Author Topic: ¡ʎɐpoʇ ʎɐpɥʇɹᴉq ʎɯ sʇI  (Read 1440 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
¡ʎɐpoʇ ʎɐpɥʇɹᴉq ʎɯ sʇI
« on: January 27, 2015, 01:11:55 AM »
Hurray!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: ¡ʎɐpoʇ ʎɐpɥʇɹᴉq ʎɯ sʇI
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 01:12:55 AM »
Mazel Tov!  :celebrate:  :dance: :)
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 01:14:19 AM »
Thanks Smash!

Going to really celebrate when it's the date on the Hebrew Calendar which is 23 Shvat which falls out on Feb 12...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 02:07:42 AM »
I wrote in my High School yearbook 'I'm the Digital Man' back in 1983...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 02:16:31 AM »
The companion song for 'Digital Man' was 'Analog Kid' (Get it, Analog vs Digital)...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 02:24:18 AM »
I got my best present last week, my 2015 stang, and I have enjoyed it every day I have driven it. Baruch Hashem, may it provide reliable and comfortable transportation for years to come.

This is one of Rush's notable 'cruising' songs. I now listen to Pandora radio in my car and have a 'Rush' channel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 02:36:58 AM »
Since it is almost the end of 'my day' here in CA, here is a Ford Mustang tribute video..

BTW, I am 50 today...

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 02:47:27 AM »
You don't look a day over 05!
Happy Birthday!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 05:01:42 AM »
Happy Birthday
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »
Happy Birthday

Thank you ACK and Syyuge.... By the way Syyuge, I cannot imagine how to pronounce the 'double y' in your name... Like Sigh-uh-geh?

I am learning that Indian nationals have names which are very difficult for Americans to say. We recently hired a Karuna and she has shortened her last name to make it more easy for us to pronounce it. I still struggle with Manjulas last name...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 06:00:39 PM »
Happy birthday. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 07:15:56 PM »
Thanks Lisa... 50 ain't so bad...

You have never seen Doughnuts till you have seen these doughnuts.... If you get queasy easily I recommend skipping this video. High speed antics in Los Angeles with an 854HP 4WD 1965 Mustang...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2015, 10:35:53 PM »
Happy bday
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 03:22:02 PM »
בס''ד

יום הולדת שמח! עד מאה ועשרים

Happy birthday! You should live until 120! Or even better, the Mashiach should come and we should have eternal life, G-d willing.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 03:40:12 PM »
בס''ד

יום הולדת שמח! עד מאה ועשרים

Happy birthday! You should live until 120! Or even better, the Mashiach should come and we should have eternal life, G-d willing.

Thank you very much Chaim. I appreciate the comment.

I would like to thank you so much for your work on the forum and everything you do for the cause. You give me strength to stand up against the injustice we are facing on so many fronts. I said to my mother last night that I am a proud Jew, one who confronts the antisemitic comments on youtube and talkbacks, no matter what the haters think.

Keep up the good work, the mitzvot, and may Hashem's will be our will, so that our will becomes Hashems will.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 02:24:36 AM »
Ok, here is an actual 'documentary' on the history of the stang.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 03:13:12 AM »
50 Years of Fun!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 05:00:10 AM »
¡uɐɯnW ʎɐpɥʇɹᴉq ʎddɐH

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 02:40:19 AM »
Thanks IsraelForever, and everyone. It has been an overall good week. I hope everyone has a wonderful Shabbos.

I really love my drive...