Author Topic: A true blue example of whites fighting back against muslim animals....  (Read 8653 times)

Kiwi

Re: A true blue example of whites fighting back against muslim animals....
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 09:21:49 AM »
Infidel just compared what we did in the cronulla riots to what the Nazi's did to the jews...

So rioting is the same as massacring, robbing and aggravating contact without any reason whatsoever...

mmmmm infidel your should be a leftist politician

or a hollywood movie producer

because there is no place for your backward jew hating beliefs here...

You trivialized the holocaust and desiccated 6 million jews in what you just said and compared that to a noble act of standing up for what is right which is what we did 2 years ago in cronulla

I wasn't talking about the holocaust, I never even mentioned it. Show me where i did?

I talking about everyday life here in Australia. Or you unaware of the hate race crimes commited here.

What I was refering too the the massive amount of people that lose focus in roiting, they attack anything and everyone.

Smashing cars, houses and businesses what has that got to do with the lebs?

Nothing.

lol your a funny one.

His obviously scared of the moslem pigs

I happen to be a she, and happen to  serve for the Australian Army. And unlike many have protected the freedoms the Australians enjoy.

You want to protect Australia you go and serve in its military, not just being a thug on the street, or join the policeforce.

Or just stay in a warm comfortanble house.  ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 09:25:02 AM »
First i live in the the U.S., 2nd  you don'nt know my history,and last sorry for  presuming you are a male
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 09:27:15 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

raiseyourfist

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 09:27:27 AM »

"And yes I heard the same words from the Nazis about jews."

that is what you said Infidel...

now by you saying things like this not only are you greatly unaware of the ongoings of nazi germany but you are also making irrational statements which make no sense....

ANSWER ME THIS....

HOW ARE THE 2 RELATED ... HOW IS WHAT THE NAZI'S DID IN GERMANY TO WHAT WE DID IN THE CRONULLA RIOTS

Kiwi

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 09:28:42 AM »
First i live in the the U.S., 2nd  you don'nt know my history,and last sorry for  persuming you are a male

And the same with you, that you don't know mine either but you prefer to jump to and attack. Its ok I thought the little female sign would of helped people but clearly it doesn't.

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2007, 09:32:40 AM »

"And yes I heard the same words from the Nazis about jews."

So what does that mention germany no, you assumed wrong. There is nazis everywhere and all time frames.  ::)

HOW IS WHAT THE NAZI'S DID IN GERMANY TO WHAT WE DID IN THE CRONULLA RIOTS

You are the one saying it not me.  ::)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 09:34:38 AM »
Infidel just compared what we did in the cronulla riots to what the Nazi's did to the jews...

So rioting is the same as massacring, robbing and aggravating contact without any reason whatsoever...

or a hollywood movie producer

because there is no place for your backward jew hating beliefs here...

You trivialized the holocaust and desiccated 6 million jews in what you just said and compared that to a noble act of standing up for what is right which is what we did 2 years ago in cronulla

I wasn't talking about the holocaust, I never even mentioned it. Show me where i did?

I talking about everyday life here in Australia. Or you unaware of the hate race crimes commited here.

What I was refering too the the massive amount of people that lose focus in roiting, they attack anything and everyone.

Smashing cars, houses and businesses what has that got to do with the lebs?

Nothing.

lol your a funny one.

His obviously scared of the moslem pigs

I happen to be a she, and happen to  serve for the Australian Army. And unlike many have protected the freedoms the Australians enjoy.

You want to protect Australia you go and serve in its military, not just being a thug on the street, or join the policeforce.

Or just stay in a warm comfortanble house.  ::)

If you would only see statistics which prove that the lebenese attacks against australians on behalf of the "religeon of lies and violence"... that being islam you would see that the highest percentage of people who form gangs are the lebenese of australia....

NO OTHER PEOPLE ARE AS THAT HATEFUL AND THAT VIOLENT...

Kiwi

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 09:39:33 AM »
If you would only see statistics which prove that the lebenese attacks against australians on behalf of the "religeon of lies and violence"... that being islam you would see that the highest percentage of people who form gangs are the lebenese of australia....

NO OTHER PEOPLE ARE AS THAT HATEFUL AND THAT VIOLENT...

Arrh ha. Anyway. Are we forgetting the Asians?

Clearly I forgot Sydney is the whole of Australia, the rest is mere detail.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 09:41:54 AM »
Im not even going to argue with you anymore because i have already reported you to a moderator...

your exemplifying the nazi's

and then your accusing me of being a nazi supporter by changing my words into your own lies....

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2007, 09:44:09 AM »
Im not even going to argue with you anymore because i have already reported you to a moderator...

your exemplifying the nazi's

and then your accusing me of being a nazi supporter by changing my words into your own lies....

