Author Topic: NH´s first transgender lawmaker arrested for hospital bomb threat  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
I bet you can guess what party this person was elected for.

http://jtf.org/nhs-first-transgender-lawmaker-arrested-for-hospital-bomb-threat/

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: NH´s first transgender lawmaker arrested for hospital bomb threat
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 05:15:49 AM »
Why does it not surprise me that someone like that is TOTALLY OUT OF THEIR MIND?!?!!?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 10:48:26 AM »
What's the difference between a transgender & a transexual?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 11:35:29 AM »
All we see anymore are freaks, these people live in the gutter and have nothing better to do than to live twisted lives of hopelessness.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 04:32:30 PM »
I think transgender can be anyone who "feels" like he/she are of the opposite biological sex they belong to. Transexual is someone who physically modified their body (by plastic surgery and hormones) to appear like the body of the opposite sex.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2015, 05:20:19 PM »
I don't think there's anything that would make a trans person more likely to commit violence than any other person but if they do commit a crime they should face the same punishment anybody else would.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2015, 05:24:54 PM »

Sex is what is assigned to you at birth based on your genitalia. You can be born male, female, or intersex. It's the biological reality.

Gender is a much more complex concept than sex. But the simplest definition would be someone's self-identity. You can identify as male, female, or genderqueer/genderfluid, or agender.

Most people identify with the same gender as their sex assigned at birth. For example I am both biologicaly female and I have a female gender identity.

If the two match up like that, it is called cisgendered (what most of us would consider normal).

If there is a mismatch, for example a biological male that has a female gender identity, the person is called transgender.

A transsexual is someone who wants to physically transition their sex from their sex assigned at birth to a different physical sex, while a transgender person may or may not also be a transsexual.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2015, 05:27:40 PM »
Have mercy  :::D  People have become to involved in the small details when the entire big picture is out of control... Liberals in general have emboldened the minions... The tail despite popular thinking does not wag the dog  :'(
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2015, 05:41:30 PM »
Have mercy  :::D  People have become to involved in the small details when the entire big picture is out of control... Liberals in general have emboldened the minions... The tail despite popular thinking does not wag the dog  :'(

Someone asked a question and I knew the answer so if the answer wasn't wanted it shouldn't have been asked. I would also add that understanding these details is going to be more important for conservatives as time goes by if we don't want to be left out of the conversation entirely.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2015, 05:48:05 AM »
Someone asked a question and I knew the answer so if the answer wasn't wanted it shouldn't have been asked. I would also add that understanding these details is going to be more important for conservatives as time goes by if we don't want to be left out of the conversation entirely.
It's not the fact of asking or answering the question... It's just how people outside the sexual norm are broken down into ever growing subgroups... In the old days people like this were considered sexual freaks or deviants end of story... Now days they all have fancy classifications they love to embrace... In my opinion this will give them some sort of overall acceptance over time that they could never attain when people looked at them as the freaks and oddities they actually are... Simply put it was far better when less was known about disorders like this... It kept some of the wall flowers who had a trifling thought or two from jumping on the bandwagon :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2015, 08:51:30 AM »
It's not the fact of asking or answering the question... It's just how people outside the sexual norm are broken down into ever growing subgroups... In the old days people like this were considered sexual freaks or deviants end of story... Now days they all have fancy classifications they love to embrace... In my opinion this will give them some sort of overall acceptance over time that they could never attain when people looked at them as the freaks and oddities they actually are... Simply put it was far better when less was known about disorders like this... It kept some of the wall flowers who had a trifling thought or two from jumping on the bandwagon :::D

There have always been trans people. I do think that there may be more people glomming onto that idea now that it's apparently trendy. By that I mean some people who are not stereotypically masculine or feminine may mistakenly believe themselves to be trans and identify that way simply because they don't fit the socially constructed gender roles. However real trans people feel they don't belong in their own bodies and this is a very serious problem for  them.

The terminology is simply something used to describe it. While you may be disgusted by the details (most traditionally minded people would find the subject repulsive), having words to describe what they are feeling can be very important to someone who is struggling with this.

Let's say that you had a gender/sex mismatch and yet you wanted to remain faithful to traditional morals. What would you do as you struggled and suffered in silence every day with this dysphoria, trying to fit into clothes that made you feel like you were cross-dressing even though you were really dressing as your true physical sex. What if every day when you put on your pants, etc. you felt as other men would feel if they were putting on a dress? What if you died inside a little bit every time someone called you Sir, or referred to you as he, or him even though you were trying to suck it up and deal with it the best you could to stay true to your moral values?

