Author Topic: Rump Ranger with smicha from Yeshiva University  (Read 1087 times)

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
Re: Rump Ranger with smicha from Yeshiva University
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 01:27:12 PM »
let's hang him, taliban style...then form a militia to wipe out all the gays from Israel.
Then we can start a statewide reeducation program.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:41:17 PM by shai77 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 04:27:31 PM »
let's hang him, taliban style...then form a militia to wipe out all the gays from Israel.
Then we can start a statewide reeducation program.

And what is your motivation? If it stems solely from hatred it is not a kosher view... If it stems from wanting to re-establish the kingdom of Heaven on Earth then it is a kosher view.

But anyone who wants to kill homosexuals because of the law of Hashem needs to read the whole story and learn that there are other commands which carry the death penalty... And many homosexual haters end up violating those laws.

What is really needed is training the children in the laws of Hashem from a young age, inculcating observing the law in them.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 05:11:57 PM »
well that's the entire problem with Judaism; as far as I know if you don't keep the sabbath you can't claim moral superiority to the homosexuals.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 08:59:42 PM by shai77 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 07:38:05 PM »
well that's the entire problem with Judaism; as far as I know if you don't keep the sabbath you can't claim moral superiority to a faggot.

Is that the way you look at it? As I said, I look at it in reverse. There is no moral superiority over homos without keeping the Torah. But I am not making any judgement on you in saying this.

The reason homosexuality is forbidden is because Hashem said so. He finds it disgusting (whatever that means considering this is an anthropomorphism). We should not use Torah as a hammer to bash those we don't agree with. If we are going to use the Torah, and thus the commandments of the Torah, we must apply them equally to all areas which Torah applies.

If you don't like homosexuals for whatever reason don't use the Torah as justification unless you accept the entire Torah. This is what i am trying to say...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 09:07:16 PM »
Is that the way you look at it? As I said, I look at it in reverse. There is no moral superiority over homos without keeping the Torah. But I am not making any judgement on you in saying this.

The reason homosexuality is forbidden is because Hashem said so. He finds it disgusting (whatever that means considering this is an anthropomorphism). We should not use Torah as a hammer to bash those we don't agree with. If we are going to use the Torah, and thus the commandments of the Torah, we must apply them equally to all areas which Torah applies.

If you don't like homosexuals for whatever reason don't use the Torah as justification unless you accept the entire Torah. This is what i am trying to say...

My only point is that it was difficult as a straight and secular Hebrew trying to live in Israel when seeing dudes together kind of irritates me.