Author Topic: My language.  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
My language.
« on: August 22, 2007, 12:44:48 AM »
Chaim was not particularly happy that I used an anatomical part to refer to former Prime Minister Netanyahu (my diss, by the way, was simply a modification of the common term "Peepee Netanyahu", and thus wasn't really even original). Fellow members, although Chaim was correct that there is an intended element of humor in this (as a Kahanist and realist, there is PLENTY to be constantly depressed about, and I do try to cheer myself up in the midst of the heaviness and gravity we face), note that I use vile terminology at times to remind and reiterate that our enemies are vile people who have no respect for our lives, those of Jews in general, or those of any righteous people anywhere on earth.

Biblically speaking, Benjamin Netanyahu is a rodef. He sucked up to the Nazi Bill Clinton and chased Jews out of Hebron and many other parts of Holy Israel. He even kicked our dear Chaim out of Israel! Hundreds of Jews have died either outright from his decisions or indirectly because he made Jews vulnerable and defenseless to Arab Nazis. I have no respect for the individual and know for a fact that without repentance he will burn in hell.

I am not going to outright say that it was wise for me to call him what I did, but strictly speaking, in terms of his life and his decisions, it was actually pretty mild and tame.

Chaimfan.

newman

Re: My language.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 12:49:16 AM »
I've got no problem with anyone calling a spade a spade.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 12:53:23 AM »

Or a schwartze a schwartze.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 12:54:41 AM »

Or a schwartze a schwartze.

Or a sand ape a sand ape.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 12:55:09 AM »
Chaimfan their was nothing wrong with what you said. Chaim had a valid argument but I think you were indeed pretty mild.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 12:58:44 AM »
Chaimfan their was nothing wrong with what you said. Chaim had a valid argument but I think you were indeed pretty mild.

I agree with Chaim.  CF could have chosen a different word, without the sexual connotation.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 01:00:44 AM »
That's fine, and I knew many people did and do disagree with that diss. I just wanted to respond to Chaim and present my perspective.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 01:13:38 AM »

At least you can take criticism, unlike some people.

???

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 11:47:09 AM »
Chaimfan, I wouldn't express myself the way you do, but completely understand why you express yourself the way you do and honestly don't see any difference between how you and Chaim express yourselves. I mean really, what's the difference between PeePee and Penis? One is describing a sexual organ and the other is describing what comes out of it. So Chaim thinks it's okay for him to say PeePee but not okay for you to Penis. I asked Chaim about this on the upcoming Ask JTF and would like to hear his answer to this. I just hope you don't mind that I'm asking him about this.