Author Topic: Twenty-Sixth Day: Arab-Nazi Cooperation A Taboo Topic In West  (Read 922 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The Mufti Of Berlin

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203440104574400532495168894

Even the lamestream source that is the WSJ is acknowledging that the Fakestinians and Sh*tler were bosom buddies. This is simply not information that the NWO can credibly deny or prevent from being known.

LSDBR

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Twenty-Sixth Day: Arab-Nazi Cooperation A Taboo Topic In West
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2015, 02:07:40 AM »
It must be inserted in curiculaem in the secular academia and learn in school.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 12:07:45 AM »
Fact is, the Nazis are still around, and are definitely co-operating with the Muslims, fully. I recall reading today about Turkey seeking closer military alliance with Ukraine....

Hitler once talked about his regret that Islam hadn't conquered Europe, so that the Germans would have a religion worth identifying with, always admired the Ottomans, etc.... Glad that scum got what was coming to him!

I fully expect the full merger of Satan's Kingdom on Earth soon, Nazis and Islamists together. It will clarify matters for people everywhere as that begins to happen.

I'm back. I feel little noticed by those here coming or going, but I can't help but to love Israel and the Jewish people, and want their good as I want my own, so there is some affinity.

Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 12:35:44 AM »
I like you Simonpeter. Please post more.  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 12:44:13 AM »
While I agree with what SimonPeter said for the most part, and I understand he is coming from a Christian understanding. But again I have to make it clear that a religious Jew, and Judaism teaches, that the angel Satan has no power of his own, thus we do NOT believe in a 'kingdom of satan' as he is not a king. Hashem is the ONE AND ONLY King of the creation as we clearly do not believe in a dualistic system (a good king and a bad king) or a trinity (three good kings). Judaism, as taught from our father Abraham and our teacher Moses, believes clearly (as our famous Shema prayer declares) 'Hashem is ONE' and Ein Ode Milvado (There is no other beside him).

Aside from that I agree that the world is looking very sinister. But I believe it is Hashem, our loving father, who is making it this way. As the prophet Isaiah says:

"... I am Hashem and there is no other. Forms light and creates darkness, makes peace and creates evil, I am Hashem who does all of these." Isaiah 45:6-7

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 12:48:11 AM »
While I agree with what SimonPeter said for the most part, and I understand he is coming from a Christian understanding. But again I have to make it clear that a religious Jew, and Judaism teaches, that the angel Satan has no power of his own, thus we do NOT believe in a 'kingdom of satan' as he is not a king. Hashem is the ONE AND ONLY King of the creation as we clearly do not believe in a dualistic system (a good king and a bad king) or a trinity (three good kings). Judaism, as taught from our father Abraham and our teacher Moses, believes clearly (as our famous Shema prayer declares) 'Hashem is ONE' and Ein Ode Milvado (There is no other beside him).

Aside from that I agree that the world is looking very sinister. But I believe it is Hashem, our loving father, who is making it this way. As the prophet Isaiah says:

"... I am Hashem and there is no other. Forms light and creates darkness, makes peace and creates evil, I am Hashem who does all of these." Isaiah 45:6-7

Would you rather have Christian anti-Semites coming to JTF? :P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 01:34:39 AM »
Would you rather have Christian anti-Semites coming to JTF? :P

Why do you ask dumb questions? This has nothing to do with that and everything to do with distinguishing (for Jews who read the forum who may not know this) between our beliefs. I am not knocking what he believes, if you read what I wrote it is clarifying an important bit of theology. I respect simonpeter and his beliefs, but it is an important commandment to Jews to never believe in duality.

By the way, 'The Devil made me do it!'...   :laugh:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 11:00:09 PM »
I like you Simonpeter. Please post more.  :)

I thank you and appreciate the sentiment!

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 11:05:52 PM »

Why do you ask dumb questions? This has nothing to do with that and everything to do with distinguishing (for Jews who read the forum who may not know this) between our beliefs. I am not knocking what he believes, if you read what I wrote it is clarifying an important bit of theology. I respect simonpeter and his beliefs, but it is an important commandment to Jews to never believe in duality.

By the way, 'The Devil made me do it!'...   :laugh:

I think too that it should be understood that while we have our differences-and they, they are not nothing, yes?-but I think that for those I can speak for, we know Satan has no real power and there is no duality, for G-d is Sovereign. I, and 'We', should be careful that we simply mock the Adversary for his pretensions... he remains a servant, the basest of servants.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 01:20:29 AM »
I think too that it should be understood that while we have our differences-and they, they are not nothing, yes?-but I think that for those I can speak for, we know Satan has no real power and there is no duality, for G-d is Sovereign. I, and 'We', should be careful that we simply mock the Adversary for his pretensions... he remains a servant, the basest of servants.
Nevermind all that. You are free to believe whatever you want so long as you aren't trying to convert people. That is the only rule of this forum.  :)

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 10:46:49 AM »
Nevermind all that. You are free to believe whatever you want so long as you aren't trying to convert people. That is the only rule of this forum.  :)

:)

Thank you again!

Yes, the main thing is to get the people, particularly Jews and other victims of Nazi and Islamic barbarism, to realize that neither of these Beasts is over and done with yet, and action must be taken to preserve people's lives. Forewarned is forearmed.