Author Topic: Transgenderism in Girl Scouts  (Read 502 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Transgenderism in Girl Scouts
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 08:01:30 PM »
World's gone mad!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 08:14:27 AM »
Sick of this [censored]  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 09:03:16 AM »
The same here as the Boy Scouts....leading these young men and women astray like evil is doing will cause God to destroy that which is unholy....People have been discussing in fear how God must be watching these perpetraitors of Evil and how they are destroying lives and futures of children.  Gay lifestyles are not the norm and children who are true heterosexuals, will have feelings of confusion.  Not every person wants to have sex with the same sex, or have their organs and private parts transformed. It is a sick sick culture to push on young people who are growing into adults, leading them down the wrong path. Makes me sick!  God did  not create 2 men or 2 women to populate the earth...it would be biologically impossible without the right reproductive organs...and there was no artificial inesemention as I have heard from some of the Left wing idiots......so none of us would be here...that disproves the theory of Darwin...these Leftwing nuts will reap what they sew.