Author Topic: Yehuda Glick wines & dines with a thousand Muslim Nazi's in Turkey  (Read 1149 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
Re: Yehuda Glick wines & dines with a thousand Muslim Nazi's in Turkey
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 09:54:41 AM »
This is the best part of the story  Yahya currently represents a moderate view of Islam (although in the past he was accused of anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial

Glick is a fraud..He got a little attention..He could not wait to slobber all over the  Islamo- Nazis...F...k him

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 02:50:47 PM »

Glick is a fraud..He got a little attention..He could not wait to slobber all over the  Islamo- Nazis...F...k him

- He isn't a fraud. To be fair he met with him some years ago in Istanbul on their show. (Video available).  He also met and spoke recently at a Kahanist conference (also video available I recently posted). 
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 03:20:21 PM »
I reserve my judgement until he can speak for himself why he is attending with these individuals.

Rabbi Kahane always sat and talked with Dr. Mehdi, who was a much more dangerous arab than Yasser Arafat.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 03:27:43 PM »
I reserve my judgement until he can speak for himself why he is attending with these individuals.

Rabbi Kahane always sat and talked with Dr. Mehdi, who was a much more dangerous arab than Yasser Arafat.
Rabbi Kahane would never eat with the enemy, it's like going to an SS dinner with a thousand Nazi's & shaking their hands.
I mean really, what are you talking about, how does one explain this to anyone?
Also I don't think it's Kosher to be around people eating non Kosher food (if he wasn't eating).
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 03:50:53 PM »
Rabbi Kahane would never eat with the enemy, it's like going to an SS dinner with a thousand Nazi's & shaking their hands.
I mean really, what are you talking about, how does one explain this to anyone?
Also I don't think it's Kosher to be around people eating non Kosher food (if he wasn't eating).

Their whole show is very weird. They have beautiful women on it. The "imam" or whatever he is, is very weird in many ways. Some ways as a pimp, but at least one of the women who was or is on the show makes many pro Israel articles of A7. And at least Rabbi Glick talks about rebuilding the Holy Temple on that show (although their are some statements that I don't like either from him when he spoke).
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 04:34:49 PM »

Yes...but Rabbi Kahane knew who he was dealing and had no problem telling how he felt..Glick is either a  Complete Ignoramus or he is a traitor..

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 04:51:48 PM »

- He isn't a fraud. To be fair he met with him some years ago in Istanbul on their show. (Video available).  He also met and spoke recently at a Kahanist conference (also video available I recently posted).

I don't care...Glick should know better...These people would slit his throat given the chance...He most likley is  coexistence nut...

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2015, 08:17:27 PM »
You have no idea the am haratzus of Glick and Richman!

Notice that the Temple Institute does not want our 3rd Temple to stand on the Har Habayis: they want it to stand together with the Mosque of Omar!