Author Topic: Self-Hating White Woman Identifies as a 'African-American' to get job at NAACP  (Read 1875 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This story has got to take the 'cake'... People today are so dissatisfied with their identity that they make up things... Now a white woman who was born to white parents claims she is a black woman and she works for NAACP as a leader. We have 'human beings' desecrating their bodies with all kinds of modifications in order to change their sex... Why are people not happy with what they have and who they are? There is a sickness in this country and it has spread to the world. People are always unhappy with what they have and think it will be better if they change their identity. I was like this many years ago... But now I am 100% proud of who and what I am.

I just said to my boss without any shame "I am an ultra-Zionist" when asked why so many people want to be my 'facebook friend'.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/06/12/us-usa-washington-naacp-idUSKBN0OS27U20150612

A local leader for the NAACP is under investigation in Washington state for identifying herself as black on a city job application, as a Caucasian couple claims to be her biological parents.

Rachel Dolezal, 37, serves as chair of Spokane's independent police ombudsman commission, and identified herself as white, African-American, and Native American when applying for the job, City Council President Ben Stuckart said in an interview on Friday.

Dolezal is also president of the Spokane chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, the nation's oldest and largest civil rights organization.

The probe was opened after local media questioned Dolezal's racial identity, Stuckart said. He added that Dolezal filed police complaints of racial discrimination, most recently that she received hate mail.

"We are gathering facts, looking at city code, to determine if any city policies in relation to boards or commissions were violated," Stuckart said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
The funny part of it, she was found out and was fired. 

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
The funny part of it, she was found out and was fired.

Maybe this will will wake her up and she'll realize that the Schvartzes are NOT her friends.    :::D  :::D  :::D

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
The blacks might accept her if she puts a bone thru her nose.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
The sickening part is that a self-hating kike named Kivie Kaplan ימח שמו וזכרו founded the NAACP...    >:(  >:(  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
If she is white I'm the pope....Pope Hymie I at your service!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
ah ah, she white!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
If she is white I'm the pope....Pope Hymie I at your service!!!
Hi Pope Hymie!
She is white and she even sued Harvard University for discriminating against her because of her WHITE race.
http://gawker.com/report-rachel-dolezal-sued-howard-university-for-discr-1711464382
She doesn't identify with being black.  She was trying to beat the system.
You know...if you can't beat them, join them.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.