I never siad you are a Nazi  ::) I never changed your words. What ever

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2007, 09:46:48 AM »
I don'nt think she's a nazi she's just thinking from a Law Enforcement point of view the way i thought till i realized sometimes people just have to take things into their own hands.Police cannot be everywhere.BTW i can tell you most police officers believe normal people without Felony records should be armed,off course union leaders will tell you otherwise
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 09:49:38 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

raiseyourfist

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2007, 09:53:30 AM »
MORD

LOOK AT WHAT SHE HAS SAID.... SHE COMPARED THE CRONULLA RIOTS TO THE NAZI'S ....

THEN SHE TOOK WHAT I SAID OUT OF CONTEXT THAT MADE ME LOOK LIKE A NAZI WHEN SHE COULDN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

I ASKED HER HOW THE 2 EVENTS RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER AND BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION SHE TRIED TO MAKE ME LOOK EVIL

INFIDEL IF YOUR PART OF THE AUSTRALIAN ARMY THEN WE'RE IN BAD SHAPE I JUST HOPE THERE ARN'T MORE LIKE YOU

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2007, 10:47:19 AM »
Infidel, you certainly did compare the Cronulla rioters to the Nazis, and that will not be tolerated on this forum. 

Now if you are against vandalism/the destruction of private property, that's one thing.  But do not come here defending Lebanese hoodlums against the Australians!

As I see it, the Australians, as well Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere, have bent over backwards to appease the Muslims.  However, the Australians are not the same as the surrender monkey, cheese eating French.  They will not stand by idly as their lifeguards are attacked and their women are raped by these Lebanese gangs. 

So don't even think of defending the Lebs here!

kellymaureen

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2007, 11:51:41 AM »
Didn't this whole thing start because the leb muslims were harassing women on the beaches and assaulting life guards?  It isnt as though people just started rioting against the lebs for no reason at all, Im sure those lebs watched as france burned and figured hey if they can get away with it then so can we.....guess they found out that Australians are not the french ;) 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2007, 12:04:21 PM »
Exactly, Kellymaureen!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2007, 12:52:58 PM »
Didn't this whole thing start because the leb muslims were harassing women on the beaches and assaulting life guards?  It isnt as though people just started rioting against the lebs for no reason at all, Im sure those lebs watched as france burned and figured hey if they can get away with it then so can we.....guess they found out that Australians are not the french ;) 

It actually started because some muslim scum raped an Australian woman I believe. I applaud the riots and condemn The Infidel. What did your army/police do to deal with the Lebanese muslim gangs? Nothing. Sometimes average folk have to do the job when you guys don't have the stones to do the heavy lifting.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2007, 08:55:46 AM »
Infidel, you certainly did compare the Cronulla rioters to the Nazis, and that will not be tolerated on this forum. 

Now if you are against vandalism/the destruction of private property, that's one thing.  But do not come here defending Lebanese hoodlums against the Australians!

As I see it, the Australians, as well Europe and the rest of the Anglosphere, have bent over backwards to appease the Muslims.  However, the Australians are not the same as the surrender monkey, cheese eating French.  They will not stand by idly as their lifeguards are attacked and their women are raped by these Lebanese gangs. 

All due respects Lisa you have no idea what happen there, or what the real issues are. The Roits were RACE related, Roiting is against the civilzed laws of this country, promoting and encourging volient acts is against the law.

Or do now we no longer follow the law? Shall we mindlessly attack everything and everyone? This was never a jewish issue, it was a white Australia issue. And WHITE NATIONALISTS were arrested for most of it. Or was that piece of information kindy left out? I am pleased to see you lot working together on the one thing.

Have you Lisa even read my posts on the other topics? As a moderator is that not your job to understand and fairly choose the course of action taken?

Because you would clearly of seen that I don't support the Lebs. I was merely pointing out if you are going to behave like and animal, then clearly one will think of you as one, since the WN started the roit.

Now answer me this if a group attacks loots and roits against another group of people soley on race, name me one other well know group that sounds like.  ::)

Well we all know that answer............

Nothing like being fully informated of the facts is there. I am pleased I could assist in correcting some onesided information.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 08:57:42 AM by The Infidel. »

Kiwi

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2007, 08:59:15 AM »
MORD

LOOK AT WHAT SHE HAS SAID.... SHE COMPARED THE CRONULLA RIOTS TO THE NAZI'S ....

THEN SHE TOOK WHAT I SAID OUT OF CONTEXT THAT MADE ME LOOK LIKE A NAZI WHEN SHE COULDN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION

I ASKED HER HOW THE 2 EVENTS RELATED TO ONE ANOTHER AND BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION SHE TRIED TO MAKE ME LOOK EVIL

INFIDEL IF YOUR PART OF THE AUSTRALIAN ARMY THEN WE'RE IN BAD SHAPE I JUST HOPE THERE ARN'T MORE LIKE YOU

I would prefer to defend a country than to loot it.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2007, 09:12:12 AM »

All due respects Lisa you have no idea what happen there, or what the real issues are. The Roits were RACE related, Roiting is against the civilzed laws of this country, promoting and encourging volient acts is against the law.

