3 (75%)
Rectal cancer like Farrah Fawcett
0 (0%)
HIV
0 (0%)
Other, please list
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Sixth Anniversary Of Death Of Michael Jackson And Farrah Fawcett On Same Day  (Read 2155 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Hashem did justice to the Muslim anti-Semitic sodomite Michael Jackson, but I wish he had died in a different way. Please vote.

LSDBR

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
 A day worthy of celebration!!!   :celebrate: :dance:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't understand why you link Farrah Fawcett to that deranged pedophile wacko.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't understand why you link Farrah Fawcett to that deranged pedophile wacko.
The way she treated her husband Lee Majors was deplorable.

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I had done a video on the interview that brought down Michael Jackson.  Check it out on my youtube channel

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
That was their personal jurisdiction. I know you would say she promoted degeneracy and negative values by her way of life, still it is orders of magnitude less then MJ being a child molester and Jew hater. Also he actually did promote and advocate in favor of his sick behavior. 
The way she treated her husband Lee Majors was deplorable.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That was their personal jurisdiction. I know you would say she promoted degeneracy and negative values by her way of life, still it is orders of magnitude less then MJ being a child molester and Jew hater. Also he actually did promote and advocate in favor of his sick behavior.
Leaving your spouse for no legitimate reason is about as evil as it gets. No she didn't promote sodomy, but her personal behavior was more than bad enough.