Author Topic: Columbia Most Anti Semitic University  (Read 754 times)

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Columbia Most Anti Semitic University
« on: February 24, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »
You would think some the many jewish alumni of Columbia would do something about it.  But sick jews are sick jews for a reason.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/frontpagemag-com/freedom-center-launches-jew-hatred-on-campus-campaign/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Columbia Most Anti Semitic University
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 04:28:50 PM »
While I'm not surprised that Columbia University is in the top 10 on this list,   it looks like the list of 10 is in alphabetic level.

What I am surprised about is George Mason being on the list because its in the State of Virginia.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 05:43:17 PM »
While I'm not surprised that Columbia University is in the top 10 on this list,   it looks like the list of 10 is in alphabetic level.

What I am surprised about is George Mason being on the list because its in the State of Virginia.

Yes, your are correct, the list is in alphabetical order.   Perhaps I had my thumb on the scale, but Columbia should be number one on the list.  Columbia has a large jewish student body, faculty, and alumni membership; and, it's located in Manhattan, which has a large and prominent jewish population.  If Columbia can become an anti jewish hot bed, then things are really spinning out of control in this country.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 08:43:37 AM »
Lots of Jews at U/South Florida and yet Dr. Larry Z. Leslie banned them from his classes

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 10:18:01 AM »
Yes, your are correct, the list is in alphabetical order.   Perhaps I had my thumb on the scale, but Columbia should be number one on the list.  Columbia has a large jewish student body, faculty, and alumni membership; and, it's located in Manhattan, which has a large and prominent jewish population.  If Columbia can become an anti jewish hot bed, then things are really spinning out of control in this country.

At the very least,  Columbia University makes a strong case for being # 1 on the list.   Columbia University is a hellhole that represents what Barack Hussein Obama is turning the United States of America into.

One of the classic stories on ' Ask JTF'  that Chaim shared with us a few years ago was regarding an ' affirmative action professor'  from Columbia University.   This so called professor was on the subway.   He was surrounded by a group of students that admired him.   The so called professor was reading a newspaper.   If I recall correctly,  he was reading the newspaper upside down.    He said that the newspaper was in Chinese.   One of the students who I believe Chaim described as a white, who didn't look Jewish, had the courage to tell the so called professor in front of his admirers that the newspaper was written in Hebrew.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/