Author Topic: Chaim and his response .  (Read 1673 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Chaim and his response .
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:44:10 PM »
It is 10:15 pm here in MS. I just lisetened to Chaim's response to my question.

I must text without a shadow of a doubt, with some issues we may disagree, WHEN CHAIM SPOKE AND ANSWERED MY QUESTION. IT HIT ME HARD. Chaim, is a great human being. I will text this, I am not a Jew, but I am proud to be a friend of the Jewish people. I bless the day I found this forum.

I thought I have lost hope. The last 2 years have been hell.

I've not lost hope, I'VE FOUND IT. G-D BLESS THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.  It may sound  stupid and foolish, but you have all , helped me out in a way, you can not understand. Even if I agree or disagree with you.  I have almost lost hope for my life , and the life of my family. Chaim, if you read this, please understand, how much, you have given someone hope.  A family that lives still in a fema camp. YOU INSPIRE ME.

As do those on this forum. G-d bless.

Jeff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Joe Schmo

Re: Chaim and his response .
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 11:54:33 PM »
G-d bless you, Mosquewatch. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 02:11:59 AM »
Yes, G-d bless you, mosquewatch. You are such an amazing poster on this forum and you contribute so much.

I know just a little of the incredibly difficult stuff you've been through and I'm just amazed you held together so well. Wow... and you even managed to make some amazing videos for JTF on YouTube.

You are a strong and good man, Jeff.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 08:47:38 PM »
Hang in there, for we are a band of brothers and sisters.  Keep the faith.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 08:56:07 PM »
MW, you're a fine example of what is great about Americans.

Your situation is a classic example of what's screwed up with America.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 10:38:18 PM »
I'm glad you feel better Mosquewatch.  You seem like a good man, and I hope everything turns around for you soon.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2007, 01:06:48 AM »
mosquewatch, you are a great example for all of us... and you have made a big difference with your presence on this forum as well!
G_d bless my friend!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2007, 09:00:23 PM »
mosquewatch, you are a great example for all of us... and you have made a big difference with your presence on this forum as well!
G_d bless my friend!

I'm nothing but another guy with a computer and an opinion. It is those around me, that inspire me.  These people shine, these are the people that are the heart and soul of JTF.

I just get inspired, and get some hope, and rant at times.

Because I'm surrounded by some of the most controversial people, that do not heed too the pc attitude we have been forced too accept, do I feel some hope for Israel and America. I've said it too many times before, but I consider myself blessed too have found this forum. Their are times am at a loss, feel it's a waste of time. I log onto JTF, or listen too Chaim speak, INSTANT RUSH OF "WE ARE NOT DONE YET !!!!" Kicks in. G-d bless you , and G-d bless this forum.

No peace, without FREEDOM.