Author Topic: Very very surprised no one posted this  (Read 788 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Very very surprised no one posted this
« on: May 25, 2015, 08:05:05 AM »
Ireland, My Country is the first country to vote for sodomite marriage.
The whole campaign was about bullying people to vote yes, if you didn't you're a bigot and homophobic garbage.
62% voted yes,  people who left Ireland returned to vote yes, may they all rot in hell for that.
I still spoke out against it despite all the nonsense.

Also Ireland has voted in Dail to accept Palestine & we could have a referendum on abortion.

I don't really give a damn what people say about me saying unpopular things, it's sick and evil what's going on.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Very very surprised no one posted this
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 12:05:06 PM »
I've heard of this but it didn't seem like major news. Maybe if the voters rejected the proposal it would be more of a shocker.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 03:17:00 PM »
I posted it here in the discussions:

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,80338.0.html
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 03:48:11 PM »
I think it's scary how the liberals have imposed their morality on society and are the ones determining what makes someone a "good person".

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »
I think it's scary how the liberals have imposed their morality on society and are the ones determining what makes someone a "good person".
Liberals & morality shouldn't even be used in the same sentence.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2015, 07:12:08 PM »
I've spoken with these type and I kid you not they were saying that a child knows if they're a boy or girl at age 3, this trans gender crap has got to end!
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 06:58:45 AM »
I have never considered the republic of Ireland some sort of a moral country. This is a country that has always been anti-Israel and pro-Arab. This is a country that maintained friendly relations with the third Reich until the very end. Had the Dail passed any condemnation for any of the 3rd Reich's actions?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 01:33:20 PM »
Ireland, My Country is the first country to vote for sodomite marriage.
The whole campaign was about bullying people to vote yes, if you didn't you're a bigot and homophobic garbage.
62% voted yes,  people who left Ireland returned to vote yes, may they all rot in hell for that.
I still spoke out against it despite all the nonsense.

Also Ireland has voted in Dail to accept Palestine & we could have a referendum on abortion.

I don't really give a damn what people say about me saying unpopular things, it's sick and evil what's going on.

This is a terrible situation but I'm glad that you speaking about against what happened in Ireland.   As long as there are some people that strongly opposite sodomite marriage and other evil leftist positions,  there's hope.

Like some have discussed here in JTF,  it seems like the norm,  not the exception,   that those who support leftist positions are against Israel. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 01:35:00 PM »
I've heard of this but it didn't seem like major news. Maybe if the voters rejected the proposal it would be more of a shocker.

Agreed,  especially in European Countries.

Tragically,  the U.S. seems headed down the same path. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 01:36:08 PM »

In many ways,   a large % of liberals are modern day Nazis.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 04:16:47 PM »
I can't be surprised at this. Ireland is one of the most leftist and anti-Israel countries on earth (no offense meant, I know there are exceptions).