Author Topic: Imus is coming back  (Read 5498 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Imus is coming back
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2007, 07:10:51 PM »
Yes I heard that.  I wonder what Chaim thinks about it. I can't ask another question for this week's ask JTF show.  I already used it up.  Can someone else ask Chaim for me?

You can always click the 'modify' tab and change your question.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2007, 11:05:01 AM »
NO WAY!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 10:10:09 PM »
I don't see what the big deal was?  (C)rappers say a lot worse and there's absolutely no repercussions. Why should Imus be punished? Personally, I prefer Howard Stern, but Imus should be able to be on the radio.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »
The reason is that blacks can and do say anything they want.  Whites can't.  It's that simple.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 11:38:58 AM »
Yes I heard that.  I wonder what Chaim thinks about it. I can't ask another question for this week's ask JTF show.  I already used it up.  Can someone else ask Chaim for me?

I've already asked Chaim his opinion on this and he said that he thinks that Imus didn't do anything wrong.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 11:42:24 AM »
Did you hear that he's been sued by one of the Rutgers Women's basketball players? 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=2974970

I think the lawsuit is a bunch of crap.  The incident didn't damage the players reputation.  IN fact, people probably felt sorry the players.  They were getting more praise than the University of Tennessee, which won the national championship. 

If anything, Imus gave them a lot more attention and gave them a lot more publicity, much of which they never would have received if it wasn't for his remarks. I think they're just exploiting this and looking to make money. He apologized, got fired, and most painful of all, spoke to Al Sharpton. I think he's done more than paid his dues already.

Erica

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 12:46:43 PM »
Did you hear that he's been sued by one of the Rutgers Women's basketball players? 

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=2974970

I think the lawsuit is a bunch of crap.  The incident didn't damage the players reputation.  IN fact, people probably felt sorry the players.  They were getting more praise than the University of Tennessee, which won the national championship. 

If anything, Imus gave them a lot more attention and gave them a lot more publicity, much of which they never would have received if it wasn't for his remarks. I think they're just exploiting this and looking to make money. He apologized, got fired, and most painful of all, spoke to Al Sharpton. I think he's done more than paid his dues already.

Hi Daniel,

I agree with you. I think right now she, the basketball player, is only after money. I had a little sympathy for her in the beginning when I first heard of the lawsuit because of the fact that even if Imus did target the entire team with the ignorance he spewed, its possible to take it personally and have negative effects from the namecalling. HOWEVER, if she's to be a journalist when she graduates, she has to develop a thick skin right now before she gets into the real world and it eats her alive. You all know how I feel about Imus and his comment but she needs to get over that bs and get on with her life. What he said shouldn't deter her from further becoming a great student and basketball player at Rutgers. I mean, I've been called every name in the book here,in the past, and I still manage to pass my classes and rear my children in the right direction.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 04:43:55 PM »
I did ask Chaim for the next Ask JTF show for next week.  I wonder what his take is.  I know he didn't support Imus because he has also made remarks about Jews.  Imus has made remarks against everybody.  What bothers me is that no other group besides blacks have made a stink about what Imus has said over the years. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 07:28:53 PM »
Imus should be back on radio!!  I can't wait.