society.  blacks commit far and away the most violence in society, and they are always at the forefront of asking for handouts from the very same white people that they take pride in hating.  virtually every event of racism that i have personally witnessed, has involved blacks being racist against others.

so really, it is not we whites that erica should be mad at, but rather her own black people.  if blacks would act more civilized, we whites would have no reason to feel any animosity toward them.  so rather than focus on how we ract to black violence and hatred, erica should focus on getting her fellow blacks to start behaving like more civilized human beings.
Why should I bare the responsibility of getting other 'bad grown black people' on the ball? The only people I can raise are my children, and when I become a teacher, I can only teach CHILDREN. Adults are on their own programs...just like you can't be talked out of being one-sided (because you think everyone should be right-wing conservative robots) they can't be raised again. I'm going to do my part but I'm not going to start with the adults, i'm going to start with their children and continue raising MY children to know right from wrong. Is that okay with you?

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #313 on: August 30, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »
yes, that is okay with me, lol!  of course you cannot change the world single handedly.  but what i do ask of you is that when whites do not like blacks, that you consider the fact that whites are not especially eager to hate anybody, but that we feel very defensive, when we cannot even feel safe to walk down the street in a black neighborhood without the very real fear of being attacked, raped, and/or murdered.  in other words, the way we whites react to blacks, is very much like a news reporter: we are giving over the information in our own way, not causing the information to happen.

show me a black who is a civilized human being with no hatred against non-blacks or Jews, who is not violent, who is a hard-working family man with good values, and i guarantee i will like that person every bit as much as if he were white.  and how do i know i would feel this way?  well, have you heard of larry elder, the sage from south central?  if you are in this forum and are black, i am sure you know who that is.  well, i have met him in person several times, and he is about the nicest person one could ever meet, not to mention absolutely brilliant, and a great lover of the Jewish people, too.  i would be a very proud american if he became President of the United States.  I would certainly vote for him over any dhimmicrat!

newman

« Reply #314 on: August 30, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »
Is Larry Elder the black conservative who tells other blacks to go to school, get a job and get on with it instead of bellyaching about what happened 150 years ago?

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #315 on: August 30, 2007, 06:15:23 PM »
that about sums him up, lol

Erica

« Reply #316 on: August 30, 2007, 06:21:04 PM »
Is Larry Elder the black conservative who tells other blacks to go to school, get a job and get on with it instead of bellyaching about what happened 150 years ago?
This is going to come out wrong, I know it, but there are some Jews who can't get over the holocaust. I'm not saying that they should, as traumatic and terrifying as it was but how was it different than slavery again? The suffering caused pain on both sides...the only difference was that the slaves were black and the Jews were white. ANd I wouldn't call it bellyaching, more like reliving through history what happened back then. Blacks and Jews aren't the only ethnicities going through that... others have suffered as well. But that's besides the poing. Bravo to Larry Elder...and no, I didn't know who he was, not even when Newman summed up his purpose on earth. Why do some white people assume that just because someone is black that they know EVERY black person that ever lived? lol

newman

« Reply #317 on: August 30, 2007, 06:26:37 PM »
This is going to come out wrong, I know it, but there are some Jews who can't get over the holocaust. I'm not saying that they should, as traumatic and terrifying as it was but how was it different than slavery again? The suffering caused pain on both sides...the only difference was that the slaves were black and the Jews were white. ANd I wouldn't call it bellyaching, more like reliving through history what happened back then. Blacks and Jews aren't the only ethnicities going through that... others have suffered as well. But that's besides the poing. Bravo to Larry Elder...and no, I didn't know who he was, not even when Newman summed up his purpose on earth. Why do some white people assume that just because someone is black that they know EVERY black person that ever lived? lol

There is a HUGE difference between Jews remembering the holocaust and blacks bellyaching about slavery:

Jews all make something out of their lives DESPITE the holocaust.

Jews don't bum off the tax payer, commit most of the crime and blame the holocaust for their failures.

Blacks poop in their OWN beds , wreck their OWN lives and blame a 150 year old event.

THAT'S the difference.

Erica

« Reply #318 on: August 30, 2007, 06:33:43 PM »

There is a HUGE difference between Jews remembering the holocaust and blacks bellyaching about slavery:

Jews don't bum off the tax payer, commit most of the crime and blame the holocaust for their failures.

Blacks poop in their OWN beds , wreck their OWN lives and blame a 150 year old event.

