Author Topic: JTF's Opinion on the Wall?  (Read 3344 times)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
JTF's Opinion on the Wall?
« on: August 23, 2007, 09:48:36 PM »
What is the JTF's opinion on the separation wall between Israel and the Palestinains? For? Against?
I'm debating a Peace Now idiot on the issues but I don't know JTF's stance on this one.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 09:50:46 PM by Shoshana »

newman

Re: JTF's Opinion on the Wall?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 09:51:18 PM »
For, under the present circumstances. But against because it wouldn't be neccessary if Israel did what it SHOULD do and drive ALL it's enemies out of biblical EY.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 09:54:08 PM »
What is the JTF's opinion on the separation wall between Israel and the Palestinains? For? Against?

Good grief , I'm for it. Electrify it. These animals want the Jews dead. Common sense says "build it, they won't come."  LANGUAGE , CULTURE , BORDERS.

But we could fall back on olmert's plane and kick Jews out of Israel..........
No peace, without FREEDOM.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 10:05:38 PM »
Israel shouldn't need one just a plan to take a firmer hand against islamic terrorism in the vicinity

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 12:01:14 AM »
I don't think there's any official position on this issue. Chaim is against it because he doesn't feel it's going to keep the terrorists out and that this is an ineffective defensive position and that the way to win is to take an offensive stance. I personally disagree. The fence has significantly decreased the number of suicide bombings. Chaim might be right about terrorists still being able to make it in. But my counterargument would be that even if you lock your doors to your house and car, buglers can still break in. But that doesn't mean we don't lock our doors.

I'm in favor of having the wall/fence. I just have a bit of a problem with the way the fence is constructed the way it zigzags and gerrymanders all over the place. It's ridiculous!

But the one thing I'm sure we can all agree on is that this is a "security" fence built for the purpose of keeping the terrorists out and not an "apartheid" wall built for the purposes of separating people from each other and land grabbing and annexing like the way our enemies try to portray it. My response would be, yes, we are trying to separate people, separating the terrorists from the innocent people.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 12:05:16 AM »
Thanks for the excellant replies. :)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 12:37:19 AM »
JTF's position is that the wall is Israel giving up land. PEaceNow believes the wall is a land grab. Good luck finding any sort of common ground (pardon the pun).

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 12:48:59 AM »
Shoshana dont waste your time with a piece now loser. Just tell him the truth that he belongs and will end up in hell for being a traitor.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

raiseyourfist

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2007, 12:55:42 AM »
although he will argue that all of Israel should go to the muslims and he will also say that the jews don't belong anywhere....

Peacenow is a disgusting organization with vicious people who just want to sacrifice themselves for the sake of being politically correct.........

Screw em when we take power we will get rid of all of them

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 01:23:26 AM »
JTF's position is that the wall is Israel giving up land. PEaceNow believes the wall is a land grab. Good luck finding any sort of common ground (pardon the pun).

No, Peace Now is in favor of the wall for the purpose of security and anti-terrorism. It's the ISM Nazis that call it land grab and apartheid.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 01:38:17 AM »

No, Peace Now is in favor of the wall for the purpose of security and anti-terrorism. It's the ISM Nazis that call it land grab and apartheid.

The Israeli Peace Now movement has stated that while they would support a barrier that follows the 1949 Armistice lines, the "current route of the fence is intended to destroy all chances of a future peace settlement with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and to annex as much land as possible from the West Bank" and that the barrier would "only increase the blood to be split on both sides and continue the sacrificing of Israeli and PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi lives for the settlements."

http://www.peacenow.org.il/site/en/peace.asp?pi=69&docid=1237&pos=2
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 01:40:09 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 01:48:35 AM »

The Israeli Peace Now movement has stated that while they would support a barrier that follows the 1949 Armistice lines, the "current route of the fence is intended to destroy all chances of a future peace settlement with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and to annex as much land as possible from the West Bank" and that the barrier would "only increase the blood to be split on both sides and continue the sacrificing of Israeli and PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi lives for the settlements."

Wow, I've never actually read their site before. What a bunch of scum.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 10:10:14 AM »

Right. So Peace Now is in favor of the fence but objects to the route of the fence. That makes sense from their perspective.

Before the second intifada in 2000, I subscribed to the beliefs of Peace Now and the whole peace process. But after the failed Camp David Accords followed by the intifada, I asked myself, "What is the point in having a peace process if it's not going to end up in a peace result?" So while Peace Now might have a nice-nice little ideology, it just simply isn't realistic.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 10:17:49 AM »

Right. So Peace Now is in favor of the fence but objects to the route of the fence. That makes sense from their perspective.

Before the second intifada in 2000, I subscribed to the beliefs of Peace Now and the whole peace process. But after the failed Camp David Accords followed by the intifada, I asked myself, "What is the point in having a peace process if it's not going to end up in a peace result?" So while Peace Now might have a nice-nice little ideology, it just simply isn't realistic.

Daniel, stop equivocating please.

Peace Now is not in favor of the fence, as you claim, but, rather, a fence. This thread was explicitly talking about the fence and for you to say that Peace Now supports it is a lie.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 10:30:49 AM »

Daniel, stop equivocating please.

Peace Now is not in favor of the fence, as you claim, but, rather, a fence. This thread was explicitly talking about the fence and for you to say that Peace Now supports it is a lie.

Okay, your point is well taken. I was not paying close attention to the differing meanings between the articles of "a" versus "the." So Peace Now is in favor of "a" fence, but not "the" fence as it is currently constructed. Is that better?

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 10:47:46 AM »
I am not in favor of a wall of any sort. It divides the Land of Israel. Not just this, but (Heaven forbid) it could not only be used as a means to keep Arabs OUT, but it could also be turned around and used to keep Jews IN...I.E....as in kept in their place by the international community etc.

Back to the ghettos anyone?

Not just that, but heck....the Palestinians could shoot over the fence, climb over the fence, dig under the fence, blow holes in the fence....

It's a waste of time, effort and space.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry