Author Topic: Just a quick Question Mercedes or SAAB?  (Read 5097 times)

keyser

Just a quick Question Mercedes or SAAB?
« on: October 12, 2006, 06:41:28 AM »
Just a quick question but do all jews drive around and SAABS and purposly not buy Merc's???

Please enlight  me!

wonderfulgoy

Re: Just a quick Question Mercedes or SAAB?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 07:51:31 AM »
Is it true that Pakis travel about with seven in a car?  I bet that smells nice.   :-X

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 08:04:35 AM »
I much prefer either a palanquin or a riksha pulled by a team of sub-human Mohammedan garbage.

It's inefficent travel, because Mohams are notoriously lazy.

Plus side is this:

I don't need an automobile horn, because the stink of filthy Muslims lets everyone else on the road know that the Massuh's heading their way.

MassuhDGoodName

p.s.--"Piss Be Upon You"

keyser

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 08:57:34 AM »
Then it is true all jews drive saabs in LONDON....cant wait to cut one up next time I blast him in my AMG...lol

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 04:21:03 PM »
Lol, these sanddwellers would not have a thing if we didn't invent the gas powered engine. To show you their inventions I have included afew pictures to show their accomplishments.

El Cabong!

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 04:27:27 PM »
Show me one comfort of life advancement, machine or technology enjoyed by muslims living in the civilized world which has been invented by a muslim? Answer: NONE. The fact is, they neither have the intelligence or the technical ability to invent anything except things which kill innocent people. The only advancements made by muslims: suicide bombers and IED's. Not one invention to help modern man. This is why they leave their G-d forsaken land to come live amongst the civilized and they still can't become civilized, lol.

Dante

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 05:53:26 PM »
Just a quick question but do all jews drive around and SAABS and purposly not buy Merc's???

Please enlight  me!

you arabs, you sure know how to pick your "Wheels"
now is this one a 2007 model or 2006 - I'm not sure..
hate to see where the seat belt comes from  ;D

Oh, not to mention your excellent taste in realestate,
Man... I wonder what's the rent on THAT beauty..

oh and the women (theoretically, this is one)

how do you know which side to yell into?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 06:08:02 PM by Dante »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 12:28:04 PM »
Truth be told:

The camel looks intelligent and deserving of respect.

Not so Mohammedans.

All the A-rabs, Pakis, and Raqis, can save a lot of money this Halloween;  all they have to do is just walk around.

REAL humans will all ask them where they purchased their terrorist outfits and masks!

p.s.--anyone have a photo of the 200 mile long "trail of combat boots" made by the "victorious" Egyptian soldiers when they ran from the IDF all the way back to the Nile, jumped in, and paddled just as fast as they could, to get back to Africa?

I vividly remember that scenario:  the big brave "United Pan-Arab Army" all took off their combat boots because, being unaccustomed to wearing shoes, they weren't able to run for their lives while wearing them!

Rumor has it that one Jewish soldier, upon seeing a 200 mile long trail of thousands upon thousands of combat boots, was so moved as to pull out a scrap of paper and write a new song.  We know this song now as the hit "Barefootin", by Robert Parker, Jr. !

How is it that the Mohammedans have never seen spinach, yet it is impossible to eat any food from MohammedLand without contracting E. Coli?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2006, 05:12:40 AM »
200 mile long trail of boots??  Ah, the good old days when Israel kicked ass, and was ALLOWED to kick ass!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!