Author Topic: Baltimore Riots  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Baltimore Riots
« on: April 28, 2015, 04:49:20 PM »
What is happening in Baltimore is really pathetic.  I really liked that city the 3 times I visited there.  But know it more like a third world country.  What do you guys think.  What is JTF's position on this issue?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Baltimore Riots
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 04:59:04 PM »
what did you "like" about that [censored]?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 06:40:33 PM »
I liked watching "The Wire". I think the most dramatic event in the show (no idea whether or not it is based on a real one) is when a new chief of police just pulls out of an entire slum neighborhood and lets the drug lords run it. It looks like in reality somebody is trying to create a no-go zone for police I wonder if criminal interests is involved or maybe it is just a senseless chimp-out.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 08:01:54 PM »
Baltimore is a nice city. The Downtown area is good. There are historic places to visit and there are nice natural places to see along the harbor. The only problem is that to take the light rail from the Amtrak station to the Downtown area, you have to go through affirmative action neighborhoods that you see on the news now. Also, if you want to take the subway, the transfer point is in the same area. But the subway goes to white areas in the outlying neighborhoods where you the only kosher restaurants are. The more densely populated areas are affirmative action. The white areas feel like the suburbs. I don't know the transition because you enter the subway underground and the Jewish area is near the subway station that's above ground. I was the only white to travel to the Jewish areas on the subway. It's not like New York where everyone takes the subway. I guess because the white areas where the subway goes to seem suburban so the local people can drive better than in New York.

Baltimore is what it is because of the Downtown tourist area and the history. The affirmative action neighborhoods are just blight to the city in general, even if the affirmative action people are a majority now. New York is a larger city so even the dense urban areas are more diverse and not completely affirmative action. If you were to compare the Jewish area in Baltimore to New York, you would compare it to the Five Towns in Long Island. It seems like it's a different city when you go to the Jewish area.

I guess the blacks want Baltimore to become like Newark. Newark's Downtown area is what keeps it alive. But Newark is a smaller city and is better known for being in the NYC metropolitan area. Baltimore is a major city so if blacks want it to be like Newark, it will end up like Detroit.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 08:55:31 PM »
Baltimore is a nice city. The Downtown area is good. There are historic places to visit and there are nice natural places to see along the harbor. The only problem is that to take the light rail from the Amtrak station to the Downtown area, you have to go through affirmative action neighborhoods that you see on the news now. Also, if you want to take the subway, the transfer point is in the same area. But the subway goes to white areas in the outlying neighborhoods where you the only kosher restaurants are. The more densely populated areas are affirmative action. The white areas feel like the suburbs. I don't know the transition because you enter the subway underground and the Jewish area is near the subway station that's above ground. I was the only white to travel to the Jewish areas on the subway. It's not like New York where everyone takes the subway. I guess because the white areas where the subway goes to seem suburban so the local people can drive better than in New York.

Baltimore is what it is because of the Downtown tourist area and the history. The affirmative action neighborhoods are just blight to the city in general, even if the affirmative action people are a majority now. New York is a larger city so even the dense urban areas are more diverse and not completely affirmative action. If you were to compare the Jewish area in Baltimore to New York, you would compare it to the Five Towns in Long Island. It seems like it's a different city when you go to the Jewish area.

I guess the blacks want Baltimore to become like Newark. Newark's Downtown area is what keeps it alive. But Newark is a smaller city and is better known for being in the NYC metropolitan area. Baltimore is a major city so if blacks want it to be like Newark, it will end up like Detroit.

newark was built by the cracker and some jooz. it was destroyed by apes. it had a mayor for life - the corrupt bicycling gorilla sharpe james. but later it was saved by a half breed (cory booker). now they have another ape named baraka. the cracker can never become mayor of newark.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 09:04:14 PM »
Here's some footage of the incident:

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 12:52:19 PM »
I've been to the downtown area in Baltimore.  Like the Inner Harbor area and Camden Yards.  But, every time I went from my hotel to the harbor, I run into "homeless" people.  It's really disgusting.  They really built up that area and they didn't pick up the "homeless people there.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 10:09:53 PM »
I feel sad that so many young people feel like this is the way they should express their frustrations or that they feel it's acceptable to use whatever topic is in the news as an excuse to behave this way. I also feel sad that many of them don't have parents that taught them that this kind of behavior is wrong.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2015, 01:22:38 AM »
newark was built by the cracker and some jooz. it was destroyed by apes. it had a mayor for life - the corrupt bicycling gorilla sharpe james. but later it was saved by a half breed (cory booker). now they have another ape named baraka. the cracker can never become mayor of newark.
I think you mean "da kracka".

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2015, 01:23:38 AM »
I feel sad that so many young people feel like this is the way they should express their frustrations or that they feel it's acceptable to use whatever topic is in the news as an excuse to behave this way. I also feel sad that many of them don't have parents that taught them that this kind of behavior is wrong.
I'm skeptical that these are just outbursts of spontaneous black rage or "chimpouts". I suspect they are being orchestrated. These riots seem an awful lot like American Kristalnachts.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 01:56:20 AM »
I think you mean "da kracka".

sorry. got to keep up with those bubonics.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2015, 10:43:20 AM »
I'm skeptical that these are just outbursts of spontaneous black rage or "chimpouts". I suspect they are being orchestrated. These riots seem an awful lot like American Kristalnachts.

I know I remember seeing Van Jones on the news commenting on a level of co-ordination and planning being displayed by the 'rioters', drawing the police into certain areas and then doing certain acts in others, for example. He would know, being a Negro Communist. But funny thing is, he seemed alarmed himself by all this.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2015, 06:58:01 PM »
Now 6 cops have been charged with the "murder" of the "innocent" victim.