Author Topic: A true blue example of whites fighting back against muslim animals....  (Read 8652 times)

raiseyourfist

The cronulla Riots is the name of the game and after a lifeguard was brutally beaten when he was trying to save a person drowning at sea the locals said enough was enough.... doezens of women raped, cars smashed people assulted in their homes....

We took up the fist and that is how i got my name of RAISEYOURFIST...

here is probably the best video that captures the mood of what really took place and how we fought back and besieged the besiegers

kellymaureen

Re: A true blue example of whites fighting back against muslim animals....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 02:11:35 PM »
Ha ha that was awesome!  I remember when that happened, on the one blog I post on most of the comments were in the area of "I guess the scuzlims found out the hard way the Australians are NOT the French"  :laugh:meaning of course the riots in France that went on and on and on....etc

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 02:26:26 PM »
I went to the cronulla riots 2 years ago and there were hoardes of people and most of them weren't locals who were protesting.... after that the lebs didn't so much as look at us cross eyed...

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN FOR STANDING UP AGAINST EVIL

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 05:26:25 PM »
This seems more encouraging than it actually is, there have been many anti-Arab riots in Israel over the years, eventually the powers that be will squash you not the Arabs, just like happened here.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

raiseyourfist

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 08:16:01 AM »
No but i do think this is the type of behaivour we should emulate because the results speak for themselves... and believe me when went to these protests...

The only problem that was squashed was the lebenese question in gang violence in Sydney

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 04:06:49 PM »

The real enemy is the left wing pc scum that enable the arab hordes to get the upper hand. Squash the left winger traitors first, and without their best ally, the arabs will be the easiest problem to deal with
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 04:10:42 PM »

The real enemy is the left wing pc scum that enable the arab hordes to get the upper hand. Squash the left winger traitors first, and without their best ally, the arabs will be the easiest problem to deal with

Exactly!

islam is just a flu virus.

Liberals are the AIDS virus that inhibits our ability to fight the disease.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 04:15:09 PM »
That's actually a pretty perfect comparison, newman.  :)
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2007, 04:47:07 PM »
That's actually a pretty perfect comparison, newman.  :)

Excellent comparison.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 06:11:25 AM »

Actually i disagree with that statement...

Australia has been pretty tough on lebenese people... they have a police force in sydney that just targets middle easterners.. so i wouldn't say that there really is left wing scum to a great extent here in australia

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 06:28:22 AM »
There is in the universities and the media. Plus some branches of the ALP whore themseves for the ethnic vote.

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 06:32:36 AM »
I went to the cronulla riots 2 years ago and there were hoardes of people and most of them weren't locals who were protesting.... after that the lebs didn't so much as look at us cross eyed...

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN FOR STANDING UP AGAINST EVIL

Yes and you pushed them down south thanks very bloody much.  ::)

And you pushed them underground. Clever ?? I think not. Now they have more of a political following.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 07:07:21 AM »
Politics is politics.. people who want to be seen as politically correct are always going to support ethnic minorities that bully people around...

WE WEREN'T JUST GOING TO STAND THERE AND LET THEM RAPE OUR WOMEN, SMASH CARS AND BREAK INTO HOUSES... YOU KNOW THE LEBENESE PEOPLE USE TO GO DOWN TO CRONULLA AND ATTACK LIFE SAVERS WHEN THEY WERE TRYING TO RESCUE DROWNING VICTIMS

SO IF YOUR SUGGESTING WE SHOULD HAVE DONE NOTHING,. I COULDN'T DISAGREE WITH YOU MORE ON THAT

raiseyourfist

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 07:15:31 AM »
I really want to see John howard get re-elceted because he takes a good stand against crime and gang violence/....

I even remember him once saying that the muslim people of Australia must respect the Australian culture or they should leave

To me that was a good sign for liberals

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 08:01:16 AM »
LOL little johnny's government allowed them in the first place, and he even collect half of them  ::)

Changing governmnet policies and deporting their sorry asses back to the ME was a way to go, and with your bashing caused jews to be targeted in greater numbers, flow on effects, or have we forgotten about that too.

Yes see that working well. As you said most of the people were not from sydney they were blow ins.

And yes I heard the same words from the Nazis about jews.

Did you fail to mention the volience from the riots just targeted everyone, nope that would of blown you little victory dance out the water.

You just proved that thugs are involed in roits thats it. The Lebs carried on doing as they normally did and still do. They are still crawling the streets. Yup see how that changed.  ::)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 08:12:21 AM »
LOL little johnny's government allowed them in the first place, and he even collect half of them  ::)

Changing governmnet policies and deporting their sorry donkeys back to the ME was a way to go, and with your bashing caused jews to be targeted in greater numbers, flow on effects, or have we forgotten about that too.

