Author Topic: So do the Right want Bushi to win, after all this Bibi bashing?  (Read 1587 times)

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
Genuine question here. A lot of people on the right feel Bibi has let them down, so they would rather see Isaac Herzog win to punish Bibi? I've seen this kind of sentiment on the Israeli media. Is this a dangerous tactic? Are we endangering the existence of Israel? So what if Bushi Herzog goes full steam ahead and "negotiates" pre-1967 suicide borders. May be a good idea to pray for Bibi to win now or bye bye Israel. Bushi is ahead in the polls
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: So do the Right want Bushi to win, after all this Bibi bashing?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 04:43:22 PM »
I am supporting Bibi even though I don't like his psuedo-rightwing actions. Of course he is not rightist like we are at JTF but as you point out he is 1000X better than Livni and Herzog who design to destroy the Jewish state.

And I do believe that Israels existence is threatened by this election (and Obamas attempt to get Israel to commit suicide).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 05:46:51 PM »
I certainly don't want the coalition of Erev-rav and Amalek to take over Israel. Netanyahu is week and is dangerous but as you can already see now six years in office and he is in no rush to commit more retreats. He might subcome to pressure but he is unlikely to initiate crazy diplomatic maneuvers like Sharon. The fact that Obama is openly hostile towards Netanyahu and has very bad public perception in Israel as a hostile president makes the odds less likely in my opinion that he could actually force a "peace" treaty on Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2015, 08:02:25 PM »
I certainly don't want the coalition of Erev-rav and Amalek to take over Israel. Netanyahu is week and is dangerous but as you can already see now six years in office and he is in no rush to commit more retreats. He might subcome to pressure but he is unlikely to initiate crazy diplomatic maneuvers like Sharon. The fact that Obama is openly hostile towards Netanyahu and has very bad public perception in Israel as a hostile president makes the odds less likely in my opinion that he could actually force a "peace" treaty on Israel.

I feel similarly to Zelhar mostly.  I would vote for Bennett and that probably helps bibi ultimately, the more seats bennett gets.   I think bibi wants a 2 state solution under certain conditions but the PLO nazis refuse to meet those conditions due to how dumb they are and I agree he won't "force it" like sharon did under any old conditions to play hero.  The left might force it if they're inpower.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2015, 08:52:08 PM »
  As much as I don't like Bibi, I can't imagine a government lead by "buji" and Tzipporah Spitzer with the possibility of Tibi sitting in the government and having access to sensitive defense information. After all it would be "racist" not to include them according to those 2 clowns.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 08:53:53 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2015, 08:58:50 PM »

May Hashem prevent this monster from setting foot in Israeli government. Shame on him for supporting Jew murdering criminals.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 01:12:25 PM »
First of all, there is no way I would vote for RINO Jeb Bush who is for common core, amnesty, and non-drilling.   We have better Candidates who are more conservative,  Cruz, Walker, they are doing very well.  Don't know if any of you saw the Arutz Sheva international news website a few weeks ago with the Report:  Obama threatened to shoot down IAF Iran Strike.  This tells me that BB Netanyahu is no coward and he is governing for the safety of his people and Israel....Iran has to be stopped from developing the Nuclear Bomb, the time is running out. Among the other candidates for PM  only Netanyahu would consider attacking Iranian nuclear installations in defiance of the US. 

Obama does not want BB as Prime Minister of Israel after a deal is reached with Iran.  He has no desire to be exposed by BBs continued criticism based on the facts of the loopholes or violations of the Iranians in this deal.  Then the campaign team "Anyone but BiBi"of five campaign operatives...called the V15  Victory 15, that was sent to Israel to defeat Netanyahu, look how Obama tries to manipulate Israeli elections...he wants this awful bad and wants to put a more left minded person in office that he can deal with or persuade to do things his ways...If Israel wants to stay strong and out of the grasp of these evil intentions, they need to vote for Netanyahu.  People should resent this obvious interference to sway Israeli elections!