These people go through a living hell that people like us will never really be able to understand.

Mainstream psychology has abandoned them, offering no help except to reinforce their dysphoria. There appears to be no treatments to help them become more at-ease in their own skin, or more connected to their assigned birth sex. Instead they are offered treatments to help them transition. Liberals tell them to embrace this identity.

Conservatives... well conservatives should be showing some compassion and trying to help them in a constructive way to get some real help, but instead they call them freaks and trannies. So which one do you think is more appealing to them? Which one do you think they're going to flock to?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »
Mental Instability is often found with these folks!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2015, 11:01:22 AM »
There have always been trans people. I do think that there may be more people glomming onto that idea now that it's apparently trendy. By that I mean some people who are not stereotypically masculine or feminine may mistakenly believe themselves to be trans and identify that way simply because they don't fit the socially constructed gender roles. However real trans people feel they don't belong in their own bodies and this is a very serious problem for  them.

The terminology is simply something used to describe it. While you may be disgusted by the details (most traditionally minded people would find the subject repulsive), having words to describe what they are feeling can be very important to someone who is struggling with this.

Let's say that you had a gender/sex mismatch and yet you wanted to remain faithful to traditional morals. What would you do as you struggled and suffered in silence every day with this dysphoria, trying to fit into clothes that made you feel like you were cross-dressing even though you were really dressing as your true physical sex. What if every day when you put on your pants, etc. you felt as other men would feel if they were putting on a dress? What if you died inside a little bit every time someone called you Sir, or referred to you as he, or him even though you were trying to suck it up and deal with it the best you could to stay true to your moral values?

These people go through a living hell that people like us will never really be able to understand.

Mainstream psychology has abandoned them, offering no help except to reinforce their dysphoria. There appears to be no treatments to help them become more at-ease in their own skin, or more connected to their assigned birth sex. Instead they are offered treatments to help them transition. Liberals tell them to embrace this identity.

Conservatives... well conservatives should be showing some compassion and trying to help them in a constructive way to get some real help, but instead they call them freaks and trannies. So which one do you think is more appealing to them? Which one do you think they're going to flock to?
Yes indeed people like this always existed and it was far better when less was known about the entire issue... The problem today is by becoming main stream they are churning the so called pot and making a slippery slope for younger folks who are being indoctrinated by liberal educators that life styles like this are as good as traditional ones... Schools today have clubs set up where so called conflicted students can meet however along with them the so called normals are also invited... This cozy picture in my opinion leaves the door open for a great deal of unneeded exploration of a picture that is best left unexplored... It was far better when issues like this were seen as taboo... While I believe conservatives should uphold traditional life styles it is a changing world... I am all for people like this doing anything they want within the law below the so called social radar... however when they start looking for legal status beyond the point of sharing some medical insurance coverages or some other basic issues I loose interest fast... At some point if conservatives go to far out on the branch they cease being conservatives.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2015, 12:50:43 AM »
So basically transgender= plumbing intact & transexual means plumbing removed?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2015, 03:25:07 AM »
So basically transgender= plumbing intact & transexual means plumbing removed?

Well transgender people might or might not want to make a physical transition. Transsexuals want to make a physical transition but might or might not actually be able to do that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 03:33:13 AM »
Yes indeed people like this always existed and it was far better when less was known about the entire issue... The problem today is by becoming main stream they are churning the so called pot and making a slippery slope for younger folks who are being indoctrinated by liberal educators that life styles like this are as good as traditional ones... Schools today have clubs set up where so called conflicted students can meet however along with them the so called normals are also invited... This cozy picture in my opinion leaves the door open for a great deal of unneeded exploration of a picture that is best left unexplored...

I think you make a good point in that this kind of thing should never been seen as normal or healthy. It should be seen as disordered, not celebrated with clubs and pride organizations, etc. It is a sickness. And unfortunately I think some people might be questioning their identity that never would have questioned it otherwise because all these clubs exist. And that IS a very bad thing.

It was far better when issues like this were seen as taboo... While I believe conservatives should uphold traditional life styles it is a changing world... I am all for people like this doing anything they want within the law below the so called social radar... however when they start looking for legal status beyond the point of sharing some medical insurance coverages or some other basic issues I loose interest fast... At some point if conservatives go to far out on the branch they cease being conservatives.

