Author Topic: Gay Marrige is now legal  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Gay Marrige is now legal
« on: June 26, 2015, 08:49:50 PM »
It just comes to show that the constitution is not perfect and that the reality is that Judaism is really whats perfect.

A nation can create any law it wants. However if it goes against Gd's laws, a correction will take place against that society.

My fellow jtfers.  Never forget that Judaism isn't Thomas Jefferson. There are things in Judaism which go contrary to many interpretations of the constitution. Just realize that and be at peace that we hold the real truth; Gd's truth.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Gay Marrige is now legal
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2015, 09:10:36 PM »
I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!!!! All I have seen all day it people celebrating gay marriage (strait people too), and how great it is for America, and use the Bible to justify it! We are freaking done!!!!!!!!  >:(
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 06:16:09 AM »
Absolute insanity as I keep obsessing over this!

You have America which does this. We know that Israel does what America does. A huge moral vacuum gets created and Mulims fill in that moral vacuum.

And Muslims will behave as Muslims thinking they are the chosen people and nuke who they will nuke. America and Israel will be targets. Maybe Gd will have mercy on us and only let things be a warning, or He may not. Just like a cop who pulls you over for speeding. Maybe he gives you a speeding ticket and you lose your license, or go off on a warning.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 11:04:16 AM »
Can you believe that Gay Marrige is now legal in the US?  The supreme court judges who voted for this should be ashmed of themselves for being to PC.  What are your thoughts on this?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 01:52:34 PM »
Oh great. Here come the fags.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 02:48:40 PM »
What next marriage between people & dogs & horse?
After all Lassie & Mr. Ed need a little loving too!!!!!!
 >:(

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 04:07:54 PM »
End of the times.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 04:38:22 PM »
Lassie is a gay dog.  It's a boy playing a girl.  It's the first trans-gender actor in Hollyweird! :::D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 10:40:07 PM »
I'm actually glad.  It was inevitable and I was tired of hearing about gay marriage.  That debate gave them power.  Now they have to take on all the responsibilities of marriage.  Domestic partnership won't be good enough to garner rights equal to a heterosexual married couple.
Be careful what you wish for.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2015, 10:45:57 PM »
Come to think of it, when sharia law comes to the U.S., all these gays and gay supporters will have easy targets on their heads.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 12:48:29 AM »
Letter from the Lubavitcher Rebbe about Same Sex Attraction
By the Grace of G-d
25th of Shevat, 5746
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Greeting and Blessing:
This is to acknowledge receipt of your letter of Jan. 26th, in which you write about a serious problem.
As requested, I will remember you in prayer for the fulfillment of your heart's desires for good.
While all blessings come from HaShem [G‑d], a Jew is expected to do what is necessary in the natural order. In the matter of the said problem, you surely know that there are doctors and psychiatrists who treat it, and have been successful in many cases. I know of a number of cases of people who had this problem but eventually overcame it, married and raised a family.
While on this topic, I would like to clear up a misconception that has led some individuals into confusion and wrong conclusions. The misconception stems from the argument that since some individuals are born with this problem, it must be a "natural" thing; hence it cannot be designated as a wrong, or a sin, and there is therefore no need to do anything to change it, or at any rate, it is not a serious problem at all.
That this approach is entirely without foundation can be seen from the fact that the Torah (called Toras Chaim and Toras Emes because it is our true guide in the everyday life) declares that to indulge in it, or even to dwell on it mentally, is a grave transgression of HaShem's commandment. Hence, it is also clear that the problem is controllable, for if it were beyond human control, HaShem would not have made it a sin.
The fact that the problem may largely be congenital does not alter the situation. Every day children are born with particular natures and innate tendencies or drives, some of them good and some of them bad. This is why human beings have to be trained and educated, so as to develop and strengthen the positive characteristics and eliminate the bad ones. The Creator endowed human beings with the capacity to improve, indeed even to change, their "natural" (i.e. innate) traits. A case in point is kleptomania. It is generally recognized that kleptomania is a very compulsive drive. But no one will suggests that because it is probably inborn and extremely difficult to resist, the kleptomaniac should be told that it is okay for him to steal, or that there is nothing he can, or should, do about it, and so on. Similarly in the case of one who is born with a drive to destroy things or with a quarrelsome or aggressive nature, with a propensity to cheat or lie, or any other innate trait that is considered reprehensible. No normal society would declare that since one was born that way, one should be allowed to go through life according to his natural desires and tendencies. Such an attitude will help neither the individual, nor the society. On the contrary, everything should be, and is, done to help individuals to overcome their neurological problems, whatever they may be.
Needless to say, the person who is afflicted with this or other neurological problems, may well ask, "Why has HaShem created such a compulsive drive, which is in direct contradiction to His moral Code? Why has He afflicted me, who desires to comply fully with His commandments?"
No human being can answer such questions, which only HaShem, the Creator, can answer. One observation that can be suggested in relation to the question, "Why me?" If an individual experiences a particularly difficult, or trying, situation, it may be assumed that HaShem has given him extraordinary powers to overcome the extraordinary difficulty. The individual concerned is probably unaware of his real inner strength; the trial may therefore be designed for the sole purpose of bringing out in the individual his hidden strength, which, after overcoming his problem, can be added henceforth to the arsenal of his revealed capacities, in order to utilize both for infinitely greater achievements for the benefit of himself, and others.
Maimonides, the "Guide of the Perplexed" of his generation and of all subsequent generations, who was also acclaimed as the greatest physician of his times, declares in a well known passage in his famous Code,Mishneh Torah (Yad Hachazaka): "Every person has the option (power), if he so desires, to direct himself to do only good and be a Tzaddik, or, if he chooses, to fellow the bad road and be a Rasha. Do not ever think that a person is predestined from birth to be a Tzaddik or Rasha. Nor is there any inner compulsion to make a choice, but one has the capacity to choose the right behavior, and it is entirely a matter of one's own will and determination" (Free translation from Hil. Teshuva, ch. 5. See it there at length).
A final remark from the scientific viewpoint.
To say that the human mind and neural system are unimaginably intricate, is to say the obvious. Only the Creator knows His handiwork. But the Creator has endowed the human mind with wonderful qualities to probe the mysteries of nature, to research and experiment and steadily gain more knowledge about himself and his physical and mental capacities. Considerable progress has been made by scientists in their studies of the brain cells and hormones. It is now clear that a wide range of human emotions and sensations can be stimulated artificially with the aid of electronic and biochemical techniques. It is now generally agreed that most, if not all, neurological disorders, including deviant sexual behavior, probably proceed from chemical (hormone) deficiencies or irregularities during the period of youth. Some neurological disorders are already being treated successfully in certain areas involving the neural system" and it is to be hoped that the range will expand and eventually include the whole spectrum of neurological disorders, both of individuals and of nations.
In the meantime, we can only put our trust in HaShem, and strengthen our adherence to the Torah and Mitzvoth, of which it is written, "'They are our life and the length of our days."
With blessing,
Editor's Note: This is an original draft of a letter dictated by the Rebbe to his secretary. We do not have access to the final draft, which was possibly amended and/or changed
Reprinted from Chabad.org

