Author Topic: Why Blacks and Muslims Segregate themselves?  (Read 12361 times)

newman

Re: Why Blacks and Muslims Segregate themselves?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 10:44:43 AM »

You're proving my very point. Most of the crimes are committed by a small portion of people. But it seems like you are making the common mistake of thinking that since most crimes are committed by blacks, that means that most blacks commit crimes. No, it's that most crimes are committed by a small number of blacks who are recidivists. That's what causes the relatively small number of the population to account for the large number of crimes.

Now if it is true that five times as many blacks commit crimes compared to other populations, that too doesn't mean that there are five times as many blacks that commit crimes versus those blacks that don't commit crimes. It's like saying if the New York Yankees hit five times as many homeruns compared to the other teams in the MLB, that means that the New York Yankees consist of five times the number of homerun hitters versus non-homerun hitters. That wouldn't be the case. A statistic like this would be caused by a small number of power hitters hitting a whole lot of homeruns while the rest of the team would not be big homerun hitters.

'Recidivists'!

Now you're drawing a real looooong bow.

(no pun intended)

Chaim has the statistics on the % of black men with criminal records and it's at least HALF.

Also, do these statistics show that half of all criminals are black or that half of all blacks are criminals? There's a big difference between the two!

The latter.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 10:45:01 AM »
NO it's not safe to assume anything.  Especially when your only objective is to dehumanize black people.

Nobody's seeking to dehumanize anybody.

I just wanna get to the facts.......call a spade a spade, as it were.

Yeah, so we don't need to dehumanize blacks since they are already dehumanized, right? :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 10:48:06 AM »
Blacks need to be called out for what they are. They are a group of people whp produces cultures like the one in the congo. That is where our African Americans truly need to be.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2007, 10:49:45 AM »

You're proving my very point. Most of the crimes are committed by a small portion of people. But it seems like you are making the common mistake of thinking that since most crimes are committed by blacks, that means that most blacks commit crimes. No, it's that most crimes are committed by a small number of blacks who are recidivists. That's what causes the relatively small number of the population to account for the large number of crimes.

Now if it is true that five times as many blacks commit crimes compared to other populations, that too doesn't mean that there are five times as many blacks that commit crimes versus those blacks that don't commit crimes. It's like saying if the New York Yankees hit five times as many homeruns compared to the other teams in the MLB, that means that the New York Yankees consist of five times the number of homerun hitters versus non-homerun hitters. That wouldn't be the case. A statistic like this would be caused by a small number of power hitters hitting a whole lot of homeruns while the rest of the team would not be big homerun hitters.

'Recidivists'!

Now you're drawing a real looooong bow.

(no pun intended)

Chaim has the statistics on the % of black men with criminal records and it's at least HALF.

Also, do these statistics show that half of all criminals are black or that half of all blacks are criminals? There's a big difference between the two!

The latter.

I find that very hard to believe! I work in the poorest congressional district in the country where there is 40% unemployment. That's a very high percentage. But that still means that 60% of the people in the district are working. That also means that in the rest of the congressional districts in the country, the unemployment rate is lower than 40%. So I find it difficult to believe that half of all blacks in the entire country are criminals. I wonder what the Census Bureau would have to say about this.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 10:49:57 AM »
Why?  Just because you say so?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 10:51:10 AM »
Blacks need to be called out for what they are. They are a group of people whp produces cultures like the one in the congo. That is where our African Americans truly need to be.

Including Alan Keyes? If not, how do we differentiate between the Alan Keyes type and the congo type?

newman

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2007, 10:52:33 AM »
Why?  Just because you say so?

Chaim said so.

And he's ALWAYS right.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2007, 10:53:54 AM »
Well tell Chaim I ain't going!  ;D

newman

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2007, 10:54:53 AM »

Including Alan Keyes? If not, how do we differentiate between the Alan Keyes type and the congo type?

I've gone to great lengths to differentiate Allen Keys and his likes from the majority rabble on this (and others) thread.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2007, 10:55:14 AM »
Ok, this is a gigantic stereotype. If you recall, it has only been 40 years since Black people in the United States have been afforded a completely "equal" status to white people.

Those who have, for most of their lives (people in my parents' and grandparents' age brackets, not mine) lived in a prejudiced society, where they were afforded a second class citizen standing...are likely to retain a "slave mentality." It's hard to break those thought patterns when one grows up in a society like that.

You don't know what Morgan Freeman faced as he grew up do you?

Also, if you take it from a Biblical point of view, one must remember that the Hebrews had a slave mentality when they left the land of Egypt. Their spies said of the Promised Land "We can't go in there! We're like grasshoppers and the local residents are Giants!" Only two spies gave a good report...and because of that slave mentality, no one who was an adult at that time was allowed to enter the Promised Land EXCEPT those two spies who rejected the mentality of their brethren.

Their kids, who did not grow up as slaves, but rather were born during the 40 years of wandering in the desert had a different mind set and they were able to move forward in freedom and make something of themselves.

The same is true in the USA's black community. Those who are my age are moving forward by and large (Maybe not in NYC, I don't know, I don't live there) but over the length and breadth of the States (Which I have traveled and have actually lived as I grew up), I can see marked difference between Black people who are my parents' age vs. those who are my age.

So those "silly" commercials where you have Black people coming in to fix electronics and broken TVs etc. are not silly at all. They are actually normal and things that happen in real life. Yes, Black Real Estate agents, and investment brokers etc.