I can see what you mean. I just think that we ought to be wanting there to be real, mainstream treatments for this. If someone is really struggling with this kind of dysphoria and has a conservative belief system then they have two options: suck it up and suffer until they die or commit suicide, or seek out some non-standard, highly questionable treatments from religious organizations, which have a relatively low success rate (but that's all they have). Mainstream psychology has abandoned them and refuses to see it for the sickness that it is. They're trying to normalize it, which is dangerous for both society and for the individuals.

Now I can't even feel safe in a public restroom because of this sickness being normalized by liberals. 

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »
Well transgender people might or might not want to make a physical transition. Transsexuals want to make a physical transition but might or might not actually be able to do that.
Very confusing.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 10:31:29 AM »
Very confusing.

It really is. I think it's a very sad thing and I wish nobody had that kind of stuff going on with them.

I don't think we should allow them to go into the wrong bathroom or locker room, etc. because that creates a safety and comfort issue for people without these issues going on. I wish there was a mainstream treatment to help them feel more normal in their own bodies and that they'd stop trying to alter society to fit them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 12:42:32 PM »
Relax. She's not advocating transgenderism.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 07:57:38 PM »
But we will.  We will allow them into whatever bathroom they feel like using.  It is inevitible.
For the time being, the transitioning middleschooler in our school district uses the bathroom in the nurses office.
How long before someone complains that we are not taking his feelings and rights into consideration?
And who could speak out against a child?  This is just one big mess.  I'm sorry.  Not everyone can be made whole.  Or the world made perfect for every situation. 
It really is. I think it's a very sad thing and I wish nobody had that kind of stuff going on with them.

I don't think we should allow them to go into the wrong bathroom or locker room, etc. because that creates a safety and comfort issue for people without these issues going on. I wish there was a mainstream treatment to help them feel more normal in their own bodies and that they'd stop trying to alter society to fit them.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2015, 04:19:26 PM »
But we will.  We will allow them into whatever bathroom they feel like using.  It is inevitible.
For the time being, the transitioning middleschooler in our school district uses the bathroom in the nurses office.
How long before someone complains that we are not taking his feelings and rights into consideration?
And who could speak out against a child?  This is just one big mess.  I'm sorry.  Not everyone can be made whole.  Or the world made perfect for every situation.

I think that any attempt to re-arrange society for their benefit should be strongly opposed, but as you pointed out it may be inevitable. Unfortunately the conservative position seems to be at a huge disadvantage now culturally. It looks like the vast majority of young people are liberals and I wish there was a way to change this.  Obama has done quite a bit of damage to the country and I fear that as the culture turns more and more left wing, that more and more damage will be done, both direct and indirect, as we get one left wing administration after another.

I do wish there were better treatments available for trans people other than reinforcement of their dysphoria or driving them to suicide. I wonder what position we should take in order to win people over (not the transgenders, but just regular people). We don't want to come off as the stereotypically cruel conservatives like we are portrayed by liberals,  but at the same time we have to remain firm on the issues that women's restrooms are for actual women, etc.

Relax. She's not advocating transgenderism.

You're right, I'm not, and thanks. I wish they had better treatments and I feel that the liberals are denying the legitimacy of potential research into mainstream treatments to help them synch their minds and bodies up. Sick is now defined as normal by the liberal mainstream rather than being treated as a sickness.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2015, 05:27:12 PM »
There's a similar disorder called BID (Body Identity Disorder) where people feel a very similar form of persistent dysphoria. They feel like a part of their body doesn't belong to them. Supposedly their brain's internal map of the body doesn't match up with their physical body and they don't feel right. Some people have done things to force an amputation of a healthy limb and report immense relief from the dysphoria after the leg is removed. They feel like it doesn't belong there. However this leaves them crippled for life. Much like mutilation of the body through physically transitioning causes the same kind of "relief" for trans people. It's interesting that mainstream medicine seems to view BID as something that should be treated without mutilation and the whole trans issue as being something where the dysphoria is reinforced rather than treated. I strongly feel that if a treatment can be made that's effective for BID it would probably lead to an effective way to treat transgender people as well to feel more at home in their bodies without the mutilation.

Both are sicknesses, not normal variations.

Both should be viewed the same way, as a sickness.

There is hope for a treatment (if one of these sicknesses can be treated, so can the other) but mainstream medicine has abandoned the people suffering from the second because of liberal political correctness.