Author Topic: Rabbi Kahane's Debates  (Read 569 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Rabbi Kahane's Debates
« on: March 18, 2015, 12:48:10 AM »
Shalom,

It would behoove us to learn lessons from Rabbi Kahane's Torah. Considering we are barely holding onto a 'Jewish State' at the moment, and shift to the left concerning the national character of Israel would be tantamount to abandoning the Zionist dream.

I just found this debate between the Rav and a Professor Greenberg. I have never watched it and I hope to find out just a little more than what I already know about the Kahanist ideal for a proud and strong Jewish identity.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Rabbi Kahane's Debates
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 02:24:58 PM »
Another famous one is with Alan Dershowitz.. Kahane destroyed him in that debate..Highly recommend everyone to watch or listen to it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein