Author Topic: Chaim, Jr. is banned from the forum  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Chaim, Jr. is banned from the forum
« on: August 22, 2007, 07:24:13 AM »
I will not help Chaim until he drops the counsel of the Jew-killer Demjanjuk.  I had relatives murdered is Treblinka and Sobibor.  Chaim and Sheftel-may they rot in Gehennon-YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
TEMP
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 07:48:03 AM »
I will not help Chaim until he drops the counsel of the Jew-killer Demjanjuk.  I had relatives murdered is Treblinka and Sobibor.  Chaim and Sheftel-may they rot in Gehennon-YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM!

This type of sick and evil cursing will not be allowed on the forum. If you do not publicly apologize, you will be permanently banned.

We do not agree with what Sheftel did in the Demanyuk case. But many rightwing groups in Judea and Samaria accept his legal help. He represents Nadia Matar of Women In Green, and he represented the Jewish girls who were imprisoned during the Gush Katif protests, and he has a weekly internet program on Arutz 7, which is the main internet site for Jews in Judea and Samaria.

When Sheftel heard about what happened to Chaim, he offered to represent Chaim for free. Sheftel is one of the best attorneys in Israel.

For you to curse Chaim like that takes a lot of nerve. That will be the day when you have done one millionth of what Chaim has done for the Jewish people. And everything that Chaim is doing now is only to save Jews from the terrible tragedy that will come if they do wake up in time, G-d forbid.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The e-mail campaign for Chaim begins!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 07:50:34 AM »
Chaim and Sheftel-may they rot in Gehennon-YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM!
  I did'nt notice this remark ,that poster should be banned immediatly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Chaim, Jr. is banned from the forum
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 09:20:23 PM »

You are banned you traitor. How dare you!

Who do you think you are that you curse Chaim??? What you did was sick and evil.

I am taking this out of the email campaign thread so that we can focus in there without distractions like this garbage.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

Re: Chaim, Jr. is banned from the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 09:21:46 PM »
Too right!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 09:23:32 PM »
Great move jeffguy. This farshtunken chaya deff deserved what he got. I hope g-d strikes the hell out of him for criticising someone who in some ways ruined his life and remains unmarried simply because of his love for the jewish people.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
Yes that's surely beyond any reasonable discourse
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 09:27:55 PM »
Great move Jeff.  I would have banned him right there and then, but I assumed Jimmy was about to do it. 

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 09:33:25 PM »
  "Chaim and Sheftel-may they rot in Gehennon-YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM!"[

I don't know what it means, don't care either. As a Christian if any one curses Chaim ( Jeffguy I can still say it right :)  ) Ban the bums !
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 09:35:41 PM »
"Chaim and Sheftel-may they rot in Gehennon-YIMACH SHMAM VEZICHRAM!"[

I don't know what it means, don't care either. As a Christian if any one curses Chaim ( Jeffguy I can still say it right :)  ) Ban the bums !

It means they should rot in Hell and their name and memory should erased

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 09:48:40 PM »
wow jewish cursing is wierd tbh:P we go after the mother and sister or something:P

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 09:50:23 PM »
mord ,

If that bum said that about Chaim, rid him forever of being on this forum. Chaim is a patriot. He inspires me to such and extent it is difficult for me too express it. If that vermin , nazi , idiot desires that Chaims' name be eradicated.

I speak as a Christian, he can drop dead, and take his punishment in hell.

No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 09:55:28 PM »
I understand Chaim Jr's point of view but cursing out Chaim not acceptable.  He has done a lot for the Jewish people and you must treat him with respect and state your objections in a humane manner, I'm sure Chaim has thought about this for a while and has backed up his decision by consulting with Rabbis.   I do not agree with what Chaim is doing though and I think that it is a test but who cares about my opinion as I'm nobody.  I honestly didn't know the answer until I asked G-d what is the correct approach and opened up a bible to a random page to find the answer, and my finger pointed to Proverbs 6:16-19 which I think is talking about the evil lawyer.  Call me crazy but this is what I think. 

Anyways, good move in banning the nutcase from the forum.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 09:59:12 PM »
wow jewish cursing is wierd tbh:P we go after the mother and sister or something:P

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 10:16:59 PM »
Umm, wow! I'm speechless. With a name like "Chaim Jr." I'd expect that this person wants to follow and emulate the example and behaviors of Chaim. I don't know who this lawyer is or what the grievance is with him. But regardless, this type of speech crosses the line. Whoever this lawyer is, if it's going to help Chaim's case, then he has a right to use his counsel. As far as I'm concerned, if retaining the counsel of Dershowitz would help Chaim get into Israel, then it should be done.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 10:44:45 PM »
His only defense can be that he intended to write, "Demanjajuk and Sheftel...".
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 10:46:40 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 11:32:22 PM »
We don't need these types of vicious insults on the forum... especially when intended towards the creator and spiritual leader of the organization!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 11:35:33 PM »
No one cursing like this, only the religous .  ;)

Jeffguy, thank you for banning this idiot.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 11:42:03 PM »

Its not as bad as Farsi cursing  :P

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »
Oh I know all about Farsi cursing.  One example of a Farsi curse is telling someone they were conceived when their mother was menstruating. 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 12:26:49 AM »
Oh I know all about Farsi cursing.  One example of a Farsi curse is telling someone they were conceived when their mother was menstruating. 

Is Farsi cursing as bad as Chaim said about Arabic cursing (curses such as "you should go down and do this to your father", etc...)?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 01:10:53 AM »
One thing Italians really hate are traitors.  Nothing is worst then a rat.  A rat can never be trusted they will stab you in the back right away.  You wish you can be at the same level as Chaim Ben Pesach is.  He is a man of morals and who stands for what is right.  Maybe you should learn something about that you sick worm.  And there is an Italian curse as well to traitors.   Traitors are the biggest obsticle we do face worst then the muslims cause they continue to be that road block.  You should really look at yourself in the mirror and be ashamed of yourself.  You use the name "Chaim Jr."  That is not a name fitting for you..  How about low sewage rat.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 01:13:49 AM »
Enough! I'm sorry. I have to lock this thread! There are more pressing issues at stake!

Thanks for your understanding!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 03:18:25 AM »
Did anybody else notice that he spelled Gehenom wrong?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D