Author Topic: Jew-Hating Nazi Comments Predominate In Wake Of Iran "Agreement"  (Read 842 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Look all over the internet on comment sections for articles about the Iran nuclear "breakthrough". Here's one example:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-wants-permanent-standoff-with-iran-britains-foreign-secretary-says/

Funny to see how many politicians Bibi the liar and the Likud have corrupted around the West, all these sycophants parroting his lies and trying to hijack their own country foreign policy on behalf of foreign interests: what a complete disgrace.
What's 'good' for Israel isn't always in the best interests of the rest of the world.
Israel strives on war and conflict, especially if the US is willing to do it on its behalf.

Is this CBS News or is this Pedofront?  :o

I honestly believe that over half of America is now anti-Semitic.  :'( And people wonder how there could be a Shoah in America?  :o :o :o

LSDBR

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Jew-Hating Nazi Comments Predominate In Wake Of Iran "Agreement"
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 05:10:21 PM »
There's no question that Anti-Semitism is on the rise and it's very troubling and disturbing.  And now, thanks to Obama, Iran will come into billions and billions of dollars now that the sanctions are lifted.  Also very troubling and disturbing. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 06:44:54 PM »
You will always get a very skewed demographic if you try to poll by comments for news items.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 07:32:54 PM »
That's nothing compared to what I see and hear some Irish say.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:53:00 AM »
That's nothing compared to what I see and hear some Irish say.
I know Ireland and England are nations of fanatical Jew-haters, and the US is joining them it would appear. >:(