Author Topic: IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal aliens granted amnesty by Obama  (Read 676 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal aliens granted amnesty by Obama
http://jtf.org/irs-offers-extra-tax-refunds-to-illegal-aliens-granted-amnesty-by-obama/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal aliens granted amnesty by Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 05:15:39 PM »
IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal aliens granted amnesty by Obama
http://jtf.org/irs-offers-extra-tax-refunds-to-illegal-aliens-granted-amnesty-by-obama/

Obama is upside down backwards...opposite day every day in America
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: IRS offers extra tax refunds to illegal aliens granted amnesty by Obama
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 05:42:47 AM »
Obama is upside down backwards...opposite day every day in America
Actually he believes he is setting thing's to right and he has two more years to strip hard working productive America of everything they built up for over 200 years... What makes productive Americans feel they have a right to everything they think they worked so hard for... He plans to take a good part of it and give it to the folks who really need it... In my opinion he has a very good chance of accomplishing his goals... After all who does he have to answer to? What's worse he has a good part of the Republican party shell shocked into believing they have to go along with it... One only has to open their eyes and observe... Everything in the past few years is geared to so called immigrants from south of the boarder... Government policy, advertising even the education system is all working for this exploding demographic... So what's the harm in giving them some family tax credits along with everything else that's been set out on the welcome mat so far... After all we do need to be kind and compassionate... The Republicans are brainwashed into the thinking that they must go along with policy like this in order to remain viable... Sadly they are putting the noose around their necks as well as every legal resident in the country who has worked for what they have... At this point I am seriously considering investing in a Spanish language course and doing a few things that may actually make me look more  like one of the new Americans... I honestly think before long it will all come in handy.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years