Yes see that working well. As you said most of the people were not from sydney they were blow ins.

And yes I heard the same words from the Nazis about jews.

Did you fail to mention the volience from the riots just targeted everyone, nope that would of blown you little victory dance out the water.

You just proved that thugs are involed in roits thats it. The Lebs carried on doing as they normally did and still do. They are still crawling the streets. Yup see how that changed.  ::)

You really don't know anything about australian politics do you...

All the lebenese were let into australia in the Gough whitlam days in the 70's

So your also comparing the cronulla riots to what the nazis said and did about the jews

YOU CANNOT HONESTLY COMPARE THE TWO SITUATIONS THEY COULD NOT BE MORE DIFFERENT...

WHEN DID THE JEWS ATTACK GERMANS EVER IN HISTORY... THEY WERE THE VICITMS OF CRIME NOT THE INFORCERS OF EVIL... WHAT YOUR SAYING IS WRONG 100%

BY THE WAY AFTER THE CRONULLA RIOTS THERE WERE DRAMATIC DECREASES IN LEBANESE ATTACKS IN THE SOUTH OF SYDNEY...

BUT OFCOURSE YOU WOULD BE SAYING ALL THAT POLITICAL CRAP IF YOU KNEW THE FACTS LIKE I AND MOST NORMAL PEOPLE DO
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:50:45 AM by raiseyourfist »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 08:15:30 AM »
YOU REALLY ARE AN INFIDEL IF YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT 6000 PEOPLE WHO WENT TO THOSE CRONULLA RIOTS WERE ALL THUGS...

WE JUST DON'T LIKE BEING PUSHED AROUND BY THE LEBENESE.. AND WE WILL CONFRONT THE ISSUE SIMILARLY TO HOW CHAIM CONFRONTED THAT SCHARTZA WHO ATTACKED ALL THOSE JEWISH PROTESTERS

GO READ A HISTORY BOOK WHY DON'T YOU BECAUSE YOUR CLOUDED POLITICAL BACKWARD JUDGMENT IS NO USE TO AN ORGANIZATION THAT FIGHTS FOR REASONING AND JUSTICE
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:30:35 AM by raiseyourfist »

Kiwi

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 08:29:09 AM »
LOL you are to busy on the bandwagon. And I know more than enough about Australian policies  ::)

I don't support roiting. And when you have to deal with in injuried you see you really is getting hurt.

But let me just you are a young fella? Each to their own mate.

Justifty volience with volience, and you really don't know what johnny has done do you.

Anyway moving on.  8)

raiseyourfist

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 08:31:41 AM »
LOL you are to busy on the bandwagon. And I know more than enough about Australian policies  ::)

I don't support roiting. And when you have to deal with in injuried you see you really is getting hurt.

But let me just you are a young fella? Each to their own mate.

Justifty volience with volience, and you really don't know what johnny has done do you.

Anyway moving on.  8)

Admit it you just compared the cronulla riots to what the nazi's did to the jews

I suggest you to leave this organization because we don't believe that retaliating against evil is the same as being the agressors in the first place.. which invariably is the point your putting forth
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:39:34 AM by raiseyourfist »

ftf

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 08:41:34 AM »
Rioting can be a good idea, but if it's going to be effective, you need to do it every time those lebanese muslims attack someone.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 08:46:39 AM »
Infidel just compared what we did in the cronulla riots to what the Nazi's did to the jews...

So rioting is the same as massacring, robbing and aggravating contact without any reason whatsoever...

mmmmm infidel your should be a leftist politician

or a hollywood movie producer

because there is no place for your backward jew hating beliefs here...

You trivialized the holocaust and desiccated 6 million jews in what you just said and compared that to a noble act of standing up for what is right which is what we did 2 years ago in cronulla
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 08:49:33 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 08:49:35 AM »
His obviously scared of the moslem pigs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

raiseyourfist

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 08:52:11 AM »
His obviously scared of the moslem pigs

We should be with people like Infidel who is a member of our organization comparing what we did to the nazi persecutions of the jews 60 years ago

ftf

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 08:55:28 AM »
There's no comparison, the Cronulla riots were an act of self defence, the nazis persecution of the Jews was an act of unprovoked mass murder.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 09:02:16 AM »
Thankyou FTF finally i was just waiting for someone to step in and back up what i was saying about these evil people and how they are not the same as what we did some time ago