Author Topic: Prison makes you gay  (Read 1547 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Prison makes you gay
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 02:01:09 PM »
I think the prison population is too skewed to try and learn from it about cultural behavior of normative population.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 11:00:19 PM »
Funny how the gays say they're norn that way but at the same time they lose their marbles if you say there is a gay gene.  But in reality the science says that these homos are influenced by the environment to become gay.  It's a choice!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 10:03:30 PM »
Funny how the gays say they're norn that way but at the same time they lose their marbles if you say there is a gay gene.  But in reality the science says that these homos are influenced by the environment to become gay.  It's a choice!

Sexual behavior is a choice. Gay people and straight people can choose not to have sex or to have sex but they don't choose who they are attracted to or not.

I don't believe orientation is a choice whether it's genetic or environmentally caused.

I honestly think that sexual immorality is more common among straight people because they can't seem to keep their pants on and skirts down before they get married anymore.

Of course any kind of homosexual sexual activity is by default sinful and I believe that they should not have sex if their attractions are exclusively homosexual.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 08:33:21 PM »
Sexual behavior is a choice. Gay people and straight people can choose not to have sex or to have sex but they don't choose who they are attracted to or not.
.  I believe environment also plays a role in attraction and therefore choice can be involved.  Bad behavior can result in a feedback loop whereby behavior influences proclivities and attraction which then prompts further behavior.

I don't believe orientation is a choice whether it's genetic or environmentally caused.
If it is even partiially environmentally impacted then choice can influence it, by definition. (Altho not the only factor).
I honestly think that sexual immorality is more common among straight people because they can't seem to keep their pants on and skirts down before they get married anymore.

I think this is an presumptive statement and an error non gay people make in making this assumption.   There is at least as much infidelity among gays and likely more.  Gay bath houses were one of the reasons hiv spread so quickly.  Not aware of a straight version of those.  But true that many people are improper.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 05:37:59 PM »
.  I believe environment also plays a role in attraction and therefore choice can be involved.  Bad behavior can result in a feedback loop whereby behavior influences proclivities and attraction which then prompts further behavior.

I guess I'm not sure how exactly environment equals choice.  As an extreme example, if someone is sexually abused do they make a choice to be damaged by that abuse, or should they just shake it off and be 100% healthy mentally and emotionally regardless. If they have PTSD from the experience or some lingering emotional problems would you tell them that's their choice?

I would agree that environment does play a role in orientation but I don't think it necessarily means the person chose to have a different orientation.

If it is even partiially environmentally impacted then choice can influence it, by definition. (Altho not the only factor).

In some cases that may be true. I was told by a friend of mine that many people in high school now are experimenting both ways rather than assuming as they did in the past that they were straight. Some of these people go on to identify as homosexual or bisexual if they realized they enjoyed that experience. In that case, it is a choice to engage in that behavior, but behavior and orientation are two different things. I think that orientation is properly defined as who you find sexually attractive, which can include men, women, both, neither, or genderfluid people. I believe most people are still straight (they only really find the opposite sex attractive).

I think this is an presumptive statement and an error non gay people make in making this assumption.   There is at least as much infidelity among gays and likely more.  Gay bath houses were one of the reasons hiv spread so quickly.  Not aware of a straight version of those.  But true that many people are improper.
|

Every person who engaged in homosexual behavior is committing a sin. What I was trying to say is that premarital sex is also sexual sin even if it's straight.  Certainly sexual sin and filthiness is rampant in the gay community and they do have many risks associated with the gay lifestyle.

My point was that someone's orientation doesn't necessarily mean they will live that lifestyle or engage in that behavior. There are people who have a homosexual orientation who choose not to act on it for God's sake and there are also straight people who are promiscuous. In that case the gay person would be the one who is more spiritually pure.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 09:11:57 AM »
What doesn't make you gay now a days?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 10:16:12 AM »
What doesn't make you gay now a days?
:::D  True.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 10:25:39 AM »
I don't buy it!
Being  gay is not as easy as turning on a switch... There are deep psychological issues at play here
Too big of a topic for this thread but keep in mind that it was documented in the Bible as a serious sin and consequences that bare are present in our society today!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 04:00:52 PM »
I don't buy it!
Being  gay is not as easy as turning on a switch... There are deep psychological issues at play here
Too big of a topic for this thread but keep in mind that it was documented in the Bible as a serious sin and consequences that bare are present in our society today!
I know.  I'm just joking around.  That's the problem with the fourm and facebook.  You can't tell the tone of what I or anyone else here is writing.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 06:42:56 PM »
I got your sarcasm Joe... but in all fairness this issue with homosexuality is everywhere.
The homosexual mafia with Main Stream Media at the forefront, is trying to legitimize their position at all cost.
That's why Hillary Arafat is the Ideal candidate for them: Lesbian, Progressive, Anti-Semite, and Dictator like attitude
A match made in hell!  >:(

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 06:54:54 PM »
I also got your point Dan.  Are we cool?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 07:36:27 PM »
yes, of course

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 03:42:57 AM »
I don't buy it!

Actually engaging in homosexual sex is a very serious sin.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2015, 03:03:36 PM »
Prison does not make a person gay. There are many people who have gone to prison without becoming homosexual. The individual must have weak moral character in order to succumb to that.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 05:23:24 PM »
Duh! They were gay in the first place! 

Carson turns out to be an idiot.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2015, 09:46:20 AM »