Author Topic: The Temple Mount : Temple Institutes 6th Annual Awareness Day  (Read 443 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

I did not even realize that today the Temple Institute held it's 6th Annual Temple Mount Awareness day. Last year it was held on a weekend, and I watched it live streaming. I just discovered this evening when I saw the Temple Institute had posted all ten parts of the presentation.

For all those who love the Torah know that the Temple and it's service take up the most pages and ink. It is the central theme of the Chumash and we should all be ashamed that it does not exist today. As we learn during Tish B'Av, all those who do not mourn we are not rebuilding it are responsible for it's destruction.

Rabbi Richman is the English face of the Temple Institute. This organization strives to elevate awareness of the centrality of the Temple to Jewish worship and Jewish thought. Through learning the laws of Torah and teaching them, the Temple Institute has actually started building the vessels used in the service of the Temple. I fully support the Temple Institute in all of it's endeavors.

Here are the parts of the ten part presentation:

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Temple Mount : Temple Institutes 6th Annual Awareness Day
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 02:55:08 AM »
Rabbi Richman speaks the truth, he does not sugar coat or avoid difficult questions. It is important to realize the incredible blessing the Temple will bring to the world if we can only get past our limitations.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Temple Mount : Temple Institutes 6th Annual Awareness Day
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 12:47:36 AM »