Author Topic: CFR and Cruz  (Read 1735 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: CFR and Cruz
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 11:42:42 AM »
I'm SO past trusting ANY politician.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 01:16:53 PM »
Just listen to his answer to that hippy. He is not a CFR nor Goldman Sachs insider. This is a classic conspiracy smear attempt probably by Rand Paul supporters.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 01:26:29 PM »
What Zelhar said.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2015, 02:17:17 PM »
Just listen to his answer to that hippy. He is not a CFR nor Goldman Sachs insider. This is a classic conspiracy smear attempt probably by Rand Paul supporters.

You do know the CFR is real right? And that it's dangerous?

Basically nobody is going to get near the presidency unless they have some kind of backing like that and I think we fundamentally need to change how our system works. Ted Cruz in my opinion may be the "kill us slower" type but if you think that he's somehow good through and through then you'd just be deluding yourself to make yourself feel better.

Granted, I don't see anybody else with a viable chance at becoming president who is better, but I'm sick and tired of us not having more viable options. What if I wanted someone with no connection to these NWO type organizations? I couldn't have it under the current system because they never get near power.

There's a similar problem in Israel. You either get a phony right, a leftist, a fake kahanist, etc.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 05:12:29 PM »
CFR is not a secrete society. Not every member is evil. Since the CFR is controlled by wicked people it has a very bad policy.

I am not enthusiastic from his wife's work for Goldman Sachs either. Then again most people wouldn't turn down a job offer from them, I certainly wouldn't. Does that mean she/they are "agents" of new world order? no.

Ted Cruz is leading the fight in the senate against Obamas foreign policy and economic policy. When he says he will not be held by a bad deal Obama might sign with Iran, is that CFR type of diplomacy? When he says he wants to abolish the IRS and cut deficit and shrink government do you think that this is Goldman Sachs policy?

Ted Cruz fought globalism as Texas Attorney General and is against open border and amnesty policies of Obama, Ron Paul, and the establishment GOP.

You should be rallying in support of his bid for the White House. This is a once in a century opportunity for Americans.

You do know the CFR is real right? And that it's dangerous?

Basically nobody is going to get near the presidency unless they have some kind of backing like that and I think we fundamentally need to change how our system works. Ted Cruz in my opinion may be the "kill us slower" type but if you think that he's somehow good through and through then you'd just be deluding yourself to make yourself feel better.

Granted, I don't see anybody else with a viable chance at becoming president who is better, but I'm sick and tired of us not having more viable options. What if I wanted someone with no connection to these NWO type organizations? I couldn't have it under the current system because they never get near power.

There's a similar problem in Israel. You either get a phony right, a leftist, a fake kahanist, etc.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 05:17:30 PM »
This is nothing more than an attempt by the Paulians to shmear Cruz. Just because his wife works in Banking doesn't make him a member of CFR. That is pure fallacy by association. I have heard these paulians shmear him by suggesting he is a pawn of AIPAC also... These are ridiculous accusations.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 07:42:39 PM »
I agree with zelhar and muman.  The paultards and their ranting and raving are a waste of time.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2015, 07:51:27 PM »
I dont think that any American (OR Israeli) should trust any politician.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 08:06:22 PM »
I agree with zelhar and muman.  The paultards and their ranting and raving are a waste of time.
I agree and many of them are anti Semite and in some ways against our early founders.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2015, 08:10:27 PM »
Blessed be Haym Salomon! I just love shoving his name down Nazis throats! :P
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2015, 11:46:25 PM »
I'm optimistic that Ted Cruz will remain a Conservative if elected President of the United States.  Cruz' track record of Conservatism in Congress is better than the vast majority of Congressional Representatives in the modern era.   

A substantial reason why I remain confident in Ted Cruz moving forward is the values/ positions of his father.   

I'm planning on continuing to support Ted Cruz'  candidacy for President financially and overall unless something changes dramatically.   I respect those who have concerns about trusting any candidate.   But realistically,  who is a better option ( who isn't part of JTF or an allied organization ) for office in the U.S. ,  Israel,  or any country for that matter?   I can't think of anyone.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2015, 09:50:14 AM »
I hope that Cruz is being sincere when he says he wants to do all the good things he lists. I just think we need to look at him how he is and not how we'd like him to be. It looks like he's the one I'll be voting for now but that doesn't mean I like him or anybody else who is a big politician.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2015, 03:34:47 PM »
I hope that Cruz is being sincere when he says he wants to do all the good things he lists. I just think we need to look at him how he is and not how we'd like him to be. It looks like he's the one I'll be voting for now but that doesn't mean I like him or anybody else who is a big politician.

The only way to judge a person is through his actions. If his speech reflects his action he is probably mostly righteous.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2015, 08:20:35 PM »
I dont think that any American (OR Israeli) should trust any politician.

Still some are far worse than others.  Or like cruz, some are better than others.   That doesn't mean anyone has to have faith in a politician just because you prefer one over another.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2015, 05:29:15 AM »
Trust but verify.
Still some are far worse than others.  Or like cruz, some are better than others.   That doesn't mean anyone has to have faith in a politician just because you prefer one over another.