Author Topic: Netanyahu Blesses LGBT community: “Israel among world’s most open countries”  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
Thats the big issue in Israel;
You either have to be right wing religious
or pro gray (or very tolerant in allowing their missionizing);
there really is no middle ground
because of the wording of Leviticus
it's sucks for straight but non-religious men who think homosexuality is sick,

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
yep ^true no middle ground..they should be more welcomed that these peepee  :suave: favorite lbgt

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
it's really really annoying.
if you aren't in a religious community you have to act like gay is cool or normal
and that them recruiting children or promoting it in major media is acceptable
or else get ostracized by the non religious crowd as strange or uptight.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Without the Torah there would be no reason homosexuality would be prohibited. In the ancient world this perversion was quite common, so much so that the women of Egypt were mostly homosexual and so too Potiphar (who purchased Joseph) was an Egyptian homosexual.

I personally think it is disgusting but I think a lot of things are disgusting and don't try to force others to be disgusted by those things. But homosexuality involves two human emotions which HaSatan is very adept at manipulating, these are sexual pleasure and the feeling of loving and being loved. The maxim 'If it feels good, do it' fits the homosexuals lifestyle choice. Even if doing the act causes shame and bad feelings, they will continue to do the forbidden act as long as 'it feels good' and they feel 'loved'.

But this is the Satan (Evil Inclination of man) speaking to them. Their relationships have no merit in the world to come. Their acts require their neshamahs to have to go through prolonged exile in Gehinnom to remove the blemish of their abominable acts.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

http://www.yutorah.org/_materials/Written_Summary-510409.html

According to the Beer Moshe the origins of the Midianite war against the sanctity of Israel predates the battle in the desert. It actually begins at the time of the sale of Yosef. The brothers wanted to rid themselves of Yosef (not the current topic of discussion), but they would not sell him to the depraved Midianites who passed first, choosing instead to pass him on to the Ishmaelites. But the Midianites already wanted to defile the purity of Yosef who was destined to repel the advances of Potiphar’s wife and who would become the Ish Tzadik, the righteous man as a result. Through several steps and machinations, they acquired the extraordinarily handsome Yosef and sold him to Potiphar who had bought him for homosexual activities. Midyan was already plotting to defile the sexual purity of our nation. They hoped to use the symbol of our sexual integrity as their symbol of debauchery, but Yosef Hatzadik foiled their plans. The Midianite women seducing our men in the desert was a bold continuation of this previous attempt, and the battle we waged here was a battle to preserve our moral code.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

http://www.oztorah.com/2007/08/homosexuality-ask-the-rabbi/

In the time of the monarchy various homosexual practices were known (e.g. I Kings 14:22-24, 15:12-14, 22:46-47; II Kings 23:7), and the prophets trenchantly criticised public orgies. Little is said of lesbianism; it was apparently less widespread than male homosexuality.

The homosexuality of the Greco-Roman period is scathingly treated in the New Testament (e.g. Romans 1:18-28; I Corinthians 6:9-11). Josephus relates that Herod would not let his brother-in-law Aristobulus go to Rome at Antony’s request because the boy was young and handsome and Antony would abuse him (Antiquities XV,2:6). Josephus also says that Jewish law “owns no other mixture of sexes but that which nature has appointed, of a man with his wife” (Against Apion II,23).

In relation to lesbianism, the Sifra quotes Lev. 18:3, warning against following the deeds of Egypt and Canaan, and says, “What did the Egyptians and Canaanites do? A man used to marry a man and a woman a woman.” The 3rd century Talmudic sage R. Huna disqualified a lesbian from marrying a kohen (Shabbat 65a/b). Maimonides says that people should not allow lesbians to frequent their homes (Hilchot Issurei Bi’ah 21:8).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Without the Torah there would be no reason homosexuality would be prohibited. In the ancient world this perversion was quite common, so much so that the women of Egypt were mostly homosexual and so too Potiphar (who purchased Joseph) was an Egyptian homosexual.