Obama has a disturbing record on Iran sanctions.  For more than a year after entering office, he prohibited a congressional vote on new sanctions.  Moreover, the 2010 Security Council sanctions, which Obama eventually supported included huge exemptions for numerous countries.  These included China, which has extensive contracts in Iran's energy sector developing oil refineries, and Russia, which supplies S-300 surface to air missiles in Iran.   Obama even goes on a political witchhunt against Robert Menendez who has studied Iran for over 20 years and does not think this Iran deal is a secure deal.   

The biggest subversion of the cause of keeping Iran a nuclear weapon free came next: The Geneva Interim Agreement with Iran, which gave Tehran vital sanctions relief totaling 20 Billion, (not as the $6 or $7billion originally acknowledged by the administration ) while permitting Iran to retain..intact the essential elements of its nuclear weapons program, including:    CONTINUED CONSTRUCTION OF ITS ARAK PLUTONIUM PLANT; CONTINUED URANIUM ENRICHMENT TO 5% WHICH, WITH 19000 CENTRIFUGES, CAN ENABLE SWIFT ENRICHMENT TO WEAPONS-GRADE LEVEL, ALLOWING IRAN TO BECOME A BREAKOUT NUCLEAR STATE IN A MATTER OF MONTHS. . CONTINUED INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES PROGRAMS, WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE IS CARRYING NUCLEAR WARHEADS AND WHICH, ACCORDING TO US INTELLIGENE, WOULD ENABLE IRAN TO STRIKE THE US.

Also think about the land, Judea and Samaria.  This Goldstein Guy contends that "Settlers are moving into neighborhoods in East Jerusalem" a territory he claims is illegally occupied by Israel.  As such he asserts that Amerian charities working to improve the lives of Jews living there should be stripped of their tax exempt status in the US.  But exactly what is illegal about Israel's presence in Eastern Jerusalem?

The governing and binding precedent of International law here is not Article 8 of the Rome Statute, but United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 which in referring to the lands acquired by Israel in the 1967 war plainly calls for "Withdrawl of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict." The omission of the word all has been widely understood to mean that Israel is not required to withdraw from all the territory it acquired in the 1967war and 242 says nothing of the eastern part of Jerusalem.  No US president has ever referred to eastern Jerusalem as "ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED AS THIS GOLDSTEIN SAYS.  In ACCORDANCE WITH RESOLUTION 242 ISRAEL HAS INDEED WITHDRAWN FULLY FROM OVER 90% OF THE TERRITORIES IT ACQUIRED IN THAT DEFENSIVE WAR, NAMELY SINAI AND GAZA.

A senior official for Human Rights Watch, an organization whose mission is to Defend the Rights of people, worldwide, would choose to single out the new Jewish residents of eastern Jerusalem as "settlers" decidedly omitting the well documented fact that it is not only Israeli Jews, but also Israeli Arabs who opt to move there.

I HOPE ISRAELI VOTERS CHOOSE WISELY....YOU GET ONE CHANCE, VOTE FREEDOM AND SECURITY, DON'T BE TRICKED BY THE CAMPAIGN..."ANYONE BUT BIBI" CAMPAIGN.

Obama believes a nuclear Iran will be a source of stability. Perhaps he thinks an America that cannot threaten a Nuclear Iran is good news. Everything is too sinister in deal, and what could really happen.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 04:52:40 PM »
First of all, there is no way I would vote for RINO Jeb Bush who is for common core, amnesty, and non-drilling.   We have better Candidates who are more conservative,  Cruz, Walker, they are doing very well.  Don't know if any of you saw the Arutz Sheva international news website a few weeks ago with the Report:  Obama threatened to shoot down IAF Iran Strike.  This tells me that BB Netanyahu is no coward and he is governing for the safety of his people and Israel....Iran has to be stopped from developing the Nuclear Bomb, the time is running out. Among the other candidates for PM  only Netanyahu would consider attacking Iranian nuclear installations in defiance of the US. 

