Author Topic: Molech Worship & illuminati  (Read 2188 times)

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
Molech Worship & illuminati
« on: June 07, 2015, 09:11:31 AM »
What do you think...is there an illuminati?

Personally I think they are meeting up at the bohemian grove in california and sacrificing baby effigies to a statue of molech
and planning to monopolize everything in the USA with the secrecy of their plans based on the lives of their families.

Do you think it is a sin to make vows to the bohemian cult which seems to have integrated molech worship?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Molech Worship & illuminati
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 10:05:54 AM »
Yes i hate to mention this guy's name.Alex Jones and a Jewish friend of his infiltrated this Bohemian grove.What did they see men dancing naked in front of some statue and making believe they are offering a sacrifice to the statue
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »
And how do you know he didn't made up that story? Moreover a bunch of wackos dancing naked claiming to be iluminati doesn't make them the real deal (a powerful and well organized "secrete" society it is supposed to be). It's likely just a club of some bored nut jobs.
Yes i hate to mention this guy's name.Alex Jones and a Jewish friend of his infiltrated this Bohemian grove.What did they see men dancing naked in front of some statue and making believe they are offering a sacrifice to the statue

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 10:40:27 AM »
you wish.

but it's total nonsense

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 06:56:55 PM »
Alex Jones is a Nazi.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 08:03:51 PM »
Yes, and the Masons and Jews started the illuminati and bohemian grove and they rule the banks and the world! And it's their fault for every war and bad thing that happens. The started ww2 just so the Jews could reclaim Israel!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 10:47:36 PM »
actually I think some of that conspiracy stuff is true. the bohemians I think may have been an offshoot of the sabatean/frankist movements with a few of the top wealthy intermarried families involved. by replacing judaism with a molech worship cult they found a means to be a part of a new religion for themselves and attempted to create a place among the nations where their families could have influence.

by joining with the top wealthy influential families of the gentiles like the ones at the bohemian grove, they essentially create a cabal, much like the conspiracies griped about, where through group influence they can destroy competition, manipulate sheep and yes dominate the money system.

I think this is what JFK was talking about and I believe there is something to what he said about a plot to enslave america.

Also, these families will likely be the ones supporting a 2 state solution and putting money into it, because a greater israel is the counter narrative to their cult; the building of the temple and the nile to euphrates borders negates molech worship, burning children to the molech statue that they do which you can readily see through any google search.

this as far as I know is nothing new and was done in ancient Israel...It seems that the Jews who were involved in molech were the ones who had intermarried with prominent gentiles (like solomon). molech is a god of homos and child sacrifice. so you see that the families who become ensnared in moloch have to promote the normalcy of homos as part of the deal to maintain their wealth and success. in my opinion the influence of the bohemians in the woods in california radiates to centers of media like hollywood, where films are made promoting the perverse molech ideals, that is why you see all the movies with homo themes.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 12:02:06 AM »
lol. total nonsense.   

It's certainly possible there are idiots who get naked and think they are worshipping some powerless entity, but that's all it is, even if that.    And of course I also don't doubt that the same idiots behave in evil ways and then blame it on their supposed devil worship instead of taking responsibility for being losers.