Author Topic: Self-Hating Jew Andre Oboler Wants Criticism of Islam Outlawed in Australia  (Read 572 times)

Offline Defender_of_Zion

• New JTFer
Long-term lurker here.  I wanted to alert you guys to a self-hating Jew who you might not be aware of.

Andre Oboler is a self-hating leftist Jew who runs a group called the Online Hate Prevention Institute (OHPI) in Australia.  His main goal is to censor all "online hate".  What is "online hate"?  Criticism of Islam, of course!

http://islamexposed.org/tag/andre-oboler/

http://adinakutnicki.com/2014/07/03/islam-exposed-online-unmasksthe-online-hate-prevention-institutesohpicollaboration-with-islamic-council-of-victoriaicv-by-adina-kutnicki-islam-exposedisraeli-admin/

Andre Oboler actually works with the Islamic Council of Victoria, which wants to establish Sharia law in Australia and ban ALL criticism of Islam!

You probably haven't heard of this man, but he is a SERIOUS threat to Australian liberties!  His stated goal is to establish government censorship of the Internet in Australia, which means that, if he has his way, our site will be blocked in Australia and any Australians who post here will be sent to jail.

Can we work together to stop this man?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is your freedom of speech garunteed by a constitution?

What percentage of the population are willing to give up their freedom of speech?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hi. I don't know what sort of cooperation do you suggest? Perhaps an item on this can be placed in the JTF news site?

Offline Defender_of_Zion

• New JTFer
Is your freedom of speech garunteed by a constitution?

What percentage of the population are willing to give up their freedom of speech?
Absolutely not.  Almost everyone in Australia supports government regulation of speech.  At one point, Australia almost passed a law (called the "Human Rights and Anti-Discrimination Bill") which would declare people automatically guilty of "offending" or "insulting" others unless they could prove their innocence.

Offline Defender_of_Zion

• New JTFer
Hi. I don't know what sort of cooperation do you suggest? Perhaps an item on this can be placed in the JTF news site?
Whatever it takes to stop this guy.  Getting the word out would definitely help.

I have more info on him if you need it.