Author Topic: Bibi's AIPAC 2015 Speech Video  (Read 557 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bibi's AIPAC 2015 Speech Video
« on: March 02, 2015, 10:20:13 PM »
I have not watched yet and will watch when I get home from work tonight:

Running time : ~25 minutes

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bibi's AIPAC 2015 Speech Video
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 12:42:23 PM »
I wish Netanyahu would boycott AIPAC, AKA the Anti-Israel (or American Ishmaeli, American Iranian, American Islamic, Arab Ishmaeli, Arab Iranian, or Arab Islamic) Public Action Committee.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Bibi's AIPAC 2015 Speech Video
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 02:42:23 PM »
I thought the speech at AIPAC was excellent. It was a practice for the Congressional address he made today. I have not watched the entire Congressional address yet but caught the end of it this morning (on Newsmax). AIPAC has a purpose and I don't regret that he spoke there. It seemed he was very welcome there.

I disagree with AIPAC concerning concessions to the arabs though and the entire 2-state thingy doesn't fly in my book.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14