Or do now we no longer follow the law? Shall we mindlessly attack everything and everyone? This was never a jewish issue, it was a white Australia issue. And WHITE NATIONALISTS were arrested for most of it. Or was that piece of information kindy left out? I am pleased to see you lot working together on the one thing.

Have you Lisa even read my posts on the other topics? As a moderator is that not your job to understand and fairly choose the course of action taken?

Because you would clearly of seen that I don't support the Lebs. I was merely pointing out if you are going to behave like and animal, then clearly one will think of you as one, since the WN started the roit.

Now answer me this if a group attacks loots and roits against another group of people soley on race, name me one other well know group that sounds like.  ::)

Well we all know that answer............

Nothing like being fully informated of the facts is there. I am pleased I could assist in correcting some onesided information.

ONCE AGAIN INFIDEL YOU REVEAL YOUR OWN IDIOCY...

FIRSTLY YOU CRITISISE PROBABLY THE BEST MODERATOR JTF HAS EVER HAD .... LISA..

THEN YOU GO ON TO COMPARE HOW US WHITES DEFENDED OURSELVES AGAINST MUSLIM WHO ARE COMPLETELY AGAINST AUSTRALIAN LAWS AND VALUES.... COMPARING US TO THE NAZI'S..... NO MORAL PERSON COULD THINK LIKE THAT

YOU ARE FULL OF CRAP YOU KNOW THAT ....

IF YOU HONESTLY CANT SEE THE DIFFERENCE TO WHAT THE NAZI'S DID TO THE JEWS AND HOW WE PROTECTED PC SCUM LIKE YOU THEN I THINK ITS BEST YOU LEAVE OUR ORGANIZATION

YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ON

POLITICS
AUSTRALIAN AND WORLD HISTORY
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MORALITY

SO ITS OK FOR THE LEBENESE TO GO AROUND RAPING, BASHING UP AND BREAKING AND ENTERING HOUSES

WELL IF THATS HOW YOU FEEL I HOPE THEY  COME FOR YOU NEXT

raiseyourfist

« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 09:47:19 AM »
AND IF THE LEBENESE ARE SATISFYED WITH EVERTHING AUSTRALIA HAS DONE FOR THEM THEN MAYBE IT IS HIGH TIME THEY LEFT

IF NOT FOR AUSTRALIA THE 165 000 LEBENESE TRAPPED IN THE CIVIL WAR IN LEBANON WOULD HAVE BEEN KILLED

THIS IS HOW THEY REPAY A COUNTRY WHICH THEY SHOULD BE THANKFUL FOR
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:53:04 AM by raiseyourfist »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2007, 10:01:31 AM »
It appears that when white people riot they are condemned as racist, but when non-whites riot they are considered oppressed. If these were non-whites, the government would be using dialogue rather than arrests. They would be setting aside funds for special programs for white-only benefit. Seems like a double standard to me.

i can understand that people are getting frustrated by a lack of action from the police on the daily beatings dished out by these apparently innocent ethnic gangs. does this make me a racist or a realist?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2007, 05:21:53 PM »
Infidel, I did as you suggested and looked at all your past posts.  And I will share some of them for everyone here:

I am Kiwi from PAA thought I would drop in and say gday since some of you seem interested in forum bashing, I thought you might like to have a go a someone that can defend themselves.

Just want to say I belong to many types of forums most military based, Some are Israel based as well.

Also don't be jumping to a judgement on me also. Yes I am a White Nationalist there are many different kinds of NW. I am not a skin head or a Neo Nazi.

We are not all cut from the same cloth.

And this is exactly what you said regarding Nazis on this thread:

And yes I heard the same words from the Nazis about jews.

Now besides your ungrammatical posts, I just don't understand where you are coming from.  You call yourself a white nationalist, but condemn the Australian rioters for being the same thing?  Did you condemn just as much the hoodlum Lebanese when they raped Australian women and attacked lifeguards trying to rescue people? 

You should know that on this forum, we will always side with law abiding citizens rather than moosies of any nationality.  I wouldn't be surprised if the Australians just decided to take matters into their own hands due to these Lebs merely getting their wrists slapped.  So DO NOT call the Australians Nazis.  Out of anyone, we at JTF should know about Nazis, and any more attempts to loosely throw around that terms will get you banned. 

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 06:07:38 PM »
just wish the press would see it the same side as ordinary peeps do..damn
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 06:28:04 PM »
Is this what we should do to them in NYC next week?