THAT'S the difference.
That's a cop out if I ever heard one from those who do complain that they can't get a break because 'THE MAN HAS HIS FOOT IN MY NECK!" I hate hearing crap like that. In fact it makes me want to take one of my stilletto heels to their throat...but that's just me. I hate the fact that slavery happened... its contributed to a lot of heartache until blacks got the right to vote. After that we were on auto pilot. The world was our oyster but some people couldn't move on, got comfortable at the bottom and chose to stay there. Whenever I hear a black man saying 'If it wasn't for slavery, I'd have some money now..." I just want to hurt him...really bad. NO if it wasn't for your laziness, you'd have a job, some money in your pocket, and your own home..." But like I said...that's just MY pov.

newman

« Reply #319 on: August 30, 2007, 06:40:52 PM »

THAT'S the difference.
That's a cop out if I ever heard one from those who do complain that they can't get a break because 'THE MAN HAS HIS FOOT IN MY NECK!" I hate hearing crap like that. In fact it makes me want to take one of my stilletto heels to their throat...but that's just me. I hate the fact that slavery happened... its contributed to a lot of heartache until blacks got the right to vote. After that we were on auto pilot. The world was our oyster but some people couldn't move on, got comfortable at the bottom and chose to stay there. Whenever I hear a black man saying 'If it wasn't for slavery, I'd have some money now..." I just want to hurt him...really bad. NO if it wasn't for your laziness, you'd have a job, some money in your pocket, and your own home..." But like I said...that's just MY pov.

RING THE BELL!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

ERICA'S SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE'S SOUNDING LIKE A CONSERVATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erica, my little dusky princess..............

This is the FIRST time you've actually understood one of my posts without taking it out of context, twisting the words or making it about YOU.

Praise G_d, ther's hope yet!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Erica

« Reply #320 on: August 30, 2007, 06:47:25 PM »

THAT'S the difference.

RING THE BELL!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

This is the FIRST time you've actually understood one of my posts without taking it out of context, twisting the words or making it about YOU.

Don't take any credit for that response newman...I've always thought that way.  If you've insulted me I let you know...your words were never twisted, you just refused to believe that you were wrong in any way. And every post where you've typed my name with an insult to follow, damned right I made it about me, because you were talking about me.

newman

« Reply #321 on: August 30, 2007, 06:50:07 PM »

THAT'S the difference.

RING THE BELL!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Don't take any credit for that response newman...I've always thought that way.  If you've insulted me I let you know...your words were never twisted, you just refused to believe that you were wrong in any way. And every post where you've typed my name with an insult to follow, darned right I made it about me, because you were talking about me.

I don't wanna post anything in case you muck it up.

I wanna bask in the glow of your perfect post! ;D

Erica

« Reply #322 on: August 30, 2007, 06:51:33 PM »

THAT'S the difference.

RING THE BELL!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

Don't take any credit for that response newman...I've always thought that way.  If you've insulted me I let you know...your words were never twisted, you just refused to believe that you were wrong in any way. And every post where you've typed my name with an insult to follow, darned right I made it about me, because you were talking about me.

I don't wanna post anything in case you muck it up.

I wanna bask in the glow of your perfect post! ;D
I'm nowhere near perfect, and neither is that post, but its how I feel.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #323 on: August 30, 2007, 08:52:43 PM »
i can't believe that others have not stated the obvious: the holocaust was completely different than slavery. 

of course slavery was horrible.  in fact, it is so completely alien to my way of thinking, that i cannot even relate to it.  how can one man enslave another man?  that is about as immoral as one can get.  furthermore, when i read frederick douglass' very moving account of his life as a slave, i was shocked at how he was treated with so much cruelty.  i could hardly believe that any american could act that way; it did sound a lot like what a nazi would do to a Jew.

nevertheless, as bad as his experiences were, i would much much rather be a slave than be ashes in a nazi crematorium.  slavery was child's play compared to the holocaust.  people were forced to dig their own graves, and witnessed their own children being shot dead.  pillows were stuffed with hair of Jewish women.  need i go on with this gruesome description?

and look at the contrast of how each group responded to their terrible experiences.  three years after the holocaust, us Jews had our own State.  in fact, many of the Jews escaping the nazis on boats, went right to the front lines against the islamofascists in fighting for Israel's independence.  and of course, we are about the only minority that has never asked for handouts.

150 years after slavery, the blacks are only starting to show some economic independence and prosperity.  too many blacks continue to squander their lives in poverty in high-crime ghettos, and blacks continue to ask for handouts in various forms, such as slave reparations.  blacks continue to cry racism, and people are terrified say the least negative thing about them, out of fear of being called a racist.

there is something ironic in all this.  the stereotype of the Jew is as a kind of thick-lensed, pale faced, slouching nerd, while the stereotype of the Black is a big, strong, fearless, tough guy.  yet the Jews handled the horrors of the holocaust with a whole lot more inner strength than the Blacks have handled the lesser tragedy of slavery.

newman

« Reply #324 on: August 30, 2007, 08:56:57 PM »
"there is something ironic in all this.  the stereotype of the Jew is as a kind of thick-lensed, pale faced, slouching nerd, while the stereotype of the Black is a big, strong, fearless, tough guy.  yet the Jews handled the horrors of the holocaust with a whole lot more inner strength than the Blacks have handled the lesser tragedy of slavery."

EXACTLY!!