Author Topic: Dutch Soccer Fans Chant ‘Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the Gas’  (Read 568 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
Re: Dutch Soccer Fans Chant ‘Hamas, Hamas, Jews to the Gas’
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 02:51:36 AM »
I hate to say it and it sounds terrible, but the jews who choose to  live in holland deserve what they get.  They've been on notice about dutch anti semitism for many many years.  The dutch jewish community suffered, percentage wise, the worst treatment during the holocaust. My guess is that eventually they will be driven out of holland or killed.  The media, including many jews, and the UN deserve much of the credit for world hatred of Israel...their constant vilification of Israel has reaped terrible dividends.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 03:02:09 AM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 05:59:33 AM »
This type of incidents happened many times over the years in games of Ajax Amsterdam, that football hooligans label as a "the Jewish team". On the positive side I think Israeli flags are sometimes  waved by Ajax fans. Ajax is the most successful football club in Holland (isn't that appropriate for a "Jewish" club?).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 11:39:03 AM »
How many of these are Dutch uslims vs. actual white Dutch?

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 01:16:31 PM »
Ajax team is called by both it's competitors and it's fans "the Jews" because Amsterdam used to be seen as a Jewish city and the name stuck. Even though it sounds anti-Semitic, it isn't always that way, I've been to many Ajax games and many fans wear stars of david and wave the Israeli flag as a way of showing support to Ajax. Utrecht on the other hand, is a known Islamicized city. I think like only half of the people that live there are white dutch, the other half being muslim and african. They are known for anti-semitism.
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him