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 09:56:17 AM »
Great letter

Offline Southern Noachide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 05:49:25 PM »
B"H

Like everyone else on this forum I have been very depressed over the current situation.  But it is only a symptom, and I wish more people would consider that attacking individual symptoms is less productive than attacking the DISEASE.  And the disease is very disgusting to talk about, but its eradication would take care of the individual symptoms.

Nietzsche was both anti-Xian and "philo-Semitic" (and he opposed the anti-Semitic philosophies of the time).  But this same "philo-Semitic" Nietzsche hated the ancient religion of Israel (with its King, priesthood, qorbanot, etc.) with a passion.  He saw no contradiction between hating the full Theocratic expression of Judaism and "loving the Jews."  Why?  Because Nietzsche believed that, ironic as it was, the anti-Semitic Xianity which he opposed so vehemently was actually based on, and a development from, ancient Temple Judaism(!!!).  In other words, the "ridiculous" religion of the Kohanim eventually became the ridiculous religion of Xianity.  (Note that this is in fact just what Xianity has traditionally claimed).

With ancient Judaism subsumed into Xianity (G-d forbid!), who are "the Jews?" "The Jews" are the eternal victims of religion.  They are the rationalists, the free-thinkers, the dissidents, the protesters, the people who, in the face of religious dogma, cling to science and rationality and insist "and yet it moves."

"The Jews" are the anti-religion.  Period.

Every assault on basic morality is done in the name of disempowering "Xianity."  Every attack on the TaNa"KH (which the world knows only as the "Xian bible") is done in the name of opposing Xianity.  Because Xianity is the true inheritor (so goes the thinking) of the irrational kings and priests and sages of ancient Israel.  Attacks on morality and on the TaNa"KH (that awful "bible") can always and only help Jews.  Without radical secularism "the Jews," (like atheists, perverts, and deviants) will merely be attacked and hung from lampposts by the modern day "kohanim" and their King James Version.

"Gay rights," like everything else we have to contend with, is a symptom of the disease of the disassociation of G-d and religion from the `Am Yisra'el and their transference to Xianity.  G-d has become (G-d forbid!) "the big Redneck in the sky."  And even the most devout Jew has been cast in the role of a symbol of secularism, pluralism, and "multiculturalism."

