Author Topic: Almost Fell Off My Seat When I Saw This One. Japanese Jews? :D  (Read 3608 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Almost Fell Off My Seat When I Saw This One. Japanese Jews? :D
« on: September 17, 2007, 04:11:02 AM »

Major WTF moment for me, never knew we've become so diverse. :D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Almost Fell Off My Seat When I Saw This One. Japanese Jews? :D
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 04:16:50 AM »
Conversion makes anything possible.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 04:18:23 AM »
They're asian Jews of course; but it looks more like some Japanese zionist manifa;
The Japan being enemy of Russia and China the GOG and MAGOG; is natural ally to Israel.  
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 04:30:44 AM »
They are Zionist Christians

I said that there're Jews in Japan; but I didn't said that they're Jewish. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 04:45:44 AM »
Wow, these wonderful people!  Singing Shalom alechem, holding Hebrew banners and waving Israeli flags side-by-side with Japanese flags really brings a warm feeling to my heart.  I wish I could thank each and every one of these wonderful people personally and it gives me great joy that these righteous Japanese in a sea of atheists, side with Israel.  G-d bless you, whoever you are!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 08:19:11 AM »
There is actually a small Jewish community in Japan, mostly converts and their childrent though Chabad also has a presence there
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 08:22:49 AM »
There is also a Japanese rebbi that converted from Christianety to Judaism and now lives in Jerusalem .
Yes, IT IS possible .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 08:25:05 AM »
There is nothing cuter than seeing Japanese sing, "Am Yisraer chai" and "Daveed Merekh Yeesrair" and "Avinue Sharom Arekhem."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 08:37:40 AM »
Hmm, is sushi Kosher? ???
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 08:52:25 AM »

Yes, my shul serves sushi at it's Kiddush most Shabbats.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 09:21:08 AM »

pray tell, which synogogue is this?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 09:33:14 AM »
I wonder if there are any Japanese kahanists.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 09:35:11 AM »

pray tell, which synogogue is this?

A synagogue in South Africa. Many of the kosher restaurants and delis here sell kosher sushi.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 12:00:57 PM »
This is CONCLUSIVE PROOF of my "Traveling Salesman" Theory!

Recently, when interviewed in Vogue Magazine, Hiromi Fukueda Lipschitz was asked if she could trace her Jewish ancestry back to its founder.

Her reply:

"Me no know."
"Me no tell."
"Me push button."
"And run like hell."  :-X

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 01:16:49 PM »
This isn't surprising to me, there are many rumors that the Japanese are one of the lost tribes with websites dedicated to it.

http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~magi9/isracame.htm

I eat sushi all the time, good stuff.

IDK Guys, this is a rare occurace. Anti-Semitism is big in Japan.

I asked someone about this that lives in Japan, this is what he said.

"Yes. I am Japanese. I guess my English skill is so poor.

I agree with your opinion. Japanese has totally no reason to hate Jewish people in historical and religious contexts.
But I think anti-Jewish feelings in Japan is not popular at all. According to Hungarian mathematician Peter Frankl, Japan is a nation with very limited anti-Semitism. He also said that it is the reason he lives in Japan as Jewish Hungarian.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A9ter_Frankl
Actually, I think majority of Japanese don't know much about Jewish people. Jewish is just a Caucasian(or Gaijin in Japanese) from the Japanese erspective. My friend still doesn't know the difference between "Amish" and "Jewish (I mean Ultra Orthodox Judaism)"."

":
Originally Posted by Samael
I'm sure if there were Jews in Japan during the 1940's the Japanese would be anti-semetic. Just by the way they treat foreigners now I'm sure they would be anti-semetic now toward Jews.
No, you are not sure.
No, there were not.

Unlike the coward, Nazi a*s kisser government of Italy and other puppet governments in Europe, there was really limited discrimination against Jewish in Japan during the WW2.
Do you know there were Jewish communities and Synagogue in Tokyo and Kobe? The government didn't send them to any concentration camps nor gettoes in Japna. The Jewish people in Japan have had a peaceful life until the air raids of the US air force and the starvation.
Some Jewish in Japan were famous and important people, especially in the field of classic music.

Leo Sirota
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Sirota
Leo Sirota was a famous pianist and Ukrainian Jewish who was in Japan from 1929 to 1945. He was the most respected musician and an educator in Japan at that time. He also contributed to the improvements of Yamaha pianos during the era. Many Japanese thanks to him because he is considered as a father of Yamaha pianos and the industry.

Leonid Kreutzer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonid_Kreutzer
Leonid Kreutzer was a famous pianist and German Jewish who was in Japan from 1933 to 1953. He also was the most respected musician and educator in Japan at that time. He became a professor of Imperial Art University of Tokyo in 1937. He married with Japanese woman.

