Author Topic: White rocker hates fat black Americans and black people in middle America  (Read 1108 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I spoke about this clump of cat litter earlier this morning. Anyone with this level of hatred for America, in my opinion should just get up and leave. The vast majority of people are proud of America and all it has done to bring wealth to the far reaches of the planet. Virtually the entire world has benefited from American entrepreneurial leadership in areas such as Technology, Culture, Clothing, and Philosophy. Haters of America, and Haters of Israel should stop using products or inventions made in America or Israel. They are hypocrites of the worst magnitude because they are living in America, getting rich off American youth, and then they spout this kind of rhetoric...  It is nauseating.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why then won't she relocate to one of the bustling metropolises in the African continent, how about Lagos, Nigeria?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
“All the people who are crunched into the middle of America, the real fat and meat of America, are these racist conservative white people who live on their farms.”

These people should be thrown out for treason. If they hate us so bad, stop moving into our communities, and wrecking the place while living off our tax dollars. Go to H€¡¡!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
She's not leaving this great country.  You can bet on it!  What a liar!