Author Topic: Obama turns White House into homosexual rainbow extravaganza  (Read 956 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Obama turns White House into homosexual rainbow extravaganza
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 02:57:47 PM »
Once again,  BHO spit on the graves of the Founding Fathers and Mothers of the USA and to the heroes that made the ultra sacrifice for the USA.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 03:22:50 PM »
I saw that.  It made me sick! >:(

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 10:48:52 PM »
I guess he prefers rainbow jimmies over chocolate jimmies. It would be racist to make the White House chocolate even though its inhabitants are part of the 90% majority of Washington.

Of course I offer my apologies to real jimmies. I like to eat rainbow jimmies on ice cream. Even chocolate jimmies deserve an apology. I thought it was funny though because I heard it's considered racist to say chocolate jimmies rather than chocolate sprinkles.

Someone at my synagogue said his favorite bagel is the Obama bagel (dark and light colors together). I said it's an insult to bagels.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 12:44:34 PM »
The Lawless One....perversion is his model!