Author Topic: X-men movies promote gay agenda to public  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
X-men movies promote gay agenda to public
« on: January 25, 2015, 10:20:04 PM »
Bryan Singer, director of latest X-men film, openly admitted the "mutant" is a parable for the homosexual and there is a "coming out scene" in x-men 2.   They promote the idea that gays are superior forms of human in these movies.

Singer was accused by former child actor Mark Egan of disgusting crimes of pedophilia and abuse but Egan later dropped his charges because of some inconsistent testimony getting it thrown out of court.   But another abused child actor who has testified placed Singer at the sex parties in the mansion of convicted pedo Marc Collins-Rector and his gay buddies just as Egan claimed.    Hollywood is a sick place but the movies are reflecting the depravity of its makers.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: X-men movies promote gay agenda to public
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 03:50:21 PM »
This is not news...

I was talking with a co-worker (about a year ago) about why I would not watch X-Men series and I said that it supports the gay agenda. Even the wikipage lends credence to this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men
    LGBT themes: Some commentators have noted the similarities between the struggles of mutants and the LGBT community, noting the onset of special powers around puberty and the parallels between being closeted and the mutants' concealment of their powers.[44] In the comics series, gay and bisexual characters include Anole, Bling!, Destiny, Karma, Mystique, Psylocke, Courier, Northstar (whose marriage was depicted in the comics in 2012), Graymalkin, Rictor, Shatterstar and the Ultimate version of Colossus. In the film X2, Bobby Drake's mother asks him, "Have you ever tried not being a mutant?" after revealing that he is a mutant. Transgender issues also come up with shapechangers like Mystique, Copycat, and Courier who can change gender at will. It has been said that the comic books and the X-Men animated series delved into the AIDS epidemic with a long-running plot line about the Legacy Virus, a seemingly incurable disease thought at first to attack only mutants (similar to the AIDS virus which at first was spread through the gay community).[45]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 10:38:54 PM »
This is not news...

I was talking with a co-worker (about a year ago) about why I would not watch X-Men series and I said that it supports the gay agenda. Even the wikipage lends credence to this:
I don't think when Stan Lee & Jack Kirby created the Xmen in the 60's that they had a gay agenda in mind.
Fags were still in the closet where they belonged & there was a comics code authority that made sure that comics were pure & wholesome reading.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 01:02:28 AM »
I don't think when Stan Lee & Jack Kirby created the Xmen in the 60's that they had a gay agenda in mind.
Fags were still in the closet where they belonged & there was a comics code authority that made sure that comics were pure & wholesome reading.

The original writers of all great comic book characters do not control the movie and TV characters.

Nowadays the gay agenda has permeated all comic characters. And I think it is sickness to peddle that lifestyle to kids through comic books. In my day the comic book characters were model citizens, the men were manly and the women were pretty. Part of the reason, according to my belief, is that our morals really were altered during the 60s (although the 20s were pretty wild too)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 01:03:53 AM »
You are talking about the 'Comics Code Authority' which established some semblance of moral code...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comics_Code_Authority

The Comics Code Authority was formed in 1954 by the Comics Magazine Association of America as an alternative to government regulation, to allow the comic publishers to self-regulate the content of comic books in the United States. Its code, commonly called "the Comics Code," lasted till the early 21st century. Many have linked the CCA's formation to a series of Senate hearings and the publication of psychologist Fredric Wertham's book Seduction of the Innocent.

Members submitted comics to the CCA, which screened them for adherence to its Code, then authorized the use of their seal on the cover if the book was found to be in compliance. At the height of its influence, it was a de facto censor for the U.S. comic book industry.

By the early 2000s, newer publishers bypassed the CCA and Marvel Comics abandoned it in 2001. By 2010, only three major publishers still adhered to it: DC Comics, Archie Comics, and Bongo Comics. Bongo broke with the CCA in 2010. DC and Archie followed in January 2011, rendering the Code defunct.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 02:00:31 AM »
The original writers of all great comic book characters do not control the movie and TV characters.

Nowadays the gay agenda has permeated all comic characters. And I think it is sickness to peddle that lifestyle to kids through comic books. In my day the comic book characters were model citizens, the men were manly and the women were pretty. Part of the reason, according to my belief, is that our morals really were altered during the 60s (although the 20s were pretty wild too)...
This is quite true & even Archie comics which were even more innocent than all others even according to the Comics Code now has a fag character.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 08:16:07 AM »
This is not news...

It might not be news for you, Muman.
But it is good information to get out there.
I find the 'gay' issue is being pushed in all forms of media.
Honey maid graham cracker commercials even.

I don't think any type of sexuality should be the focus of a food commercial. 
So, if these issues are not so blatant in films.  It's good that we keep talking about them.
Don't you think?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 04:20:41 PM »
Obviously I am for exposing the nexus between hollywood and the gay agenda. But my point of posting what I did was to express the idea that this is not something new. A lot of movies recently have been grossly pro-homosexual and this contributes to the reason why I have not watched a movie in a theatre for over 15 years now.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 06:11:05 PM »
Here are some quotes:

First, from X-men screenwriter Dan Harris, a gay guy who co-wrote X-2 with a gay guy named Michael Dougherty. 

"…. it’s become more a metaphor for sexual identity and orientation because it’s more appropriate to look at a person and have to say, ‘Are you a mutant?’…. you can’t always look at a person and know that they’re a mutant just like you can’t look at a person and know that they’re gay” (Filmfreakcentral.net critic Walter Chaw, X2).

Bryan Singer chose Ian Mckellen, a gay activist actor, to play Magneto in the film and convinced the actor the script was about gay rights.

Zack Stentz, a screenwriter employed by DreamWorks SKG wrote "I helped write the movie, and can tell you the gay rights... allegory stuff was all put in there on purpose."

Stentz also referred to "post holocaust Jewish identity" and civil rights but I do not recall the film at this point and have no idea what he's referring to because he only elaborated on the gay stuff.

He added, "Joss Whedon designed the whole "Cure" storyline in the comic books specifically as a gay allegory, and Bryan Singer wove his own feelings of outsiderdom as a gay man into the movie series."

Bryan Singer, the accused child rapist and director of X-2 admitted openly in an interview to BBC that X-2 has a "coming out scene" when one of the mutants is confronted by his uncomfortable parents regarding his mutation.