Author Topic: why are muzzies still in western countries?  (Read 2951 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
why are muzzies still in western countries?
« on: August 21, 2007, 11:15:07 PM »
I just stop trying to understand the self hating mentality of the western world.  I don't see any hope.  In America, after they murdered 3,000 people on 9-11 all that everyone does is kiss up to these camel lovers.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

Re: why are muzzies still in western countries?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »
Because we're all afflicted with liberal guilt and the 'whites as a cancer on the earth' mentallity. We got monotheism from the Jews, now it seems we got self-hate, too. :-\

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 02:53:10 AM »
Its usually also business and economics.

People are willing to do ANYTHING to get the cheapest labor, even ignore cultural, racial, ethnic, and religious variables.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 09:11:25 PM »

Too implement sharia law.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 09:15:15 PM »

“You can’t teach a monkey to speak and you can’t teach an Arab to be democratic. You’re dealing with a culture of thieves and robbers. Muhammad, their prophet, was a robber and a killer and a liar. The Arab destroys everything he touches!”---Moshe Feiglin

They're 'touching' OUR countries.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 11:36:03 AM »

“You can’t teach a monkey to speak and you can’t teach an Arab to be democratic. You’re dealing with a culture of thieves and robbers. Muhammad, their prophet, was a robber and a killer and a liar. The Arab destroys everything he touches!”---Moshe Feiglin

They're 'touching' OUR countries.

They follow an ideology making thievery, robbery, killing, lying, raping, etc pious acts. Anyone arab or not who follows islam turns out this way. So long as islam infects the masses, there can be no democracy or civility.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 02:07:44 PM »
Because they get extra rights in the country AND can blow that country .
IT'S EVERY MUSLIM'S DREAM ...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 03:30:27 PM »
Becouse the christians strayed from Gospels and jews from torah, so the west was cursed by G-d who took their minds as punishmnets for sins; the Muslims are modern Assyrians the rod of G-d anger:

Isaiah 10 - Assyria Judged

Since Isaiah 10:1-4 connects with Isaiah 9, it is examined in the previous chapter.

God’s judgment on arrogant Assyria

“Woe to Assyria, the rod of My anger and the staff in whose hand is My indignation. I will send him against an ungodly nation, and against the people of My wrath I will give him charge, to seize the spoil, to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. Yet he does not mean so, nor does his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy, and cut off not a few nations.”

http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/2310.htm
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm