Author Topic: Creatine and Nitric oxide/Arginine supplementation  (Read 2205 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Creatine and Nitric oxide/Arginine supplementation
« on: August 22, 2007, 01:36:19 AM »
I was wondering if any of the gym going members of our forum use creatine or a nitric oxide/arginine supplement? I wanted to know how they felt on it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Creatine and Nitric oxide/Arginine supplementation
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 01:36:04 PM »
I use creatine for the long time. Gives you energy and weight but when you get off you can have unwanted weight if you do not do cardio.
The best one to use i Labrad creatine. Take one in morning and one maybe at 6pm. I would not suggest you to take Nitric Oxide.
Take about 10g of creatine daily, 60 grams of protein i powder, glutamine 20g, vitamins and eat good. But you will need to practice a lot at your gym otherwise you will become fat ::)
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 09:36:05 PM »
I am a gym goer as well, and I take N.O. xplode, plus I add in Creatine to my N.O. xplode. If you are looking to gain muscle, I would encourage you to consume one gram of protein for every pound you weigh. It is difficult to do it everyday, but at least do it on gym days. I also take Cell Mass by BSN, it contains Glutamine and other things that help you recover from an intense workout. I also add Glutamine to my Cell Mass as well. Reforming your diet is the only way to achieve great results, so if you do not adjust your diet and consume enough protein it will be very hard to gain in muscle mass. The supplements are just helping me recover quicker so I can make it into the gym 5 days a week .

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 02:20:44 PM »
I was wondering if any of the gym going members of our forum use creatine or a nitric oxide/arginine supplement? I wanted to know how they felt on it.

it messes up your kidneys, dont mess with that stuff too much.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

ftf

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 03:05:02 PM »
If you want more protein eat more meat. Have a nice crisp stake every day or something, supplements generally aren't as good as proper food.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 05:03:17 PM »
A crisp steak (sp??)... what the?!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 07:25:32 AM »
I thought about using Creatine, but heard bad reports about it.

ftf

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 04:27:48 PM »
Yeah, spelt it wrong, sorry.

If you are confused about the adjective crisp... The more you cook a steak the better it tastes, it's absolutely best when it's slightly crispy. (it's also improved by serving it with vinegar)

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 04:51:01 PM »

If you are confused about the adjective crisp... The more you cook a steak the better it tastes, it's absolutely best when it's slightly crispy. (it's also improved by serving it with vinegar)

Rubbish!

The more you cook a steak the more flavour it loses, the best steaks are rare!

Also VINEGAR!? ARE YOU INSANE?!?!

ftf

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 04:56:19 PM »

Rubbish!

The more you cook a steak the more flavour it loses, the best steaks are rare!

Also VINEGAR!? ARE YOU INSANE?!?!
No, I just know how to make food taste really good.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 05:03:45 PM »
Vinegar is worse for your teeth than cola. It is very acidic. And anyone who thinks vinegar makes food taste really good on its own needs their head looking at. Rare steak in French bread served with salad is the BEST way of eating steak.

ftf

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 05:10:36 PM »
Vinegar is worse for your teeth than cola. It is very acidic. And anyone who thinks vinegar makes food taste really good on its own needs their head looking at. Rare steak in French bread served with salad is the BEST way of eating steak.
YOu have vinegar on your food, and drink plenty of water with it, in it's therefore diluted state, it should not harm your teeth, much.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 05:15:13 PM »
That is ignoring the taste! Nice IN things, not as a sauce...