Author Topic: If this doesn't outrage you, you don't have a Jewish heart (2 new JTF videos)  (Read 1418 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please publicize these important videos everywhere possible.

In English:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B8tf8wudZgg

In Hebrew:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tkPQ2exchHA

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
It was an aggression! Where's the riot in  the Israel streets ? The Ethiopians rioted for far more less that that!! White Jews in Israel are apathetic, no one tried to protect these 2 Jewish heroes in the face of tyranny.

Offline OakWood

• New JTFer
This does outrage me so I must have a Jewish heart.

Sadly, it does not outrage me as much as I thought it would. Maybe I'm becoming immune. There is so much evil in the World that nothing surprises me any more.
Anti-semitism is on the rise again. The World looks away and ignores it. But if somebody is against 'gay' marriage or denies man-made Global Warming then they are deemed a terrorist.
I'm tired of Israel being blamed for every problem in the World while demons like ISIS are romping and plundering the Middle East. I'm sick of people calling Israel an apartheid state while Muslim states like Saudi Arabia practice apartheid on a regular basis.

The World (in the main) hates Israel so the Israelis should do as they wish because they are despised whatever they do.
Israel should kick every Muslim from the Temple mount and destroy that monstrosity called the Dome of the Rock. They should then do everything they can to destroy Hamas regardless of public opinion. Let that coven of witches, the U.N. shake their fists. Who cares what they think?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
More appeasement to favor not creating a war with the muslim world.  The title deed to Israel and Jerusalem belong to God. That's where he intended there to be prayer to acknowledge him on the Temple Mount,  and ask for guidance.  Jerusalem is the only city God claims as his own, The City of God  God deals with nations in accord to how they deal with Israel, How will he deal with some of his own people who are stopping prayers in his chosen place?