Author Topic: Discussing "Ask JTF" - August 19 Broadcast  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Discussing "Ask JTF" - August 19 Broadcast
« on: August 23, 2007, 11:59:29 PM »
ADMINS AND MODERATORS: This is a topic that needs to be refreshed and added each week as per the Ask JTF program. If you don't see it here, please feel free to add it and remove last week's from being a sticky.

This is where we discuss and comment on last week's Ask JTF show.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Discussing "Ask JTF" - August 19 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 01:14:20 AM »
I guess this is a new thread. I don't remember seeing this days ago right after I listened to this past week's ask JTF and now I am drawing a blank as to what questions he answered. Off to check the ask jtf archives.....

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
Re: Discussing "Ask JTF" - August 19 Broadcast
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 11:00:01 PM »
I  disagree with what he said about German Christian, I see his point but German Christian never said in the beginning he was proud to be German, but that he would be given respect in spite of that.  Then kahaneloyalist said what he said, which I had no problem with, that was his opinion and he gave his reason, nothing more can be said, and at that point I think German Christian could have redeemed himself instead he wanted to argue against history.  At that point you where right.