I myself today have had to contend with a lady on Facebook who loudly boasts of davnening at CHaBa"D but who supports the homosexuals because "the same people" who oppose homosexuals are "the same people" who oppose the Jews.

Ah, those naughty, irreverent Jews.  They reject the Torah and its qorbanot (which allegedly became Xianity) in order to uphold the supposedly "anti-Torah" Prophets who railed against Divine Commandments but insisted on a purely rational, secular, and humanistic ethic.  This is what "Prophetic Judaism" is really all about.  And the "proud ancient Jewish heritage" of liberal Jews turns out to be a fantasy of ancient radical opponents of the `Avodah that was merely (G-d forbid!) the prototype of Xianity.

When Jews assume authoritative command of the movement to bring the world to G-d instead of always having to say "yes but" and invoking the First Amendment then we will be addressing the DISEASE and not merely the symptom.

A world in which the unauthorized innovation of Xianity is identified with piety and "the Jews" identified with freethinking irreverence and dissent is a world that has lost its freaking mind.  There will never be sanity in such a world because it is insane in its fundamental essence.

Just my opinion.   

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2015, 07:41:08 AM »
They really wanted it and slowly and slowly they brought it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 09:05:39 AM »
That was so last week.
I'm already on to marrying my horse and the neighbor's cow.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2015, 09:07:40 AM »
The will of the people is now unconstitutional.
Didn't they have the people vote on this already? Prop 8?
And all the blacks voted against homoism? So isn't it racist that they ruled against the will of the blacks?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2015, 07:48:23 AM »
They are making the roads clean for a muslamic takeover.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2015, 08:36:57 AM »
"Why does the ox have a long tail? So it can swat away the flies". But if Iran is #2 for sex change operations, why are they not called flies too?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Southern Noachide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2015, 12:05:36 PM »
I think you're 100% right and I can't stop dwelling on this problem.

Thank you for your comments on my post.

Judaism is the only true religion and the only religion in history that even claims to have been founded by G-d Himself (not a man claiming to speak for G-d or to, chas vechalilah, be "gxd") publicly before an audience of as many as three million people.  According to this one and only true religion, all non-Jews without exception are required to observe the Noachide Laws and not any other religion whatsoever.  This will happen when Mashiach comes (and so will the full Temple service).

As for Xianity having irrational beliefs...I agree.  Although some of the beliefs people call "irrational" are shared by Judaism.  Some people think the supernatural is inherently irrational.  Yet Judaism is not only A supernatural religion but THE supernatural religion.  You might very well label some of my own beliefs irrational or even (G-d forbid!) Xian simply because the TaNa"KH and its contents have been labeled "Xian" for a long time.

It's possible that the way to go about restoring things to the way they are supposed to be is by reviving Rabbinic civil authority over Jewish populations **in the Diaspora**.  People concentrate on "Third Temple" movements but some of the Gedolim are opposed to these.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 03:04:53 AM »
It just comes to show that the constitution is not perfect and that the reality is that Judaism is really whats perfect.

A nation can create any law it wants. However if it goes against Gd's laws, a correction will take place against that society.

My fellow jtfers.  Never forget that Judaism isn't Thomas Jefferson. There are things in Judaism which go contrary to many interpretations of the constitution. Just realize that and be at peace that we hold the real truth; Gd's truth.

These judges are just like Deform "rabbis". They both misinterpret the law. I can guarantee you that the people who wrote the 14th Amendment did not have homosexuality in mind. Deform rabbis change The Torah. These activist judges change The Constitution without making amendments. A real Rabbinic court could only change Rabbinic law (If had a Sanhedrin with the power.). The Constitution can only changed with amendments. The Deform judges think the Constitution can be whatever they want it to be just life Deform rabbis.

My comparison with The Torah is valid. The Founding Fathers based the US on Ancient Israel. Washington belongs to no state. It was taken from MD and VA. Jerusalem is between Binyamin and Judah. Capitol Hill is based on The Temple Mount (Senate and Sanhedrin are related names too.). The separation of powers is also based on Judaism (Prophets, Sanedrin, Kohanim, and The King).

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 04:21:43 AM »
and on the last day, the last hour and the last minute, the gay-ism will be declared most normal and natural by the psychologists and the rulers and the normal will be declared most abnormal and unnatural. Fortunately that will be the last minute. 

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2015, 05:24:37 AM »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2015, 06:18:06 PM »
More unconstitutional lawyers forcing their idea of marriage on the states...this is an abomination to God, and he will respond with wrath in time as he did to other nations who ignore him, and think that man is the Supreme Ruler with their immorality and sin.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2015, 11:56:28 AM »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2015, 05:25:05 PM »
Spiraling Leopard..awesome pics. :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D