Author Topic: Ask JTF for April 26, 2015 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 2351 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for April 26, 2015 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: April 26, 2015, 08:52:53 PM »
בס''ד

The program is 1 hour and 11 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2015-04-26.mp3

Please join and comment on our great new news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
Re: Ask JTF for April 26, 2015 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 09:29:20 PM »
Thanks Chaim and Shavua Tov :)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 08:08:36 AM »
I think only people who have not directly encountered supernatural beings could claim that all such encounters are dream only.

I've had plenty of supernatural encounters... some will be easier for people to beleive than others, but let me share a story that's not too far out there.

I work an overnight shift at my job. The place is haunted, and several workers have seen apparitions and/or heard voices there. One night I was working and my co-worker came to me very scared because she had seen an apparition walking around. She was terrified. I calmed her down and told her to ignore it the best she could. I saw it walking around too but I had been ignoring it. When she came to me afraid and seeking some kind of reassurance, I knew that I wasn't the only one seeing it.

I'd had a little more experience than her with such things so to me it was no big deal but she looked ready to jump out of her skin.

Either we're both prophets and fell asleep during our work shift randomly and didn't remember waking up and resuming work or we actually saw something.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 09:44:19 PM »
Either we're both prophets and fell asleep during our work shift randomly and didn't remember waking up and resuming work or we actually saw something.

There is no prophesy today. If you fell asleep during work, you had a dream, not a prophesy. If you saw something, you were hallucinating. Mohammad also said he saw prophesies. Do we have to believe everyone who claims to have had a prophesy? The Book of Deuteronomy makes it very clear the qualifications of who is and who is not a prophet.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 09:58:09 PM »

There is no prophesy today. If you fell asleep during work, you had a dream, not a prophesy. If you saw something, you were hallucinating. Mohammad also said he saw prophesies. Do we have to believe everyone who claims to have had a prophesy? The Book of Deuteronomy makes it very clear the qualifications of who is and who is not a prophet.

1. we didn't actually fall asleep
2. We both saw it, as did several other employees, including those who had never seen anything paranormal in their lives, we weren't hallucinating, we were seeing something in the real world
3. I am not claiming to be a prophet, simply saying that if you believe that only prophets see supernatural things and only see them when they're asleep, then there were a lot of prophets and a lot of narcoleptics at my workplace