Author Topic: Gray died of broken neck suffered in van: Intentionally trying to injure himself  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Report: Gray died of broken neck suffered in van – “was intentionally trying to injure himself”
http://jtf.org/report-gray-died-of-broken-neck-suffered-in-van-was-intentionally-trying-to-injure-himself/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
No way! You're kidding right?  :o

Your source is racist.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
They just charged 6 cops for the "murder" of this poor innocent victim.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
They just charged 6 cops for the "murder" of this poor innocent victim.

This is what truly disgusts me with these wretches, they lust for blood and vengence, the liberal media tries to spin some kind of racial narrative for these morons, when half the police charged are Black themselves >:(.

Clearly to me, it's beginning to look like the run-up to a 'Haiti 1803' in the minds of some sick conspirators, and they want police-particularly Black police officers-to want to stand down while the looting, rape, and murders happen. >:(
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
This is what truly disgusts me with these wretches, they lust for blood and vengence, the liberal media tries to spin some kind of racial narrative for these morons, when half the police charged are Black themselves >:(.

Bingo! Oh and the black police officers are facing the most severe charges.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Why doesn't Baltimore skip the trial and go straight to the hanging?