Obama does not want BB as Prime Minister of Israel after a deal is reached with Iran.  He has no desire to be exposed by BBs continued criticism based on the facts of the loopholes or violations of the Iranians in this deal.  Then the campaign team "Anyone but BiBi"of five campaign operatives...called the V15  Victory 15, that was sent to Israel to defeat Netanyahu, look how Obama tries to manipulate Israeli elections...he wants this awful bad and wants to put a more left minded person in office that he can deal with or persuade to do things his ways...If Israel wants to stay strong and out of the grasp of these evil intentions, they need to vote for Netanyahu.  People should resent this obvious interference to sway Israeli elections!

Obama has a disturbing record on Iran sanctions.  For more than a year after entering office, he prohibited a congressional vote on new sanctions.  Moreover, the 2010 Security Council sanctions, which Obama eventually supported included huge exemptions for numerous countries.  These included China, which has extensive contracts in Iran's energy sector developing oil refineries, and Russia, which supplies S-300 surface to air missiles in Iran.   Obama even goes on a political witchhunt against Robert Menendez who has studied Iran for over 20 years and does not think this Iran deal is a secure deal.   

The biggest subversion of the cause of keeping Iran a nuclear weapon free came next: The Geneva Interim Agreement with Iran, which gave Tehran vital sanctions relief totaling 20 Billion, (not as the $6 or $7billion originally acknowledged by the administration ) while permitting Iran to retain..intact the essential elements of its nuclear weapons program, including:    CONTINUED CONSTRUCTION OF ITS ARAK PLUTONIUM PLANT; CONTINUED URANIUM ENRICHMENT TO 5% WHICH, WITH 19000 CENTRIFUGES, CAN ENABLE SWIFT ENRICHMENT TO WEAPONS-GRADE LEVEL, ALLOWING IRAN TO BECOME A BREAKOUT NUCLEAR STATE IN A MATTER OF MONTHS. . CONTINUED INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES PROGRAMS, WHOSE ONLY PURPOSE IS CARRYING NUCLEAR WARHEADS AND WHICH, ACCORDING TO US INTELLIGENE, WOULD ENABLE IRAN TO STRIKE THE US.

Also think about the land, Judea and Samaria.  This Goldstein Guy contends that "Settlers are moving into neighborhoods in East Jerusalem" a territory he claims is illegally occupied by Israel.  As such he asserts that Amerian charities working to improve the lives of Jews living there should be stripped of their tax exempt status in the US.  But exactly what is illegal about Israel's presence in Eastern Jerusalem?

The governing and binding precedent of International law here is not Article 8 of the Rome Statute, but United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 which in referring to the lands acquired by Israel in the 1967 war plainly calls for "Withdrawl of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict." The omission of the word all has been widely understood to mean that Israel is not required to withdraw from all the territory it acquired in the 1967war and 242 says nothing of the eastern part of Jerusalem.  No US president has ever referred to eastern Jerusalem as "ILLEGALLY OCCUPIED AS THIS GOLDSTEIN SAYS.  In ACCORDANCE WITH RESOLUTION 242 ISRAEL HAS INDEED WITHDRAWN FULLY FROM OVER 90% OF THE TERRITORIES IT ACQUIRED IN THAT DEFENSIVE WAR, NAMELY SINAI AND GAZA.

A senior official for Human Rights Watch, an organization whose mission is to Defend the Rights of people, worldwide, would choose to single out the new Jewish residents of eastern Jerusalem as "settlers" decidedly omitting the well documented fact that it is not only Israeli Jews, but also Israeli Arabs who opt to move there.

I HOPE ISRAELI VOTERS CHOOSE WISELY....YOU GET ONE CHANCE, VOTE FREEDOM AND SECURITY, DON'T BE TRICKED BY THE CAMPAIGN..."ANYONE BUT BIBI" CAMPAIGN.

Obama believes a nuclear Iran will be a source of stability. Perhaps he thinks an America that cannot threaten a Nuclear Iran is good news. Everything is too sinister in deal, and what could really happen.

"Bushi" referred to Buji Herzog.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2015, 08:28:04 PM »
Yeah but her comments were also timely considering the meteoric rise of Jeb the Bush.

As for the main topic of this thread, Lewinsky may be barely better than Hertzog, but barely.