Author Topic: NBC dumps Donald Trump  (Read 661 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
NBC dumps Donald Trump
« on: July 02, 2015, 06:18:42 PM »
What are your views on the fact that NBC and now Macy's has gotten rid of their association with Donald Trump because of what Trump said about Mexicans.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: NBC dumps Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 08:11:52 PM »
I still have not been able to find the exact text of what he said and the NWO media isn't going to provide it. Was he attacking illegal aliens, or all Mexicans?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 08:30:52 PM »
Illegals.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 02:47:40 AM »
In his official announcement speech he was saying that the illegal immigrants sneaking through Mexico are not the best group of people. He actually said it's not just Mexicans. Then he elaborated that "they are sending us thieves, killers, ..." but then after a slight pause he continued saying "they are rapists" so the people who chose to be offended took that to mean he said all illegal immigrants are rapists. Anyone who listen to the speech can understand it is not what he meant to say (I think it could actually have been their rapists in New York accent or just a mistake).
I still have not been able to find the exact text of what he said and the NWO media isn't going to provide it. Was he attacking illegal aliens, or all Mexicans?