Chaim was wrong in his last broadcast...the Blacks in the USA are not like some backwoods African tribe in Nigeria or the Congo. They are as educated and intelligent as you or I. Frankly I think the racism (And that's what it is...racism, it doesn't have anything to do with the group's supposed greater wicked behavior than white people) needs to stop on this forum.

I've done the math, I've seen the statistics, but the fact of the matter is that there is plenty of crime in the White community too. It just happens that a lot of it is "White collar" crimes and not necessarily violent crime. But crime is crime...it's still wickedness (Take a look at Enron...yup...these corporate leaders who bilked millions of people of their money were largely WHITE men....).

Call wickedness evil, but stop blaming racial groups for all the world's ills. Sheesh.

Brilliantly stated, Dawn!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2007, 10:57:01 AM »
So Kananga (and Erica too if you are reading here), do you think that races need to be segregated?

newman

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2007, 11:02:18 AM »

I've done the math, I've seen the statistics, but the fact of the matter is that there is plenty of crime in the White community too. It just happens that a lot of it is "White collar" crimes and not necessarily violent crime. But crime is crime...it's still wickedness (Take a look at Enron...yup...these corporate leaders who bilked millions of people of their money were largely WHITE men....).

Call wickedness evil, but stop blaming racial groups for all the world's ills. Sheesh.

OMG!!!!!! ::)

White collar crime!!!! :o :o

Imagine the horror of running into a crooked accountant at 3AM in the subway!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2007, 11:05:53 AM »

Imagine the horror of running into a crooked accountant at 3AM in the subway!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

You can mock it and show your sarcasm all you want. Monetarily, white collar criminals steal millions more dollars than the common street thug at 3AM. What do you think you would have an easier time recovering from, getting robbed of $40 from a street thug or having your whole pension ruined by an Enron-like company?

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »
So Kananga (and Erica too if you are reading here), do you think that races need to be segregated?

I think the people who wish to be segregated should segregate themselves and then leave the rest of us alone.

newman

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2007, 11:10:23 AM »

You can mock it and show your sarcasm all you want. Monetarily, white collar criminals steal millions more dollars than the common street thug at 3AM. What do you think you would have an easier time recovering from, getting robbed of $40 from a street thug or having your whole pension ruined by an Enron-like company?

But does the white collar guy stab/shoot/bludeon his victims or turn whole neighbourhoods into jungles?..............hmmmmm?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 11:13:25 AM »

But does the white collar guy stab/shoot/bludeon his victims or turn whole neighbourhoods into jungles?..............hmmmmm?

The point that Dawn was making is that white people commit crimes too and that we shouldn't just scapegoat one particular group of people.

newman

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »

The point that Dawn was making is that white people commit crimes too and that we shouldn't just scapegoat one particular group of people.

Yes we should when they are 5 times more likely to be criminals than another group......(remember the 14%/ 69% thing?)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2007, 11:19:54 AM »

Yes we should when they are 5 times more likely to be criminals than another group......(remember the 14%/ 69% thing?)

So 14% of the people commit 69% of the crimes. That clearly demonstrates that a small group of recidivists commit most of the crimes.

newman

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2007, 11:26:31 AM »

So 14% of the people commit 69% of the crimes. That clearly demonstrates that a small group of recidivists commit most of the crimes.

With the huge jail terms of 20, 30, 50, 80, 100 years+ in the USA,as well as the '3 strikes' laws, how are all these recidivists doing it?

You're clutching at straws now.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2007, 11:40:53 AM »

With the huge jail terms of 20, 30, 50, 80, 100 years+ in the USA,as well as the '3 strikes' laws, how are all these recidivists doing it?

There is not a huge number of these long jail terms you mention. Many rapes are not even reported to the police and even the ones that are are very tough to find the criminal who did it or get a conviction. (I know, I dated a girl who was stranger raped, and watched the animal walk at his trial). Most criminals get light jail sentences, if at all, and just go out and commit the same crimes again and again and again.

newman

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2007, 11:45:36 AM »

There is not a huge number of these long jail terms you mention. Many rapes are not even reported to the police and even the ones that are are very tough to find the criminal who did it or get a conviction. (I know, I dated a girl who was stranger raped, and watched the animal walk at his trial). Most criminals get light jail sentences, if at all, and just go out and commit the same crimes again and again and again.

You can't get around the stats Chaim quoted on black criminal records.

Over half of all black males have one....That's a MAJORITY.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2007, 12:42:26 PM »

I question and doubt Chaim's statistics and doubt his interpretations of the statistics even more. I need some other reliable source to corroborate this claim before I give it any credence.

newman

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »

I question and doubt Chaim's statistics and doubt his interpretations of the statistics even more. I need some other reliable source to corroborate this claim before I give it any credence.

Questioning Chaim's integrity?

That's a desperate act.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2007, 12:44:33 PM »

I think the people who wish to be segregated should segregate themselves and then leave the rest of us alone.

Oh yeah! Perfectly stated!

Erica

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2007, 12:49:35 PM »
Right again, as usual Gijo.

They do have less IQ. They do have an inferiority complex. That's why they hate. They're like stupid children put in the 'high achievers' class in a school. They get left behind, they can't compete, they get angry and then attack.
What is YOUR IQ newman?