Joseph Rosenstock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Rosenstock
Joseph Rosenstock was a famous conductor and German Jewish who was in Japan from 1936 to 1945. He came to Japan as a refugee from Germany, and he became a Permanent Conductor of NHK Symphony Orchestra(one of the most prestigious Orchestra in Japan) in 1937.

Klaus Pringsheim
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Pringsheim%2C_Sr.
Klaus Pringsheim was a German Jewish born composer, conductor, music-educator, and twin brother of Katharina Pringsheim (a wife of Thomas Mann). He was in Japan from 1931 to 1946. He became a professor of Imperial Art University of Tokyo in 1931. The students loved him so much even during the WW2, and his nickname was "Purin-Sensei".

Michael Kogan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Kogan
Michael Kogan was Ukrainian Jewish who has been to Japan from 1939 to 1984. He is a president of Taito Corporation and a founder of Japanese video game business. He is the one of the most important person for Otaku history. Because without him, the Japanese video game industry does not exist. He is a peson with a mysterious background.

They have survived in Japan during the WW2. They may have been on starvation just like other Japanese citizens, but they didn't die by starvation even though millions of Japanese children were starving and dying in the era.

There were some ironical stories during the era. When Klaus Pringsheim (Thomas Mann's brother in law) was eating dinner in the restaurant of Tokyo Imperial Hotel in 1942, he suddenly realized the guy in the next table was Joseph Meisinger who was known as a massacrer of Warsaw, SS colonel and the commander of Gestapo Tokyo office.
http://www.triangles-roses.org/protective_custody.htm
Klaus Pringsheim lost his appetite, and he left the restaurant.

Interestingly, the antisemitism in Japan is big after the WW2. Groups of Japanese communists started to hate Jewish, American and Japanese for some mysterious reasons. They are also strongly pro-Communist China and pro-DRRK.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lod_Airport_Massacre
In 1972, Japanese Red Army attacked Lod Airport, because they believe that "Japanese militarist government" is controlled by some Jewish organization, and they have to kill Jewish to crash the Japanese government. I have no idea how they got that stupid idea.

By the way, I feel sympathy to Israel because pro-Communist China and pro-DRRK Japanese are genarally anti-Israel. I dislike those Jew-hater Japanese groups. They have lost thier political powers these days (They claim "Japanese militarist government" gained power), but they still have some influences in Japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Red_Army"

"Your hypothesis really makes sense to me.

There are Right Wing Pan-Asianism and Left Wing Pan-Asianism in Japan. They share multiple fundamental ideas and they have only one difference.

Right Wing Pan-Asianism: "Asia should be united under the leadership of Imperial Japanese Army."
Left Wing Pan-Asianism: "Asia should be united under the leadership of Chinese Communist Party."

Right Wing Pan-Asianists such as ultranationalists, sects in IJA and some cults of Nichiren Buddhists almost disappeared from Japan in 1945, after the fall of IJA and they lost their most powerful ally (and a sponser) Nazi Germany. However, Left Wing Pan-Asianists such as JRA still remain influences. For LWPA in Japan, Chinese People's Liberation Army is the "Neo Imperial Japanese Army" which the army should rule Asia.

Oh, In speaking of antisemitism in Japan, Pan-Asianists in both sides tend to be antisemitic. It is an analogy that Pan-Slavism caused Pogrom in Russia and East Europe. Also, Pan-Germanism aka Nazism caused the horrible Holocaust. LWPA believes Israel is a western invader occupying a sacred land of "Asia". Moreover, Pan-Asianists hate "corrupted western caplitalism" and they demonize Jewish as a symbol of world economy."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 01:31:12 PM by Cohen »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 06:35:33 PM »
Here is a video about Japan helping the Jews to escape Europe

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gzv9922syJk

But as far as I know, despite the Japanese being allied with the Nazis, they helped the Jews and treated them well unless someone has documentation providing otherwise.

Check this one as well

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YjU4fHCOVAY

Chiune Sugihara  杉原千畝,The Japanese man who saved thousands of Jews from the holocaust.

Despite German pressure for the Japanese government to either hand over or kill the Jewish refugees, the government protected the group. In The Fugu Plan (a book about the 1930s Fugu Plot), Rabbi Marvin Tokayer offered one hypothesis: it was in gratitude for a $196 million loan that a Jewish banker from New York, Jacob Schiff, had given Japan; the funds helped them to victory in the Russo-Japanese War of 1905. A broader hypothesis, which also motivated the 1930s scheme, involved the benefit of the supposed economic prowess to Jews (partly as some Japanese leaders had read anti-Semitic tracts attributing uncanny wealth and power to Jews), which was desirable to the Japanese empire. Finally, Jewish leaders pointed out that the Nazi ideal excluded "the yellow", and asserted that like the Japanese, the Jews were from Asia too.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 07:01:33 PM by Cohen »