Author Topic: Hezzballah leader if war continued a few more days we would have surrenderd  (Read 4390 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Livni the incompetent bragged about her acheivment in negotians for the cease fire

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123253

Hizbullah Terror Officer: Cease-Fire Saved Us From Defeat

by Ezra HaLevi

(IsraelNN.com) A Hizbullah man interviewed by Israel's Channel 10 TV said that the terror group was saved by the Olmert government's decision to call a cease-fire.

"The cease-fire [at the end of the Second Lebanon War] acted as a life jacket for the organization," the terrorist said. He explained that the group would have surrendered if the battles had continued for another 10 days.

He described the condition of Hizbullah's equipment and morale at the end of the fighting, saying they were running low on food, water, and arms.

Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni boasted before the Winograd Commission that the cease-fire was her idea, with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert saying it was one of the major accomplishments of the war.

The officer also admitted to firing missiles from inside urban centers, knowing that it would lead to civilian casualties on the Lebanese side. He explained that firing from open areas simply was not feasible, as the IAF quickly targeted any launchers operating in such areas.

Jumblatt: Nasrallah Preparing For Rematch
Walid Jumblatt, a Lebanese Druze leader, accused Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah of preparing the ground for a new war.

He explained on Tuesday that Nasrallah was acting in accordance with the interests of Iran and Syria instead of Lebanon, citing recent statements by the Hizbullah chief boasting that his missiles could reach any point in Israel.

Jumblatt was quoted by Lebanon's Al-Mustakbal newspaper.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
We should have kept fighting them until they were utterly defeated.  Because we didn't, the whole Muslim world looks at the situation as a reason to doubt Israel's military might, and it emboldens them in their cause to fight against Israel.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
We should have kept fighting them until they were utterly defeated.  Because we didn't, the whole Muslim world looks at the situation as a reason to doubt Israel's military might, and it emboldens them in their cause to fight against Israel.   
True the dumb leaders of Israel  livni and olmert and some others wanted Israel to lose just like Peres they are on the take from the E.U. They should be tried as traitors as soon as possible then be hung or beheaded
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

If it emboldens more Muslims then it means it will be for Israel to kill..and if emboldens their armies to start fighting, it means that all of their armies will, Gd willing, utterly destroyed..not just one screwy terrorist's "army", but whole Muslim nation armie, Gd willing.

So we'll see how the chess game continues. Israelis and Jews are great at Chess especially mind Chess and something tells me they might have something up their sleeves for the next war, Gd willing..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The traitors in Israel have done infinitely more damage than these savage muslims.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

Trust the judenrats of the knesset to snatch defeat from the jaws of vivtory.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
We had no right leaving Lebanon the way we did. We should have carpet bombed that place as a lesson to Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the terrorist Arab world: NEVER SCREW WITH JEWS OR ISRAEL!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
The traitors in Israel have done infinitely more damage than these savage muslims.

That goes for America too!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
We had no right leaving Lebanon the way we did. We should have carpet bombed that place as a lesson to Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the terrorist Arab world: NEVER SCREW WITH JEWS OR ISRAEL!

On 9-11-2001, that should have been the end of Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the terrorist Arab world, it should of ceased to exist by lunch time on that day. NY and the Pentagon were on fire, I expected the ICBMs to be flying. But we had the Frat Boy instead of Commander and Chief running the country.

newman

On 9-11-2001, that should have been the end of Iran, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the rest of the terrorist Arab world, it should of ceased to exist by lunch time on that day. NY and the Pentagon were on fire, I expected the ICBMs to be flying. But we had the Frat Boy instead of Commander and Chief running the country.

Not a frat-boy........a salary boy! Paid by the Saudis.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:09:40 PM by newman »

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"

No, that wouldn't happen because the US is depenent on Saudi oil, now if they nuked Iran and Syria, well, it would have made things a lot easier for Israel, and we wouldn't be in the mss we'e in now with olmert wanting to ive back the golan to syria..and tiptoeing around iran for no apparent reason
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

No, that wouldn't happen because the US is depenent on Saudi oil, now if they nuked Iran and Syria, well, it would have made things a lot easier for Israel, and we wouldn't be in the mss we'e in now with olmert wanting to ive back the golan to syria..and tiptoeing around iran for no apparent reason

I'm sure the oil would be okay after the fact.  ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't buy this at all. Israel was losing the war badly thanks to B__holemert's incompetent, useless command. This is a form of media taqqiyah meant to taunt the Bolshevik kapos that run the IDF into another half-arsed war that will play right into Hezbollah's hands.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
What a shame?  It would have been a great victory indeed if not for the competence of the current government.  Oh well, we'll get them next time.

raiseyourfist

I think it was disgusting the way the Israeli government acted in that war...

When the media's in Europe gave them slack when civilians died Israel immediately agreed that they created the situation and said it was their fault for the way they went about it and apologized for civilian casualties ....

What a weak government under smolmert...