Author Topic: Woman complains about gender freak in locker room  (Read 1716 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Woman complains about gender freak in locker room
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 06:52:32 AM »
That tranny has a problem because I don't think most men would be comfortable with him entering their locker room either. I assume he has some feminine parts like breasts, so can he really expect people to not freak out?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 10:39:03 AM »
What prevents any man from dressing up like a 'woman' and hanging around a women's locker room. 
LOL  I wouldn't blame any man for trying that one.   :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 11:22:24 AM »
What about homosexual men in a men's locker room? The purpose of separate locker rooms is so people won't be around members of the opposite sex naked. For homosexuals, there should be private locker rooms since they are attracted to the same sex. It should be like solitary confinement in prison. That way it protects other men from homosexuals looking at them and it protects homosexuals from other homosexual men just like separate locker rooms protects men from normal women and women from normal men.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 02:23:23 PM »
I was in a gym in Berlin where the female stuff had free access to the men's locker room when they needed to do their job there like cleaning the floor. It was open around the clock 24-7 so they had little choice but to clean the locker rooms when they were in use. Also in Germany you often find an elderly lady sitting inside public restroom greeting you with Schoenen Tag and expecting you to tip them because they keep it clean and neat. Public toilets are generally really well kept there but the lady cleaners also get paid by the owners so I think tipping them is too much I wouldn't normally pay them.

I think that in the case of a private business they should make clear to the potential customer what their locker room policy is in advance. I think there will have to be a standard for a third unisex/weird/whatever restrooms. It probably won't solve the problem entirely because there will always be the one stubborn individual that insist to be given access to the ladies room because he "feels" like his gender is female even if he is a 6'6'' fury gorilla. But I think in most case transsexuals and all the other variety would themselves feel more comfortable in the "others" room rather then either men's or women's.

As for banning homosexuals from the men's room it seems like a dumb suggestion how are you ever going to screen people based on that criteria do you think all homosexuals walk into the locker room seeking sexual gratification? There is a code of conduct in these places and as long as everyone keeps it you shouldn't have a problem.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 08:26:04 PM »
I was in a gym in Berlin where the female stuff had free access to the men's locker room when they needed to do their job there like cleaning the floor. It was open around the clock 24-7 so they had little choice but to clean the locker rooms when they were in use. Also in Germany you often find an elderly lady sitting inside public restroom greeting you with Schoenen Tag and expecting you to tip them because they keep it clean and neat. Public toilets are generally really well kept there but the lady cleaners also get paid by the owners so I think tipping them is too much I wouldn't normally pay them.

I think that in the case of a private business they should make clear to the potential customer what their locker room policy is in advance. I think there will have to be a standard for a third unisex/weird/whatever restrooms. It probably won't solve the problem entirely because there will always be the one stubborn individual that insist to be given access to the ladies room because he "feels" like his gender is female even if he is a 6'6'' fury gorilla. But I think in most case transsexuals and all the other variety would themselves feel more comfortable in the "others" room rather then either men's or women's.

As for banning homosexuals from the men's room it seems like a dumb suggestion how are you ever going to screen people based on that criteria do you think all homosexuals walk into the locker room seeking sexual gratification? There is a code of conduct in these places and as long as everyone keeps it you shouldn't have a problem.

women generally don't have the same tendencies as men.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 02:33:21 PM »
wellllll someone sent me a picture of the "woman":

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2015, 06:55:05 PM »
Say hello to his little friend.

wellllll someone sent me a picture of the "woman":

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2015, 07:17:58 PM »
I swear that I'd rather be a rat in the sewer.

I need to go wash my eyes.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 12:33:20 AM »

I've seen women cleaning public bathrooms in Israel also. I remember Ethiopian women were cleaning them in Jerusalem at the Jerusalem Central Bus Station. They also try to charge a shekel to get in to bathrooms at some bus stations in Israel. I try to sneak in. How can they charge you for it?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 05:54:01 AM »
Businesses have legal right to charge for use of the facilities. Some even have coin operated locks or gates. Perhaps in some cases the restrooms are free to use but the cleaners try to charge the users out of their own initiative.

I've seen women cleaning public bathrooms in Israel also. I remember Ethiopian women were cleaning them in Jerusalem at the Jerusalem Central Bus Station. They also try to charge a shekel to get in to bathrooms at some bus stations in Israel. I try to sneak in. How can they charge you for it?