I personally think it is disgusting but I think a lot of things are disgusting and don't try to force others to be disgusted by those things. But homosexuality involves two human emotions which HaSatan is very adept at manipulating, these are sexual pleasure and the feeling of loving and being loved. The maxim 'If it feels good, do it' fits the homosexuals lifestyle choice. Even if doing the act causes shame and bad feelings, they will continue to do the forbidden act as long as 'it feels good' and they feel 'loved'.

But this is the Satan (Evil Inclination of man) speaking to them. Their relationships have no merit in the world to come. Their acts require their neshamahs to have to go through prolonged exile in Gehinnom to remove the blemish of their abominable acts.
Potiphar was bisexual at best because she came onto Joseph.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
LSDBR,

I think you are referring to Potiphars wife. Potiphar was a male...

Zelicha (Potiphar's Wife): Wife of Joseph's master, Potiphar. Attempted to seduce Joseph. When Joseph resisted her overtures, she claimed that he raped her and he was thrown into prison.

The days are longer, Shabbos doesn't start till 8:14PM today.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
Homosexuality seems to me as pleasurable as eating dog food, therefore I do not believe that someone can do it unless they have a biological inclination to it...except for rare circumstances.

I share Moshe Feiglin's view on this. Moshe Feiglin believes that people can have an inclination  but stated that he only dislikes the culture of homosexuality and PC that surrounds it, he does not hate the people themselves.

I have no problem with the gay pride festivities in Tel Aviv.
 My irritation was the massive media frenzy around it. It is borring now, and hardly radical.

The main reason I write is to say I was fascinated by Muman's  Talmudic quotes. I had no idea that there was a historical president for homosexual marriage outside of Sodom and Gemorrah.

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
I think Solomon's wives brought it into Israel.
I'm not sure he had 100% free will;
He was a reflection of what the people longed for and I think a lot of them
were attracted to the foreign religions.
No real Israelite ever believes in the power of idols but some became idol worshipers
at times because they wanted to have relations with forbidden women.
The compromise with the homos was probably due to intermarriage with religions where it
was ok. As for some people that is basically all they do plot to make Israel accept homo ideas.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I'm confident that most individuals that are part of the ' LGBT community'  or support the ' LGBT community'  have bad positions regarding Israel.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
Homosexuality seems to me as pleasurable as eating dog food, therefore I do not believe that someone can do it unless they have a biological inclination to it...except for rare circumstances.

I share Moshe Feiglin's view on this. Moshe Feiglin believes that people can have an inclination  but stated that he only dislikes the culture of homosexuality and PC that surrounds it, he does not hate the people themselves.

I have no problem with the gay pride festivities in Tel Aviv.
 My irritation was the massive media frenzy around it. It is borring now, and hardly radical.

The main reason I write is to say I was fascinated by Muman's  Talmudic quotes. I had no idea that there was a historical president for homosexual marriage outside of Sodom and Gemorrah.

That is a decent view. I think a lot of the homos in Israel are messed up from history.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Within the next few weeks the rump rangers & carpet munchers will have their disgusting parade in Jerusalem
 >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
I'm confident that most individuals that are part of the ' LGBT community'  or support the ' LGBT community'  have bad positions regarding Israel.   
I agree.  So, why would Netanyahu pander to them?  All it does is make him look weak. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
In Israel the homosexual thing is much less politicized then in the USA. Likud is no running and never has run as socially conservative. They are socially liberals and in fact the Likud party itself has history been a union between nationalists (Herut) and the Liberal party.

For Netanyahu posing for pictures with LGBT is not a show of weakness because many of them vote for him and in any way ignoring them would make him look worse among key voters. There is no secular conservative party that can still votes from him and even the national-religious party is not anti gays.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
In Israel the homosexual thing is much less politicized then in the USA. Likud is no running and never has run as socially conservative. They are socially liberals and in fact the Likud party itself has history been a union between nationalists (Herut) and the Liberal party.

For Netanyahu posing for pictures with LGBT is not a show of weakness because many of them vote for him and in any way ignoring them would make him look worse among key voters. There is no secular conservative party that can still votes from him and even the national-religious party is not anti gays.
That's shameful.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
And now, those that support this lifestyle which God considers an abomination in all the scriptures, will be judged harshly because they knew better.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Then Netanyahu took the right position for himself and Likud.  Then...there is no problem.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.